Hold me!

Hold me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S.O.A: Busy, busy, busy with orientation week! / Mad with the ty dare before

Song played: Roy Kim – Bom bom bom / G-Dragon – Coup D’état / B1A4 – lonely Footsteps / CN Blue – Hey You

Tell me,

How to fell in love,

Stupid…

May 14, 2014

It should be a memorable day. It should! It should! It should! But, why he decided to ditch me for another girl in our second anniversary? Was it because I’m a guy so he couldn’t accept for what he had got on the first time? He was my first, he should know better than this. Not doing something that could hurt me –except kept snoring every time or forgot to do laundry or gobbled my favorite ice-cream in front of me (it didn’t totally forgiven but it’d still better than backstabbing me with another woman! He told me that he would be gay for me, only for me!)

It’s funny.

It’s really funny till I forgot to laugh.

My feet dragged me to anywhere it could be, escaping far, far away from him. He was useless. He was just a brat, a big fart brat that didn’t know how to mend other’s people heart.

Why I was so stupid?

His actions, his touches were all faking. I should know it much better because…

He is…

He is my stupid best friend that happened to be my boyfriend!

He’s a jerk!

Stupid!

Why should I be such a dumb to see his love back then?

I should know he should have a girlfriend the moment he asking me to be his boyfriend.

 

Thud!

 

I fell back onto my on the ground, still sniffling remember my broken love story and the pain on my . It hurt like hell!

“Yah, stupid butthead!” 

I flinched backward upon hearing the profanities drew from his mouth. Wow. He surely loved those colorful words very much.

“Are you deaf? I said, apologize to me now!” He barked with his eyes could murder me any minutes.

Huh? What was he saying? Apologized to him? Heh, like I will ! I cluck my tongue and quickly scurried away from him. Brushing the dusts away from my rear pant, I chuckled inwardly glancing at his shock face. Sorry, dude! It wasn’t like I didn’t want to apologize to you but both of us were in the fault, so no need to apologize to you!

“Hey!” He shouted furiously.

Running and running, my feet kept dragging me away from him but then a harsh tug pulled me backwards.

“Where are you going, huh?”

Stu-Chan-pid-hee.

I was on the ground once again. Raising my head angrily, I was trying to snap at him with my very furious face that I could put on (except for the irreversible hanged jaws because dude, he was super, super handsome!). I caught my guards up, shaking my head remorsefully for suddenly melted with his feature. Trying to stand up, I glared at him and once again, had to brush the dusts away from my pant.

“What are you doing in this abandoned airport, anyway?” I sneered.

He rolled his eyes annoyingly, “Back to you to, girl.”

Halt on.

What just he had said?

I took a deep look at his face, staring with lasers shot from my eyes and growled. He just didn’t call me a girl, right? Like a ing girl?

“Oh.” He exclaimed, nodding with his gaze rested on me, observing my feature and body.  “You’re not a girl, of course. You are a boy.” he smirked menacingly. “Did I touch your sensitive spot, sweetheart?”

“Don’t you, handsome?” I hissed in irritation. If you can play the game, why can’t I? Two can play the tango, duh.

He stepped closer to me, smiling slyly, “I like you.” He hummed in agreement.

Cocking one of my eyebrows, I grinned sheepishly, “So, I.” even though I wanted to rip that smile off from your face.

“The name is Lee Byunghun.”

“Well, Lee Chanhee is.”

 

July 14, 2014

There’s a spark in between us,

When we’re dancing on the floor,

I want more,

Want to see it,

So, I’m asking tonight…

 

Lee Byunghun was really straightforward. He already asked me out in our first month knowing each other. Sometime, I wondered what was playing in his mind. What he saw in me? Why didn’t he flirt with another girl (and then I would mope around again)? We barely knew each other but he seemed to know me more.

Of course, he was.

Byunghun was an observant. He tended to examine everything first before approaching them and somehow, he found girls were irritating as hell. I laughed loudly when he saying that but yeah, deep in my heart I did agree with him. Girls were such a nuisance. They won’t stop bothering you until they got what they want and they could be scary too!

No , Sherlock.

Don’t you see how aggressive the females were during year-end-sales? They were like leopards met with the preys! I shuddered in fear, remembering how I’m used to accompany my female acquaintances to the shopping complex. The place was all of sudden packed and you barely moved but the girls were quickly enough to grab the things they wanted.

And here, now… we’re in a party in one of Byunghun’s friend; I thought it was Jonghyun or Jonghwan like that.  I was already tipsy in my third fullest shots but Byunghun was sober enough to keep me a company. He just there, sitting beside me and swirling his glass whilst his eyes focused on me. It felt weird, really when someone kept staring at you when you’re light-headed.

“Hey,” He nudged me softly. I looked at him with my blurry eyes, still trying to focusing my dilated pupils at him. “Want to dance?” he pointed towards an area where people were supposedly dancing but in fact, they d each other’s .

“Okay,” I slurred, standing up with my dizzy head and blank expression. I chortled maniacally and staggered to the centre. Byunghun followed me as he grasping my arm so I couldn’t fall. “Hey, Byung!” I grinned widely and placed my arms on him.

“I don’t know why but my heart is thudding very fast in front you. Are you casting a spell on me, huh?” I don’t know what I was saying, everything was just blurted out from my dumb mouth, which happened couldn’t stop talking.

He smiled, his eyes faded onto the crescent slits, “What if it’s true?” he asked me, slowly reducing the distance between our bodies. “Do you mad?” as I closed my eyes, he already had his face hiding in my crook of neck, breathing sultry.

I wanted to choke up my tears. People were stupid. I just simply couldn’t believe him… people aren’t easy, you know that, Byunghun?

I pushed him even in my already wobbling state. He cocked his head; looking at me staggering alone with the alcohol in my system won’t do anything at all. “ off, Byunghun.” I laughed, shaking my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter