1/2

Disavowed

"Who is that, Jongin? The one whose hair is slighy pink, small nose, oh so beau--"

"Lu Han, an academic lady from the town." Jongin cutted Sehun's word nonchalantly.

"You are talking with the crown prince of this country, Kim Jongin." Sehun said with his famous dark voice without looking at Jongin.

"I'm so sorry, Your Majesty." Jongin said mockingly. Sehun snorted then stupified when he realized something.

"An academic? It means that she is in the lower status than us how could she got here?" Sehun said with his eyes still straight at laughing Lu Han. He gasped. so beautiful.

"It's the King who invited her. She was the one whose father solved that flood matter last year." Jongin explained. Secretly watched the girl beside Lu Han. Maybe her friend, Jongin Thought. Meanwhile Sehun kept his eyes straight at Lu Han. The girl was chatting and laughing with her friend and some of her acquaintancea then he started wondering what were they talking about that could make Lu Han launging and smiling brightly.

"Bring her here to me." He stated.

"It's impossible, Prince. This is the party for you looking for your queen. Bringing a lady to you will make some people get wrong with that lady of yours. You should protect her pride from the beginning." that tradition, Sehun thought. He then smirked and turned his head on Jongin, gave his friend his best pleading eyes.

"Please, Jongin, be my best best best friend does not make you to take it easy with me. Please, Jongin as your friend this time I wished to you." Sehun whined at Jongin who still ---tried--- to kept his face straight. He knew Jongin was a er of every pleading eyes and he surely know to use it. He looked back at Lu Han then back to Jongin and saw his friend smirking.

"I saw that your father himself bringing her to you." Jongin smiled at the sight. The King, Kris was escorting lu han to where Sehun stood with Jongin. His mom, Queen Joonhee, followed them in the back with her pretty smile, beside her was the friend of Lu Han he saw earlier. God, that beautiful eyes.

"Sehun, My Prince, My Successor, let me present you an academic lady here, the best from the country, soon-to-be your other half, Lu Han. Please accept her, Son" Kris smiled brightly towards his son, offering Lu Han hands on his palms  to taken by Sehun.

The crowds behind them mumbled slightly at the sight. wondering why a lower class lady like Lu Han could make the King escorted her himself to his son. Some of girl there started to cursing Lu Han, silently.

Sehun gaped slightly at the sight that his tought flooded his head. The lady is so much more prettier when she stood near him. That long eye lashes framing the round eyes, naturally pink-tinted cheeks, small nose, plump lips, and her whole face is showing intelligent. Like it saying to Sehun that she knows everything. Showing that she is well educated in everything.

“Son?” Queen Joonhee called her son. Sehun snapped back from his thought by the sweet tone of his mom and gladly took Lu Han hands from his father. The lace-glove covered hands prettily fit with his slender yet strong one. He internally screamed in joy.

"Glad to know you, My Lady. I'm Sehun. This country next king, my father's successor."

---

Time did fly so fast that Sehun is now kneeling in front of Lu Han, begging her to take the diamond ring, and be his bride. His queen.

She carefully bending over Sehun, lace-gloved hands touched Sehun’s chin and lifted it up, wishing Sehun to look at her then slowly said "i do." to her Prince.

---

The wedding ceremony was held secretly and only the closest one who know it. Sehun and Lu Han is still so young and King Kris still on his throne. The wedding is supposed to held after Sehun take over the throne. But, the fact that Sehun already proposed to Lu Han, the family was being overjoyed of the news and in flash, the pretty wedding was being held. Lu Han felt great thought that her wedding was being held like she ever want and Sehun felt grateful because he didn't need to greet so many people.

---

"Oh, God… please make it stop. I cant take it any---more!" Lu Han screamed over her heat. it came faster this year that she wasn’t prepared yet. Being an omega lady is just another bad luck of her. after her wedding with Sehun.

"Lady Lu Han, what is wrong with you?" Jongin knocked Lu Han's door as he heard her scream.
"I--i'm okay,  Jongin. Just help me, would you?" Lu Han slightly whimpered. At the back of the door, Jongin frowned, but he sure will do what the lady asked to him nonetheless.

