I

Innocence

Time 10:30 a.m

 

Jiyong awoke to the sounds of the banging of his door, and the annoying voice of his older sister. Kwon Yuri. "Jiyong! Wake up, you need to get out!", Her voice rang in his head as he gradually raised up. The door swung open, revealing a dressed Yuri. She rolled her eyes and walked closer to her brother. Jiyong's eyes were barely opened. A chuckle left as she saw Jiyong faint right down to the mattress. "Noona~ It's Saterday! I need sleepy timey~", He whined, pulling the covers.

 

Yuri thought for a second, and said,"I'll buy you a new 2NE1 poster, or SNSD."

 

She saw the blonde's body stiffen; thinking about what happened last time, she side-stepped, but was a second too late.

 

"Really?!", Jiyong bursted out of his bed, and was practically clutching her arm.

 

"I will if you get ready. And could you let go of my arm?! It still hurts from last time ya know?"

 

And that's how Yuri got Jiyong to get ready.

 

----

 

Time 11:20 a.m

 

Jiyong hummed along the way with Yuri in the streets of Seoul. His hand gripped a bag which had the poster that Yuri had promised him earlier.

 

He just followed his noona like a lost puppy, trailing behind. He didn't even notice Yuri had gone into a store; leaving Jiyong to walk by himself. But being the air-head he always will be, the boy walked his way to a place that he didn't know...but he acutally went to before.

 

----

 

Time 11:30 a.m

 

After spending 10 minutes wandering, Jiyong found himself in the middle of the park. Not seeing his sister anywhere, he sighed and sat on the nearest bench. Daylight was getting brighter, and hotter to be in fact. Jiyong was lucky enough to wear shorts today, unlike his sister who had dumbly chosen pants. Speaking of Yuri, where is she? He checked his wrist; which in fact had no watch but he still checked anyways. To pass time,  he effectingly took at glance at the sky above him, but quickly shifted away. The stupid sun...

 

He rubbed his eyes to get rid of that annoying little color spot. In the process, his elbow hit the back, and it tipped over, letting the poster roll out and off the bench with out his notice. Once Jiyong was done rubbing, he caught glance of the fallen bag.

 

'Did I knock it over? Or did the wind do it?' , Pouting, he got up and kneeled to pick up the poster. Between the two actions he mumbled something about the wind being a big bully and such.

 

The thing he was reaching for, another had already grabbed it. "Here, you..uh..dropped it."

 

Looking up, Jiyong noticed a brown haired male, holding out his brought thing. Getting up, the blonde reached for his poster, and hugged it. "Thank you...hey..um what's your name?", Jiyong asked, taking him by surprise.

 

"My name?", Jiyong nodded, cutely. "It's Daesung."

 

"Daesung...My name's Jiyong!", Daesung smiled at the adorable out burst he did, and ruffled his hair. "Nice to meet you, Jiyong."

 

And this time, Jiyong finally noticed the eye smile he had.

 

----

 

A/N

 

/pouts/ You guys must be mad at me~ For not updating~ Sowwy O^O

I had some ''issues'' over the months. Plus My gf broke up with me on Thursday so... But I'm fine now :)

But I think innocent Jiyong will have a welcoming in the next chapter! ^u^

I'm gonna go now~ X3

LET ME DRIVE AWAY~!

tumblr_mw06fhjyTv1qhcznwo1_250.gif