chapter 3

Perhaps L+O+V+E = LOVE ?

^ IN THE CAR ^

jiyeon : mr. kim , what is the result ?

mr. kim : she has leukemia . ( tears began to flow from his face )

jiyeon : oh my god ! ( ^ shocked ^ she cover with his two hands )

mr. kim : the doctor said that her leukemia is now on stage two .

jiyeon : can the treatment will be okay for taking away the disease ? it can right ? ( hoping the answer would be YES )

mr. kim : yes , but the doctor said that her body is poor to do the treatment .

jiyeon : let's try the treatment . dont worry about the bill in the hospital , i can handle it ..

mr. kim : thank you , but ... im afraid that she cant take the treatment .

jiyeon : why ? i know that she can make it , she is a strong girl ...

mr. kim : i know , miss . the doctor said that her disease is spreading easily  to her body and her body is getting poorer . im really afraid that she cant take the treatment . ( cried hardly )

jiyeon : she can live longer , right ? ( tears began to flow from her face )

mr. kim ; i dont know , but i dont want to lose her ...

( they both cry in the car , hoping that minnie will be alright )

^ JIYEON'S ROOM ^

jiyeon : ( silently crying ) minnie , i know that we just knew each other this earlier . the time taht im with you , im really happy . happy because  , i feel that i have a younger sister . minnie , please be strong . be strong  because your father need's you , he love you very much and unnie need's you too .

 

 

              Jiyeon didnt know that after crying , she sleep's on her bed fast . feel very tired cying , but she need's to stand up and prepare herself , her nanny ( maid ) prepare everything . she just need to wash up , eat and put her cute uniform on her . 7 : 35 , she is done preparing herself  , ready to go to school . she was so early , because their class begin at 9 : 00 . she want's to be early so that she can read a lot of  book's in the library . 7 : 45 , she arrived in the school , she is the only one in their roonm . because usually , her classmate's arrived at 8 : 30 . she goes to the library to do her usual hobby ( reading book's ) . jiyeon cant read well because , she think about minnie . she decided  to goes out in the campus , thinking about minnie , again . she sat in the big tree , after 15 minute's of thinking minnie ( 8 : 00 ) she goes again to her classroom to see her 3 classmate's there , chatting .

 

 

jiyeon : hello ( greeted her classmate's )

student 1 : hi , jiyeon . your so early .

student 2 : you know jiyeon , that's her usual thing's .

student 1 : usual thing ?

student 3 : pabo ! she mean's that since 1st year of being the same class with her , jiyeon usual thing's is to come to school early in the morning , to read book's . right jiyeon ?

jiyeon : yes . ( smiled weakly ) i just get my notebook , and leave . excuse me ...

classmate's : bye , jiyeon . see you later .

jiyeon : yeah , see you three later .

 

Ji Yeon POV

          i was about to get my notebook in our room when my three classmate's are there , chatting . i greeted them , first and they greeted back . i have my own secret talent , IU only knew about this . my secret talent's are : playing piano , playing guitar , singing and most of all DANCING . i really love to dance , im shy to see other's my talent's . now , im going to the old building and im going to dance with my headphone on my ear so that i'm just the one who is hearing the music . i began to play music and start to dance . when im dancing , i feel like in heaven . then i heard someone walking toward's me , so i stop dancing , seing who is the person that now is walking toward's me .

 

jiyeon : who are you ? ( ^ IT WAS GUY ^ face the guy )

guy : im yoseob , yang yoseob . can you tell me where can i find the principals office ? cause im new here .

jiyeon : sure , follow me . ( ^ think ^ oh my god , did he see my dance ? i hope not )

 

 

 

 

( again , im very sorry for my wrong grammar's . dont worry i will do my best on english )

= please , comment : D =