The Plotlines

Biting Back Love {Apply Now}
 

tumblr_mz9m05eWt91s9awezo1_500.jpg1# The Unbelievable Love 

The Athlete & The Model

>> Girl: flexible personality, determined, and creative

>> Boy: cocky, show-off, and protective

>>Intensity<<

They attend the same highschool, and he is on the baseball team, while she is adored at school for being a model, and a quite new famous one. Everyone thinks she's pretty at school. they both met after school when the school journalist was taking photos of her, and he was leaving school from a practice. He watched her, she knew and continued. How will they continue?!

" Two different levels of popular"

 

tumblr_mz9mirvNnE1s9awezo1_400.jpg

2# The Triple Love

The Good Girl and The Twins

>>Girl: shy, goofy, and smart

>> Boy(s): Popular, ty, and show-offs

>>Intensity<<

They attend school together, and they have seen each other around, but never really knew each other till a after school event. She commented one of the twins of being a cutie. He wanted to follow her around that whole day. She realized the difference between them.One has a birthmark on his face that adds charm. The other doesn't. The boy with the birthmark confessed he liked her. They both seem to be afraid to acknowledge each other in school, so instead they keep quiet. She one day attempted to hug the one with the birthmark, but instead got confused and hugged the wrong twin. After the heartfilled hug he got attached to the girl!!

" Which one?, Who's side?"

 

 

 

tumblr_mz9q0fVcey1s9awezo1_500.png3# The Star Lovers

The Ballerina & The Popstar

>>Girl: high-standard, soft person, clumsy

>>Boy: Clumsy, a leader, and adored

>>Intensity<<

They met when she was just finished teaching a class of kids for ballet, and he and his friends were coming in the studio to practice a dance. She was in the middle of her practice and had the music on loud, and didn't realize that they were watching. The boy was mesmorized by her skill and loved her when she would mess up and curse. When she looked up he smiled at her willing to help her up.

"Sharing a Studio might not be so bad"

 

tumblr_mz9qoesKLm1s9awezo1_250.png4# Old Love

The Childhood Friends

>>Girl: tom-boyish, gamer, heart-breaker

>>Boy: gamer, hardworking, smart

>>Intensity<<

They grew up together in the neighborhood, and went to same school. now that their in highschool together. The boy is starting to grow feelings for the girl. how will she take? will their friendship take a big leap, or a step back?

" we were together when we were young will it be like that now"

 

 

tumblr_mz9rpeb6i31s9awezo1_500.jpg5# The Group Love

The Boy Group & The Fangirl

>>Girl: Aeygo's, cunning, and fangirl's

>>Boy(s): loved, popular, and derped' out

>>Intensity<<

They met at a concert, and she fell behins stage being pushed by bullies that went to her school. the boys stood up for her, and told the girls they were no real fans of them. the girl hurt her leg and had to live at their house for a week!

"They totally adore HER fangirl ways"

 

 

tumblr_mz9sd1a0mQ1s9awezo1_500.png6# The Lying Love

Actress & Athlete

>>Girl: Queenka, dedicated to her athlete crush, self-sinnered

>>Boy: bad-tempered, popular, anti-social

>>Intensity<<

They were picked to do a photoshoot together, they were nominated the best Famous Couple. Ever since she met him she has had a crush on him. The boy think of her as a friend but thinks she is a little annoying, but none of the less he still thinks of her as a friend. when the boy meets this other girl, the girl gets jealous, and makes her point to turn the boy to her attention. Will he turn her way?

"We are fake!"

 

tumblr_mz9swibUMj1s9awezo1_500.jpg7# The Forbidden Love

The Powerful Son & Commoner

>>Girl: smart, hardworking, stubborn

>>Boy: smart, dedicated, cocky

>>Intensity<<

She was asked by her friend to deliver papers to his house, because she had family matters to deal with. When she appeared to the boy house, he was drunk at his door, trying to attempt to get in. She offered to help him. He let her, and explained to him about the situation, and drunkly he told her she was fired......but she didn't work for him. What happens now!!

"Spoiled people never know what real work is"

 

 

tumblr_mz9tdqaMXf1s9awezo1_500.jpg8# The Secret Love

The popular boy & The Nerd Girl

>>Girl: smart, shy, quiet

>>Boy: joker, jock, show-off

>>Intensity<<

These two are dating secretly. and have been for a month. at their school they barely talk, but after school they try to stay together as much as they can. A student from school finds out and threatens to tell the whole school. Are they so embarassed of their love to show at school, or will they split up because it was never meant to be?

"A Secret will make them, or break them"

 

 

tumblr_mz9u1we3h51s9awezo1_500.png9# The Odd Love

The Doctor & The Teacher

>>Girl: Spontaneous, smart, and exaggerator

>>Boy: independent, non-humerous, exceptionally handsome

>>Intensity<<

The teacher was coming back from a long day at school, and was walking home at 6pm and a robber snatched her purse. she ran after him in her heels. just before he stopped he pulled something out his pocket. she didn't pay attention and she came to a abrupt stop and the man pulled out a knife and sliced her stomach. she dropped and the doctor ran up to her to help. OMO!

"My Pretty Patient"