"Anything, My Lady." He answered.

"Call your Kyungsoo here, and —hhhhh--- ask her to bring some heat herbs. And King Sehun's pillow. Please, i beg you. Se---hun's pill---ow!" Lu Han screamed.

Jongin gasped after his brain finally proceeded the words. He then knocked the door, make sure that the Lady is okay.

"Lady Lu Han you are in heat?? Why are you preventing the scents out? Let it out so the King---"

"No! Jong---IN!! NO!!" He snapped. Jongin panicked. He couldn’t carelessly bragging in to the room except he wanted his head being separated from his body. He couldn’t. He still had Kyungsoo and Jongsoo in his life.

"LADY LU HAN!!" Jongin screamed as he heard his King's Lady screamed in pain and slowly sniffled at his surrounding. Lu Han's heat scents slipped out and it was so good. Lu Han's heat scents was always the best one even more than Kyungsoo. Lu Han is pure omega, King’s Lady and it seemed that God gave her more appeal than other omega. Even more than the old yet still pretty Queen Suho.

"Call Kyungsoo for bringing the heat herbs, Jongin… please, i beg you.." Lu Han let out weak whimper and her scents slightly got stronger. Jongin couldn’t take it anymore so he let out the yes answer and dashed away from Lu Han's room corridor. It's full of Lu Han's scents now.

---

"What are you doing, Royal Guard?" There it is. One of the voice that Jongin hate after his puppy's wailing. He is in the middle of folding Sehun’s blanket. The King’s pillow is sure full of his scent that Lu Han craved for but Jongin know what thing could contains Sehun’s scent the most. He was smiling widely with his thought then he heard that voice of hell.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. Lady Lu Han is on her heat now. She wants... she---wants..“ He stuttered. Why am i stuttered? He thought.

“Sehun’s scents and his pillow is the best choice. What’s she want to do with that pillow? She wants to touch herself with Sehun on her mind? Ugh… How dirty she is." The not-supposed-to-be Queen snorted, rolled her eyes.

"Lady Lu Han isn't like that, Your Majesty. She is the most intelligent omega that ever exist. She only wants the scents to calm her heat down. She is the most intelligent lady who wouldn't do dirty things." Jongin said while wrapping the pillow with a blanket. He sure Lu Han need it.

The Queen balled her fist after she heard what Jongiin said. She know that this special Royal Guard really hate her and she know she couldn’t do anything to him and his family. "Whatever, Jongin." She stated.

"It's The Guard Kai for you, Your Majesty. May i take my leave now? I'm sure Lady Lu Han need her King’s scents right now.." With that, Jongin excused himself out of the washing room. He questioned himself why the Queen was there in the first place.

---

"Lady Lu, why are you suffering yourself? I can tell King Sehun to come here and take your heat away. i know how painful they are." Kyungsoo wiped the sweats over Lu Han's forhead. The Lady was having high fever due to her heat.

"Don't let him know, Kyungsoo. I beg you. Don't ruin his happiness with the Queen. I'm already a burden." Lu Han cried.

"My Lady, may i come in?" Jongin knoked the wooden door softly, afraid if Lu Han asleep.

"Come in, Jongin," Kyungsoo answered.

Jongin gasped as he stepped in to the room. The scent was stronger than in the hallway that Jongin already tought he couldn’t ever stand it. When he saw Lu han on her bed, he gasped even more. She was in a mess. Her whole body seemed burning that even made her skin blooming red, eyes closed tightly, and Jongin sure that her legs was wide opened underneath the sheets. Jongin felt embarrassed.

He quickly gave Kyungsoo the pillow and blanket as he looked at her. Kyungsoo gave him that infamous scary eyes towards Jongin. Not because she was jealous, but because Jongin's impoliteness towards their King's Lady. 

Jongin mouthed "i'm sorry" as he gave kyungsoo a chaste kiss on the cheek.

---

"Was that Jongin, Dear Kyungsoo?" Lu Han said, her eyes still tighly closed.

"Yes, My Lady. He came here with the pillow you requested. And a big bonus called blanket." Kyungsoo tried to sounded cheery and placed the pillow beside Lu Han then began spreading the blanket over Lu Han's lithe body.

