#3 - I Love You

RicSyung Shinhwa Broadcast Drabbles

Hyesung cursed in his mind.

Cursing at the brilliant staffs who came up with this ‘look at each other and compliment the other party 3 times’ game, cursing at other Shinhwa members who weren’t helping at all, and above all, cursing at Eric who was staring at him while saying the compliment. “You… Have a heavenly voice.”

Hyesung’s heart rate went up to 400 as he quickly lowered his gaze, couldn’t look at the absorbing-eyes any longer.

"You can’t look downwards, Hyesung, you have to keep looking."

He let out another train of curses on his mind.

Cursing at Eric who stood there in front of him with that unnatural smirk and challenging-eyes, calmly waiting for his reply. Cursing at the playful tone Eric used to say the compliments. Cursing at himself who was being that close to Eric. He wanted it to be over soon, really soon.

"You are my best friend." Eric said, totally enjoying the moment.

Hyesung heart skipped a beat, and he tried hard not to smile.

"You are…" He said hesitantly, Eric’s eyes were glinting and Hyesung knew too well that the other party was up to something. "…My neighbor."

"I love you."

. Hyesung cursed again as Eric launched himself forward. It was too late to dodge, and he felt Eric’s arms wrapped tightly around his shoulder.

Must restrain, must restrain. He chanted on his mind, heart beating crazily. It’s nothing, it’s just fan service, he did it for the sake of the broadcast.

If only Hyesung wasn’t too busy calming down himself, he would have realized that he wasn’t the only one whose heart was about to burst that time.