Final

Confession

"What are you doing?"

 

Xiumin quickly closed the laptop, hiding the photo of Chen at a recent photoshoot, his hand coming out of his pants as Luhan popped his head behind him. He put the laptop aside and sat up, helping himself with a drink from the mini fridge he had in his room.

"Seriously dude, just confess already" Luhan said, sitting down on the neatly done bed, blue sheets with yellow ducks and brown boats. Xiumin took a gulp of his water and leaned against the wall in front of Luhan.
"That's stupid, Lu" Xiumin commented, looking concerned at the younger who crossed his legs.
"You can't just sit in your room all day, ing at photos of Chen, really."
"I wasn't ing" Xiumin mumblee, but Luhan didn't listen.
"He will get a girlfriend, hyung. As impossible as you think it is, he WILL get a girlfirend and you'll end up ing at photos of me"

"Did you snort coke again or what? He would.. never like me" Xiu said, his hands trailing along the bottle he was holding. 

Xiumin had feelings for Chen, from when they first saw each other. He didn't feel whole without the younger. From when he saw his face, his smile, heard his angelic voice and seen his body move-lets stop here, shall we.

Xiu liked Chen.

"What if he says no?.." Xiumin asked, more likely to himself than to Luhan. The more he thought of it, the more it grew anxious to him and it seemed a big fail.

"I don't think he will reje-"

"I can't do it, Lu. I simply can't. He wil think of me as a freak, Kris will laugh at me and I'll end up nowhere" Xiumin suddenly entered the whining mode, and h sat down, his upper body leaning forward as he supported his head with his hands.
"It will be fine, trust me. It's actually pretty obvious that he has feelings for you too. I mean, have you seen the way he way he watches your when you dance?" 
"What?"
"The thing is he likes you. And if that motherer laughs, I'll make sure he won't be able to have kids"

Xiumin decided not to ask what Luhan had on his mind, but instead he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Maybe if he will confess, maybe Chen will say yes. Maybe he will not get rejected, after all!
"You know what? I think I should give it a go..yeah, I'll confess and whatever he says I'll stay strong!!" 
"Yeah, that's my baozi!! GO AND GET THAT BOY, XIU!!"

Kai, Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo and Sehun walked in, kicking their shoes off at the door and each going to either the couch, bathroom or fridge. But no sight of Chen.
"Umm, where's Ch- everybody else?" Xiumin asked, trying not to make it obvious he particulary only cared about the younger at the moment. Kyungsoo put the groceries bag he was holding on the counter and ran a hand through his hair, a move which he did quite a lot and which Kai thought was y. "He's with the others downstairs, trying to see who can beat the lift and climb the stairs faster"
Xiumin wanted to facepalm at this but he kept his body still, leaned againts the door frame of the kitchen. None of them didn't say anything in the next 24 seconds (Xiu counted) so the elder decided to get to the point.
"C-can you tell Chen to come here?" He decided to say, but realising how stupid it sounded. The younger cocked his head in confusion.
"Why?" He asked, crossing his arms, his right still holding one of the sweetcorn cans he brought.
"Uhm, I want to..ask him something" he looked down at his fingers, his thumbs making small circle motions around each other.
"What is it about?"
"It's personal.."
"Come on, you can tell me"
"No I mean it's-"
"Just tell me"
"Plea-"
"THE BLOODY BOY WANTS TO CONFESS TO HIM" Luhan boomed out of nowhere, and the boys swore they were so close to hsve a heart attack. Kyungsoo looked at Xiumin in both surprise and shock, his eyes  opened wide.
Xiumin looked at Luhan, with his 'i-will-burn-you-and-shove-your-ashes-up-a-goat's-' look. It's not that he didn't want the members to find out, just..not like this.
"You.. like Chen?" Kyungso managed to ask after painful moments of silence. Xiumin looked down once again, nodding his head. He was waiting for the younger to punch him for being unrealistic but instead he got a hug.
"MY BABEH IS GROWING SO FAST!!" Kyungsoo kissed the top of Xiumin's head, almost lifting him off the ground as he hugged him so tight he thought his organs will spill out.
"Kyungsoo-ah, don't be so loud, other might hear"

"Too late for that, me lady"