"Sehun's blanket? The blanket he shared with the Queen? That a shame for me if i use another person blanket, Kyungsoo…" Lu Han tried to get up but her heat didn’t let her. And Kyungsoo as well.

"It's the King's blanket, Lady Lu. Only him. He didn’t share the blanket with anyone, except you." Kyungsoo placed Lu Han in the bed underneath the sheets, hoped that her King's Lady comfortable and pass the heat without misery.

"How.... They can't sleep with two blanket in one bed. It’s gonna be so stuffy." Kyungsoo just wanted to answer her Lady’s question when she heard the door creaked, indicating that someone came in.

"Kyungsoo are you going anywhere? You can go, Kyungsoo. This blanket is full of Sehun’s scents and i feel enough. Sorry for you, Kyungsoo, i've been a burden to you and Jongin as well. Thanks for everything, you can leave now, say my thanks to Jongin, too." Lu Han smiled as she felt her side became so cold. Kyungsoo carresed her arm and gave Lu Han small peck in the cheek and wished her sleep tight. Lu Han heard the door creaked open and slammed softly. Kyungsoo is gone but she knew that someone was with her now in her room.

“Is that you, King Sehun?" Lu Han slowly opened her eyes. She saw Sehun stood after the door, Far away from her.

“You already know it was me who is coming so you let Kyungsoo go. How thoughtful you are, My Lady.” Sehun said while smirked. "So, you are in heat? And didn’t do anything to inform me?” His eyes look straight to Lu Han’s. She slowly lowered her head to avoid Sehun's gaze.

"I can’t tell you, My King. Your Queen needs you more.." Lu Han let out with very low voice, but thanks to their surrounding that the quietness make the words crystal clear to Sehun.

He slightly growled at Lu Han’s words and it’s itching his heart. He couldn’t stand the words and snapped.

"Are you kidding me, Lu? She is an alpha! Female alpha doesn’t have heat period!" Lu Han trembled. Sehun’s voice is still be able to scared her.

"My fault, King. I've forgot it." Lu Han let out small whimper. Her heat seemed hit it high soon, she couldn’t take it anymore. She cant prevent the scents out forever. And Sehun know it, too.

"Let out your scents, My Lady," Sehun walked slowly towards Lu Han. His voice was softer than before.

"I can’t, King. it may--"

"It’s Sehunnie for you." In the record time, Sehun’s already sat beside Lu Han on her bed. Her head right beside Sehun’s thight. Lu Han let out a small whimper again as she smell Sehun’s strong scent.

"You need to stay at your throne, King. The country needs you more than me, i can pass the heat by myself like the past years." Lu Han frowned, her face sweated even more. She couldn’t take it anymore, really.

"No, i need to take care of you this time. It’s the right time to Haowen to have a sibling, anyway." Sehun said, trying to lift up the mood with the teasing tone. Carresed Lu Han’s blooming cheek, he felt wonderful why his lady gotten more and more prettier than ever.

Yet, Lu Han stiffened by the mention of her son’s name.

"Prince Haowen..." Lu Han lowered her head. "I'm sorry if i seem rude, but... how's he doing? I don't think about anything, but really i just wondered how is he doing since... since i never met him…" Her head lowered even more and so her voice.

Sehun heart broke slightly when he saw Lu Han like that. She is supposed to act more natural if it's about Haowen. She was ---is---  his mother. Lu Han lifted her head and look straight at Sehun eyes, Waiting for his reply. Sehun cleared his throat.

"He is  doing nice. I've trained him good as an alpha. He's going to be my successor, anyway." His eyes wandered around the room as he answered afraid of Lu Han's sad eyes. Hands fidgeting at his lap preventing the heat scent to take over him.

"And... his school?" Lu Han always worried for Haowen's school. She was and academic, afterall and She didn’t want her boy to be school's topic as he didn’t get what the school gave to him.

"Always be the second." Sehun said pointedly. 

"Who is the first---"

"Jongsoo." sehun said. "I heard that you taught him everyday he came here as Kyungsoo here with you and Jongin look after you. Why you did that, Lu Hannie?" Sehun's eyes straight at her as he lowered his gaze. Lu Han felt scared.

