אבוד

זכרונות

p/s; this will be really short


Junho is walking towards him and Chansung couldn't help the widening smile on his face. There they are, in a church (because Junho said, "I want the dream wedding!") ready to take their vows. Chansung is standing tall and proud, a sleek black tuxedo adorning his slim features, in front of the priest. Junho is there, on the aisle, walking with a bouquet of red roses in both hands, a tuxedo designed like a tailcoat to give it a more English look fitted on his small stature. Both mesmerizing and mesmerized by each other, their smiles only growing in radiance and happiness. The bride totters to where his groom is, eyes never straying away from Chansung.

"Are you ready?" the groom mouths to his bride.

"Always ready," the bride replies, reaching his soon to be husband and standing front to front with each other.

"Hwang Chansung," the priest starts and begins blabbing on and on about the responsibilities of life and of a husband and all Chansung could think about is how handsome Junho looks right now. 'Just get to the I do already,' Chansung jests in his mind. Junho seems to fidget, a small uncertainty passing through those features but soon turns sure again, determined to get through this and to move on to another phase of his life and of their life together. But Chansung....Chansung feels like something isn't right with the fidgety movements. Like Junho...is unstable. Like...like he's lost senses in his legs. Like....like Junho's trembling too much right now.

"Junho?" Chansung holds onto the shivering bride, Junho keeping a tight grip on the bouquet as his whole body convulses right as he stands there.

"Junho!"

Flashes of light fill the room. And at the corner of Chansung's eyes, he finally notices that no one's between the pews. The aisles are empty, void of human nor any living creatures. But the priest! No, the priest is not there anymore....so who was reading the vows just now? Now Chansung's trembling but he will never let go of Junho. He couldn't. His head whips around in fear, confusion and absolute terror. "Chansung," a whispy voice tickles his ears and he quickly looks to the source.

There right in front of him, right in his hold, Junho's face is covered in blood. Sheen of red cascades down those beautiful features and Chansung screams. Screams for help, screams for solution, screams for....something! "JUNHO!" "SOMEBODY HELP, PLEASE!" "Chansung," Junho's voice wavers and it becomes obvious that the bride's crying. He couldn't tell for the blood mixes with the tears but he could hear. The sobs wracking through Junho's sinews. "Chansung," the voice continues again and Chansung's tears fall.

 

"JUNHO!" Chansung screams as loud as he can.

 

"JUNHO!" the scream echoes within the four dark walls of the desolate room to which Chansung now sits in, sweating and panting. "Junho, no," he wraps his hands over his face, "no, no, no this isn't real." "Junho, come back," the man sobs alone, fallen to his side now and curling up over the sheets. "Come back..."


On the walls are newspaper clippings entitled, "Groom Killed, Wedding Crashed," "Killed On His Wedding Day," and so many more, Chansung's lost count of all the sheets he's kept. A photo of a smiling Junho is printed on them as well, so bright and wonderful. A photo Chansung himself took many years ago before Junho was murdered on their wedding day. Shot by homophobic extremists that are against same gendered marriage. Now Chansung's left alone withing the house he's supposed to live with Junho.


p/s2; don't do drugs, mmkay, they're bad, and don't do phobias, they're...nasty, mmkay.