Day #3

1 week, 7 days

        The morning started off good but after half a day of teaching four girls your dance you just felt like giving up, they learnt it well and made good revisions. It was now a top notch dance the only problem was that it was killing you to see so much soft skin, and you knew it was soft having to touch their arms and sometimes legs to get positioning right.

 

        It was the best and worst day of your life, you didn't know it would be so frustrating to work with cooperative females. “Okay lets take a break,” you said at the end of that last run, everyone was sweating and tired. “Go out and get some air or something while it's breezy out,” you suggested, while wipeing your forehead.

 

        You leaned against the wall and they happily skipped out, you released a heavy sigh you eyes closed. “Oppa,” you jumped, eyes flying open as you looked a Hyeri who stood in front of you. “Are you okay?” she looked genuinely concerned for your well being.

 

        “I'm fine just a little tired,” you were slightly uncomfortable from being called oppa, her voice still ringing in your ears, the way her dialect hangs onto the 'o'. You put on a brave face hoping that she couldn't tell how stress you were at the moment, that break was more for yourself than them.

 

        “Are you sure?” she still questioned moving closer to you, pinned agianst the wall you were wondering what she was getting at. Hyeri put a hand on your chest, “Your heart is beating fast, is something wrong,” she tilted her head, blinking her big doe eyes. So cute you could explode, you opened your mouth but no words would come out.

 

        After a minute you settled for an awkward smile, if only you weren't so weird around girls. Both of her hands were now on your chest, her palms slid up to your collar bones before she tightly gripped your shirt pulling you down so that your lips touched hers. They were full and smooth, you couldn't help but kiss her back your hands slowly moving to her hips, easlily pressing her body against yours.

 

        Kissing Hyeri was sweet but not like candy, it was something else but it was absolutely delicious. For someone so young you wouldn't think she would just force you into such a position. This kiss lasted for a few seconds more and you held onto it as she broke away, she seductively her lips while winking at you before walking towards the door.

 

        You stood there, in shock as if lightening had struck you. You were being played and you weren't sure if it was a good thing or not.