 "I'm an academic, My Lord. I need to give my knowledge to someone. Kyungsoo and Jongin is smart enough for studying with me. Baekhyun is an academic too that she always came here with books and papers as gifts and it’s impossible to tell Chanyeol my knowledge i got from the book knowing that he is one of the university's professor. I have no choice. Little Jongsoo always here with me and Kyungsoo and so Jongin as they do what they suppossed to do. So, I taught jongsoo everything i know. I really wants to tell my knowledge to Haowen. I wanna teach him everything. I wanna hear that he got the first place at school, but i know i can’t" Lu Han voice trembled. It hurts Sehun even more and he felt like he was the real evil here for separated his son from his blood mom.

"I----i'm sorry, King sehun. i talked too much. I'm sorry really sorry." Lu Han tried to manage her voice not to tremble. Her thought still full of Haowen and seems like her heat already long forgotten.

"That’s very toughtful of you, Lu Hannie.." Sehun caressed Lu Han long slighly pink hair. It smell like morning dew. His eyes wandered again and realized something different from her room and pointed it.

"I saw the new stack of books on your left desk. How you got it?" He asked. Hands still on the top of Lu Han’s head and seems like Lu Han enjoyed it. He glad to know that His Lu Han is still comfortable with him, not as stiff as the beginning.

"Chanyeol gave me as birthday present last April, My Lord." Lu Han lifted her head and smiled as she saw the books. She even not finished them yet.

Great wave of guilt smashing Sehun's wall of heart. He even didn’t wish his lady birthday. He was on his vacation with the Queen and Haowen. Once again he said Lu Han sorry, silently.

"My Lord..." Lu Han softly dragged Sehun to the real world from his thought.

"Yes, My Love?" Lu Han’s heart ached at the nickname.

"I'm tired. You may leave now. Your Queen probably needs you. It's already dark anyway." Lu Han said. Her voice really showing that she is tired. Sehun pitied her and he is the one who made her like that.

"But your heat? That is so--"

"It’s over, My King. I’m okay now. Thanks for your toughtful manner to came here accompanying me. I'm really thankful, My King. Good night." Lu Han smiled at Sehun and gave him her back. "Tell my goodnight to Haowen, too" she whispered, but Sehun still could hear it. His hand already extended to reach the door knob but Lu Han’s sweet voice prevented him.

"My King..." Sehun turn his head around as he heard Lu Han’s soft voice. "Yes?" He answered.

"I forgot to give you this." Lu Han got up from her bed then leaned forward to open the nightstand beside it. She took some stitched scarfs from there.

"Kyungsoo taught me to stitch and here my present for you, the Queen, and Prince Haowen.” She placed the scarf on her lap and began to refolded it.

“The slightly smaller baby blue one is for the Prince, the darker one is yours and the peach one is for your queen. I'm sure it’s cold outside and I would be glad if you let Haowen wear it on end of year ceremony at school. You guys will look so good, as a happy family. Please take it." Lu Han smiled softly and handed Sehun the scarfs. Sehun took it quietly.

 

"Thank you, Lu Han. Sure we will wear it." He said. Eyes fixed at the beautiful scarfs in front of him. Haowen’s name stitched beautifully with yellow threads. Looking at the present, He really wanted to fix the things he did to Lu Han.

"It’s me that should say that, My King. Thank you." Lu Han said  softly.

Sehun stepped closer to her and kissed her head’s crown lovingly. She gasped at the act but she let Sehun did everything to her. He is the King, afterall.

“Good night, Love.” She heard Sehun said to her softly. Her heart clenched once again at the words.

"Good night." she said back as she closed her eyes and went back to the bed, backing sehun. And i still loving you, too.

She heard the door creacked open and slammed close after that. And loneliness sorrounding her in dark with her heat built high.

---

"Why are you letting the King leave, Lady Lu. He should have took your heat away, you are burning.” Now is past midnight and Lu Han's low scream yet loud enough to heard by Jongin and Kyungsoo filled the hallway. Lu Han's heat really hit the high peak.