Kris appeared in the doorway with Kai, his eyebrows raised up. Xiumin swore under his breath and got away from Kyungsoo's grip.
"Can you feel the love tonight~" Kai started singing.
"Shut up, idiot" Luhan grabbed the sweetcorn can from Kyungsoo and threw it in Kai's face.
"I think you should do it, Xiumin. If you like him, then why wait more?" Kyungsoo pointed what he and Luhan were thinking. Xiumin felt at the same time hopeful and scared of what was going to happen. But his confidence suddenly dropped down.
"I don't think this will work YOU KNOW WHAT I'll go and count grass and roll around who knows heh maybe I'll find something productive there" Xiumin sat up and wanted to run away, but Luhan grabbed his arms and held him pinned against the wall.
"Call Chen" Luhan said to particulary everyone. Kris got his Nokia out and dialled the boy's number. Placing the phone to his ear, he waited for it to connect, and call, but no use. He tried again, and again, but the a Nokia seemed to turn against him and not work.
"THIS STUPID PHONE!!" He threw the phone behind. But little did he know that the door opened that moment and somebody stepped in.
"OW" a deep voice ringed through the apartment, not Chen's.
They all went to the hall to see Chanyeol on the floor, rubbing his head.
"Sorry Cha-"
"MY BABIES WAIT IM COMING TO GET CHUUUU" Baek burted into the apartment, pushing everyone aside and running to his room. There was silence from everyone, shared looks in between.
"Anyway, tell Chen to come in-"
"Thank you Shisus they're fine." Baek came in the room holding all his 64 kinds of eyeliner. Why he needed 64, we don't know. We will never. But nobody shall question the queen of eyeliner.
"What's up with you?" Xiumin asked, looking at Chanyeol who was still on the floor and at Baekhyun who was trying to keep all his eyeliners into his hold.
"Chanyeol is evil! He kidnapped Fuff!!"
"..Fuff?" Kai asked, scratching the side of his face. Baekhyun lifted one of the eyeliners Chanyeol was holding between his fingers.


-flashback-
"Alright, ladies." Chen announced, his voice loud enough to be heard by the others who were 4 floors away "Junmyeon hyung will enter the elevator, and you'll have to run as fast as your legs can up here. Beat the elevator, you'll get extra points. Beat each other at least."

"Why doesn't Suho run with us too?" Baekhyun asked, his hands on his hips.

"Too fab for that" Suho said, looking at his nails. Baek wanted to flip the glorious finger at the leader but was stopped (and scared) by Chanyeol's sudden deep voice who scared the cabbage out of him.

"Wait" Chanyeol shouted back. "The lift is way faster"
"Hyung will start few seconds after you" Chen pointed out.
"Oh.....Okay then!!" The blonde stuck his thumb in the air then turned to Baekhyun. "I hope you're ready to lose, Bacon."

"Stop calling me that, you dumb peanut" Baekhyun shot him a death glare he used when he was addressed as food. Chanyeol did a gesture with his hands, which more likely explained him cutting bacon and eating it with a fork, then eating it. Baekhyun ignored it at first but after the 5th time Yeol did it, he lost it.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT, HUH?! WANNA FIGHT? I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT, BRO!!!" Baekhyun started jumping from one leg to another in front of Chanyol, who just laughed at the shorter male.

"Baek, leave it, concentrate to win" Suho said from his place in front of the elevator's doors, his finger pressed firmly against the button. Baekhyun took a long breath to calm himself down. The younger rolled his eyes and turned away, getting ready to run, at the bottom of the stairs.


"Stop nagging so much or I'll steal your eyliners"

Baek's eyes widened and he turned to the younger. "You wouldn't dare.."
"You think so?" Chanyeol said, already holding one black pen. Baekhyun's eyes may have possibly open wider than Kyungsoo's, at the sight of his baby being held by someone else other than him. He clutched his chest and tried to reach a shaky hand to grab it but Chanyeol lifted his long arms out of the elder's reach. He shook his head and laughed. Bad move.
"Now let's just sta-"
"KYYYYAAAAAAAA" a sudden height was placed on Chanyeol's back which made him lose his balance and faceplant the floor. Baek grabbed his eyeliner and kept it just under Chanyeol's nose, pulling it up. Ugh, painful.
"Oh, this is getting interesting" Chen said to himself, trying to get a better view of what was happening downstairs. He got his phone out and started filming as Suho came to rescue Chanyeol.
"Come and help me!!" Suho called, his grip tight of the younger's arms. But Chen knew better, and what his brain told him was to NOT get involved.

-end of flashback-

 

 

"Chanyeol" Sehun sighed, face-palming. "You don't mess with his eyeliner."
"Next time he'll die" Baekhyun mumbled, but was heard by some. Luhan shook his head while Xiumin patted him on the back. 

But getting back to his senses, Yeol grabbed the Nokia and threw it back, Kris dodging it, and creating a hole in the wall which separated the living room from the kitchen.
Kai ran to the living room and looked through the massive hole. "Hey hyung, I see you!!" He said, looking through the big hole. Kyungsoo sighed and looked at Xiumin. 
"Xiuminnie is going to confess" Kyungsoo said excitedly. Baekhyun raised his arms so suddenly the eyeliners falling down on the floor. Luhan gasped as he would not usually just do that. 

"Blah?" Baek asked, taking time to take in the informations given.
"Wh-what? To who?" Chanyeol asked.
"Chen."
"Huh? You can't!!" Suho came up to them, sitting in between Baek and Xiumin. Luhan looked confused,
"Why?" Luhan asked.
"YOU CANT DO THIS TO XIUHAN!!" He shouted, dropping onto his knees in slow motion. Luhan scoffed annoyed and extended his hand to Kris. "Give me that brick"
Kris carefully placed the phone on Luhan's palm, so he would not harm the other, and stepped away instanly. Luhan smacked the back of Suho's head with the nokia, knocking the leader out.
"Oh noe look at what you've done" Kai said, poking the leader with a fork.
"He dead?" Kyungsoo asked.
"Nah, just uncouscious. He'll be fine in about half an hour." Kris said, placing his nokia back in his jeans pocket.


