Do you think she likes me?

I'm 200% Sure!

 

I feel so high and almighty every time they would give way for me to walk through the corridor. Like a celebrity.

Then for some reason my pride would slowly go low when I see this short haired girl I don't even know but for now \i call her Amber, because she looks like one. Even though she looked like a tomboy, she looked so girly so i call her Amber.

 

I see her alone all the time. There are times when I spot her alone in the school garden playing her guitar all to herself. I would hide and listen to her singing. It was also a way for me to relax and get away from those clingy girls. Her voice was soothing.. I couldn't get enough of her voice.

 

It must be fate though, because we take the same road everyday. I would always steal glances at her and I would catch her falling asleep, I really don't know how I should approach her and wake her up so she wouldn't miss her stop, and my plan everyday is to wake her up. I would accidentally bump my bag to her and she would wake up but there are times when she's sleeps like a rock so I push myself towards her. I could get away with it because the bus is always crowded. It's cute that sometimes I would catch her space out, then her eyebrows would suddenly crease and she would scratch her head. She must be stressed out about something.

There are other times times when I'm busy talking to my group of friends when my eyes would suddenly look at her direction and notice she was looking at my direction as well. Those almond shaped eyes. She looked away before I could even react.

 

 

Valentine's day.

 

Will she give me a gift? I sighed. "There he is! Kris oppa!!" "Oppa!" "Happy Valentine's day!" It only took a second or maybe a millisecond for those girls to flock around me but I don't see her anywhere! Argh! This girls are persistent! They kept shoving me their gifts, while my friends at the back just kept laughing at me. Ha ha such great friends.

A small opening gave me hope, I saw her. My eyes grew wide when our eyes met. I watched as she climbed up at the table beside her, and stomped her foot down that caused everyone at the place to look at her.

"Ha.. Happy Valentine's Day K-Kris!" She sounds so cute. She threw a red box at my direction and I gladly caught it and accepted it. I smiled at her.

 

Thank You Amber. 

She suddenly ran away and fled somewhere else.

 

 

"Seriously Kris, why her? Of all those chicks that were trying to give you those gifts, why her?" I rolled my eyes at this Dumbo for saying those mean words.

"What do you mean why her? Tsk! You know what? Forget it, I'm going to take a nap." I sneaked my way out of the crowded people then up to the school roof. A strong yet calm wind greeted me when I opened the door. I looked around the place and walked my way to my sitting place where I usually sleep when I skip class.

Huh? There's someone else up here. I went closer and closer, to peek at who found my secret hiding place. I smiled.

What I least expected to see and who I wanted to see (If that made any sense) was right in front of me sleeping peacefully. I kneeled down, taking a closer look at her. She was beautiful, she was more beautiful than those other girls making efforts to look more prettier when they really aren't. I extended my hand and swept away a few of her hair strands blocking her eyes. Her hair was soft. I smiled at her sleeping figure. She looked exhausted, was it because those girls bullied her? I frowned.

"I'm sorry about this and thank you."

I leaned closer and kissed her cheek. I saw her face react but she was still asleep. Cute. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote my thank you to her and told her to meet me later. I want to know more about her.

"Kris? You up here?" That Dumbo always ruins my moments.

I placed the piece of paper on top of her hand, I stood up and left. I'll wait for her to wake up later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

This is Kris' point of view. How was it? :3