"I... i-cant kyungsoo. He have the Queen to taken care of. I don’t want to ruin their happiness." Lu Han squirmed. Her whole body is burning. This is the worst heat after she gave birth of Haowen. So hurt, she thought.

Kyungsoo is wiping Lu Han’s sweat away then heard the door being knocked. She sure it’s Jongin, with their King.

"Lady Lu, the King is here." jongin rushed in to Lu Han’s room and stopped right after he smell the scent. It still irressistible.

"Move away, Jongin." Sehun came in with his famous deadly low voice, Jongin moved right away. "And Kyungsoo, get out."

Kyungsoo caressed her lady’s hair and bent down, she whispered ‘let it out’ to her then stood up, bowed to Sehun and toke Jongin hands with her. The door slammed softly.

"I heard from Jongin that you think you can pass your heat alone. How brave you are." Sehun slowly walked towards Lu Han as she squirmed at his strong alpha scent. The heat is getting worst, she thought she really couldn’t take it anymore. She didn’t realize her King already sat on the bed side beside her. She squirmed even more.

Sehun extended his hands to Lu Han’s chin so he could lift her head up eyes staring straight. He saw Lu Han’s submission towards him and feel proud. The Lady still need him. He slowly bent down, kissed her cheek slowly and---

"Daddy? What are you doing?" a boyish voice filled up the tensed room.

Sehun flinched, surprised that the Prince is here. Haowen is here. How could he?!

"Kim Jongin!!" he roared. Hands reached the blanket to cover Lu Han’s heated body, preventing Haowen to saw his mom with her worst condition. He heard Lu Han hold her pain as she lowly whimpered. He roared again. More.

“KIM JONGIN.”

"Uncle Jongin is outside, Daddy. It’s me who requested it to him. Who is that woman, daddy? Is it your---“

"Get out from here, Haowen. You supposed to sleep at this hour." Sehun growled at his son, his eyes on the opened door.

"I saw you hurried down here and i’m simply curious what is my daddy doing at this hour and why was he going to side house on the back. Just like that." Haowen shrugged then sat on the otherside of Lu Han’s bed.

"Leave, Haowen." Sehun once again growled at his son. Haowen stayed still, challenging his dad. He just ready to stood up before,

“Ngggghhhh----“ Lu Han moaned. Her heat hit again even more than before. She grabbed Sehun’s shoulder  and hold on his arms for dear life, pleading. Sehun turned to look at Lu Han and panicked after he saw her sweated red face. His alpha’s instinct said that she need him, like, right now. He already know that Lu Han is exploding down there. He panicked even more at the thought if he not take Lu Han now. She could die from her extremely high heat. She already passed too much heat periods alone. And that is not a good news.

"KIM JONGIN! TAKE MY SON WITH YOU. NOW. KIM JONGIN!" Sehun screamed. Haowen flinched at his father loud scream and he saw how Lu Han’s reached his shoulder again, gripped it tightly.

“Daddy, you are hurting her…” Haowen said calmly, hands ready to reach to Lu Han’s on his dad’shoulder before Sehun slapped them away.

“It’s you who is hurting her.” Sehun growled lowly. Haowen frowned, thinking why is his gentle father acted like that.

“Sehunie…” Lu Han whimpered.

Hurried footstep heard from the corridor. "I’m sorry, My Lord. Jongin can’t come in here, so I do." Instead of Jongin, it’s Kyungsoo who came to the room. Sehun already know the reason behind it. He smirked upon thinking his best friend’s condition. His is still the same as his old.

Haowen stared at his dad as Kyungsoo took his hand, brought him out of the room. He squished Kyungsoo’s hand lightly, signaling his aunt to stop and Kyungsoo did. Sehun who was still starring daggers at them surprised when he saw his son looking back at him. His eyes full of.... He didn’t know it but he is really proud of Haowen.

"Don’t...." Haowen stopped. His heart clenched as he saw Lu Han’s knuckles went white as he gripped Sehun’s shoulder and arms more tight than before.

"Don’t hurt her ever again, dad. Don’t hurt my mom." With that, he went out of the room, leaving the confused Kyungsoo and smiling Sehun. Kyungsoo looked at Sehun dumbfoundedly and quickly took her leave after she bowed to the King.