Chen finally entered the apartment, not giving a damn about what's happening around him, music blasting off his earphones as he sipped silently from a milkshake. He eventually looked up when everyone looked at him, smiling, smirking.
"What's happening?" He asked, taking one earphone off, looking at each one of the still non-uncouscious members.
"Come here for a sec, Jondgae" 
Oops, using his real name meant something really good or really bad happened. 

 

But you already know what it's going to happen.

-shoves a cookie in your mouth- don't tell Chen though!!

 

 

Chen stepped slowly closer to the group, eyes never leaving him. He held his arms up in case he would end up like Suho-hyung. To think of it, he didn't knew what happened to him.

"I think we should leave them alone for a second" Chanyeol said. He put an arm around Kai's shoulders, trying to pull him out of the kitchen but the younger shrugged him off.
" please, Kai is staying" Kai sat down with Kyungsoo and Luhan and opened a bag of popcorn.

Chen looked at Xiumin, and Xiumin looked at him. The elder sighed and stepped closer to the younger male. Chen kept his eyes glued on the elder who came closer and closer, until he was 34 cm away (Xiu counted again). His eyes only seconds after lifted to the younger's flawless face. The tension grew really fast and Xiumin's cheeks were burning with excitement, anxiety. He felt his stomach turn upside down and making barrel rolls as he reached up to brush few strands of hair out of Chen's pretty eyes. To be honest, it has been a while since he's been that close to Chen. 
"Aww" Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo said together.

But Chen still had no freaking idea what was going on. He wanted to ask what happened, but decided against it, as he looked into Xiumin's eyes. Yes, they were pretty too.

"Jongdae, I..." Xiumin stopped, trying to find the right words to say. This was really hard to say, really. 

Xiumin could still back away and hide in the closet but how could he when Luhan was there, Kyungsoo was there, s were watching him and waiting for the truth to come out, and Chen was staring at him with such loving eyes.

He took a long breath and sighed through his nose, before opening his mouth to let the short words out.

"Uh...Jongdae, I-I like you.." He said. Oh , did he actually said it?

Yes he bloody did.

And it felt such a relief. Like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.


Chen felt taken aback by what his elder said. Xiumin...liked him?

Him? And not anyone else?


The bomb was released, and it was his decision whenever it would explode or not. If he said no, he would have risked to break Umin's heart, and risked of havng to listen to the elder whining about it to Luhan in the bathroom. But if he said yes...

Chen didn't realise he has kept silent for the past few minutes now. He rememembered he was still in the kitchen, still surrounded by his bandmates. 

"I uhh..Minseok-hyung.." Chen tried to say, his words running short as his throat felt dry suddenly and his voice grew small.
Xiumin frowned, thinking that he was going to be rejected. That was it, end of game.

"What I mean is.. Is that I.."
"No, it's okay, I understand... It's stupid, I know, sorry for bothering you with it.." Xiumin looked down again, and when Chen looked iver his shoulder, he saw Luhan. The chinese male brought a finger to his throat, sliding it across his neck, then pointing at Chen.

The younger gulped. 

"Look, Minseok.. It's not that I don't like you, I do but.. I'm not who you think I am.." 

This made Xiumin to look up. What was he meaning by it..?

"What do you mean by it?" He asked, taking one of the younger's hands in his. What was it here that he didn't tell anyone about?

"What I mean is that...I...."

 

"I'm Kai." 

 

 


"Huh?"

 

"Chen grabbed a towel and wiped his face.
"You mean you're not Jondgae?"
"Yeah, it's just a lot of make-up..but I like you too" 
"What the.."
"He's right. I'm not Kai...I'm Chen" The other stepped in the conversation, wiping his face too. What the hell was going on now. "And that is not Chanyeol, that's Kris" 

"So I guess Kris is Chanyeol..?"
"I'm Sehun" Tao popped in. And the. It was revealed that Baekhyun is actually Luhan and that Kyungsoo was actually Baekhyun

"I hope you're not mad.."
"We're sorry for hiding this from you"

"No, it's okay.. because..I'm not actually Xiumin" he grabbed the towel out of Kai's hands and wiped his face off. 

"Kyungsoo here" he said.

"What about Suho?"
"He didn't want to join us" Chanyeol poked the leader with his foot.

 

Lay entered the room on his little white unicorn named Sugar Coated Fluffly Sparkle Marshmallow Chocolate Cookie Cake, flying through the whole in the wall. He bit from one of his 3 carrits he was eating. Looking at everyone, he threw some glitter in the air and said.
"You know the kitchen's on fire, right?" He asked, pokerface. 
"How? We're sitting here.." Kyungsoo said.
"Look again" Lay pointed to the cooker, big flames extending over it. 

"HOLY SHIET EVERYONE OUT" 

 

--------------________

Hai guyyssss :) 

so, my first crackfic...what do you think??..

I actually like it, to be honest. Of course it , but I hope it made you laugh a little bit. 

Thank you so much for reading, subscribe, comment, upvote, feedback is always welcomed !!!

love you my dear rainbows ^^

 

Sam out !!!!