"Never again, son." Sehun said.

---

"Oh... God.." Lu Han’s whimper dragged Sehun to the reality, that Lu Han is with him and holding him for dear life. And high heat.

He tossed away the sheet that covered Lu Han’s heated body. He gasped at the sight in front of him. Lu Han with bloomnging red skin, sweat glistening her body, and the strong sweet scent that emanated from every pores in her skin, and it’s…….. turned him on. He turned and pushed Lu Han’s lithe body to the bed, pressed her on her back as flat as the bed surface. Hovering her.

"You said that your heat is over. You lied to me" Sehun said softly as he caressed Lu Han’s silk hair.

"I.... i------am sor—ry." She squirmed under Sehun’s touch.

"No need to say sorry, Love. It feels great that you still need me for your heat." Sehun smiled. Slowly, he broke his wall, letting his strong alphas scent mixed with Lu Han’s sweet scent.

"Oh My Lord.......--- Ah!" Sehun smirked.

"Looks like it’s getting more worst." He slowly bent down with his elbows caging on each side of Lu Han’s body, supporting his own weight to not crushing his Lady in heat. His head kissed Lu Han’s cheek, nose, then went down to his Lady’s neck, kissed it softly and the sweet spot on its back. He heard Lu Han whimpered even more.

"You know how your scents make me crazy? Not only me, but Jongin too. He is mated for years and having a brilliant alpha as his son and your scent still be able to broke his wall down. You are wonderful, My Lady, Lu.." Sehun said while his hands roaming from her hair to her cheek, neck, side of her lithe body, waist, carresed her stomach, until her thigh.

"Oh, My King...---please.." Lu Han moaned at the touches.

"Please what, My Love?" His hands went to her inner thighs. How tender they are, he thought.

"Sehunie---"

"Hmm?" He inhaled her scent, went back to her neck as his lower body straddling his hips againts her.

"Ohh---" Lu Han let out a small moan.

Kissed her neck.

it.

Bit it.

"Oh!" She screamed. "Take me---!"

Sehun the wound.

"Please.... Sehunie" Lu Han cried at the pleasure, and pleaded.

Then he pulled off his face and went face to face with his lady, stared at the beautiful sight in front of him, bent down, and kissed her lips.

That night, the corridor is filled with strong yet sweet scent of passion and..

Loves?

---

Sunshine shone straight to Lu Han's face but she still refused to open her eyes. She snuggled closer to whatever kind of thing that cushioned her head all night long and felt that warmness again against her body. Her bare body.

WHAT?

She abruptly snapped her eyes open and once again got surprised when the person whose hands on her waist, protectly hugged her, and the sturdy chest was her comfy cushion gave her his smile. 

She stunned at the sight.

"Hello, Little Princess. Sleep well?" Sehun asked the beautiful creature in front of him and leaned closer, pecked Lu Han's thin lips.

"After- glow sure affected too much on you. So beautiful. And you smell so good.." Sehun didn't give Lu Han chance to answer his morning greeting and sweet words as he leaned closer to inhaled Lu Han's scents on her neck. She sure became mute at this moment. Waking up with Sehun staring straight at her, hug her closely, and give her sweet morning greeting.

She felt Sehun lips roamed at her neck and she straighten it, giving Sehun his way to what he wanted to do with her right now. Lu Han thought she was insane.

Sehun still giving her those wet butterfly kiss until someone knocked the door.

"My Lord, this is Kim Kyungsoo." Lu Han stiffened as she heard Kyungsoo's sweet voice, The Lady sure would came in to her room and Lu Han wouldn't let anyone to saw her at such a state except Sehun. No one, even her own mother. But Sehun seemed just wanted to ignore Kyungsoo's presence and it panicked Lu Han more.

"Sehunnie, My King..." She whimpered.

"Ignore her, Lu." Sehun said sweetly while still gave her neck and collarbone kisses. So many kisses.

"My Lord, King Sehun, may i come in?" Kyungsoo's voice fill the room once again and Lu Han gasped as she felt Sehun just bit her neck. It's not the right time!

"Se--sehun, please."

"Ignore her."

"King? May i come in?" Kyungsoo still knocking Lu Han's room door. She know it was rude to waking up The King and His Lady like that but the condition outside the side house was a mess. She really couldn't help it.

"King...?" She tried once again.

"YES, KYUNGSOO, YES!" Sehun snapped, abruptly peeled himself from Lu Han. 

Lu Han winched at Sehun's sudden 'bomb' and her expression quickly changed when she realized what had Sehun said. Sehun just finished wearing his sleep robe, covering his bare body and went to the door, but Lu Han's hand reached his wirst and squished it. Sehun saw Lu Han's panic face as she clutched Sehun's blanket tightly, prevented it to fall and uncover her body. Sehun know that face.

The door opened slightly and before Kyungsoo went in, Sehun roared once again.

"NO! Kyungsoo, don't come in!" Sehun know The Lady behind the door surprised. He saw Kyungsoo's finger gripped the knob tightly. He maintained his voice to calm down and tried to speak normally this time.

"I'm going to you, instead. Just wait there." He finally said. Sehun turned back to Lu Han and bent down, kiss her forhead with gentleness.

"Wait here, Little Lu. Please."

---

Lu Han already know what had Kyungsoo said to Sehun.

After talking to Kyungsoo, Sehun quickly back to the room and wore his last night dress shirt. He said to Lu Han that something urgent happened. Lu Han just finished her morning bath that time and Sehun still took his sweet time to inhaled Lu Han's sweet scents before saying goodbye. No promise to coming here again, she thought.

Kyungsoo smiled bitterly at the sight before her. She know Lu Han just had her happy time with The King last night --and probably this morning, too-- but it vanished quickly as she came with a bad news. She felt sorry because she is the one who vanished her lady's happiness, but she know if she didn't do what The Queen and her lady told her, they would took Sehun more far away from Lu Han. 

She placed Lu Han's book neatly before walked to her lady's bed and kneeled in front of Lu Han. 

"The Queen called King Sehun to go back to the mansion, Lady Lu Han. Queen's Lady said that the Queen is having high fever." Kyungsoo explained to the silent Lu Han and she too silently observed her lady appearance. This morning, Lady Lu Han looked more beautiful than ever. Her skin glowing and her natural sweet scents got even stronger. Kyungsoo was sure that the King really took that very important part on Lu Han's heart. The King only visited her quite a few times and the after effect always the same. Lu Han was naturally beautiful, but Sehun's effect --that's Jongin mark for the situation-- always make her more glowing, more beautiful, more... amazing? Even words couldn't explain it right.

Sure Sehun's effect really affected her today, but the dull face that dusted her glow said otherwise.

Last night was the first time Sehun visited his Lady after years. Actually they always met if The Former King, Kris called Lu Han to visit him at his room at the main mansion to take care of him or to accompany His Queen, Suho, but Lu Han always trying to avoid Sehun and quickly stormed to King Kris' room. If they accidentally confronted to each other, Lu Han would always brought his head down and nodded quickly to Sehun and The King only could sent his longing stare at Lu Han's retreating back. The Queen surely hated it. That's why she acted to get a high fever right now. She hated Lu Han and Sehun's longing stare at his real wife. The Queen hated at what Sehun would always gave to Lu Han, not her. Never. Kyungsoo know it. Really.

"I heard what you've said, Kyungsoo. Let him take care of The Queen." Lu Han said with bitter smile.

"The King will come back here soon, Lady Lu. Just wait a bit more." Kyungsoo rose up then sat down beside Lu Han on the bed and lifted her hand, carresed Lu Han's long purple pinkish locks. Lu Han leaned down her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder, searching for warmness.

"He didn't say that, Kyungsoo. He will never back for the time that only God and himself know." She whispered. Kyungsoo gave her Lady another encouragement with her gentle soothing hand on Lu Han's back. Kyungsoo then heard the door opened and revealing smiling Jongin behind it. Kyungsoo smiled back.

Jongin come in to the room and kneeling in front of Lu Han and Kyungsoo.

"My Lady..." He called Lu Han softly. Lu Han opened her eyes slowly and smiled bitterly toward Jongin,

"Hi, Jongin... You came here to take Kyungsoo, am i right?" Lu Han said weakly. The Royal Guard slightly contemplated due to Lu Han's state but an encouraging gaze from Kyungsoo did give him an energy to tell Lu Han for what he was there.

"No, King's Lady..." Lu Han frowned then felt Kyungsoo took her hand and carresed it softly, Jongin saw it and took their interlaced fingers to his palm, squished the hands of two lady that he love the most. Lu Han felt secured. Kyungsoo smiled fondly at him, and nodded.

"I went to the main mansion this morning because King Kris called me." Jongin paused and inhaled a lot of oxygens for his lungs. "Then?" Lu Han asked.

"He said, you should come meet him right now." Jongin paused again and squished the interlaced fingers on his palm more. Lu Han smell that something was off. Usually, if King Kris wanted her to meet her, The King would only sent his people to call her, not calling The Royal Guardian.

"Is there, something wrong, Jongin?" Lu Han finally asked.

"No, actually no. It's just... King Kris' people just come down here and told me that you should go to the main mansion right now, Lady Lu..."

"Why.. Jongin?? Why so sudden??" Lu Han could see the panic on Jongin's face and she looked up to Kyungsoo.

"You know about this, Kyungsoo-ya? Why Jongin seems so contemplated to say the reason to me?" Kyungsoo could hear the panic on Lu Han's voice and The Lady really wanted to smack Jongin's head to not to said the news quickly.

"Lady Lu---" Jongin widened his eyes when he heard Kyungsoo's voice and quickly his wife saying, "Prince Haowen needs your blood, Lady Lu..."

---

Kyungsoo stared at the weak lithe body in front of her. Face pale, eyes closed tighly, and lips pressed thin. There was no slight blush on the cheek like always. Kyungsoo really wanted to cry at the wave of thought that flooding her head. She saw how Lu Han stood up abruptly after heard the news Jongin brought over to her and run her legs off to the main mansion. She saw how Lu Han prevented her tears not to fall but it fell right away and drenched her cheek. She saw how Lu Han chanted Haowen's name like a mantra, and she saw how Lu Han stormed in to the doctor room to take her blood so Haowen would be okay.

Kyungsoo know how panic Lu Han was. And she sure would do the same -even more- if it was Jongsoo who happened to get injured.

Kyungsoo saw Lu Han shifted on the bed and soon after she opened her eyes slowly.

"Kyungsoo..." She said with hoarse voice. Lu Han felt like her strength all drained and even she sure she couldn't even lift her head.

"Yes, Lady Lu Han. Are you feeling not well? I'm going to call the doctor--" 

"No, Kyungsoo. I'm fine." She lied, Kyungsoo know it.

"I'll call the doc--"

"No, Kyungsoo." Lu Han cutted Kyungsoo's words again. "I'm fine... really.." Lu Han smiled weakly, feel bad to Kyungsoo after cutted her words two times already.

"But, Lady Lu..." Kyungsoo said almost begged to Lu Han so her lady would understand her. She must call the doctor. That was what the doctor had said to her. 

Lu Han know what was Kyungsoo thinking about.

"I'm completely fine, Kyungsoo." She said, still could see the slight worry-ful on her face, then she tugged Kyungsoo's long sleeve.

"Lift me up, Kyung. Help me sit up" Lu Han asked waekly. Kyungsoo shighed, wanted to refuse it but she sure Lu Han would lift her weak body by herself and Kyungsoo didn't want it to happen.

Once she felt comfortable, she thanked kyungsoo and then stared straight at her.

"Um... Kyungsoo..." Lu Han's face was completely changed right now. Lu Han brought her head down and lifted it again, straight to Kyungsoo's.

"Did you know about this incident before Jongin came and told me that Haowen fell off from his horse and injured badly? Why didn't you tell me, Kyungsoo? Haowen is my only son and he got injured badly and--" Lu Han brought her palms to her face and covered her crying face.

Kyungsoo felt really bad. She slowly sat down in front of Lu Han, took the bed side, and reached for Lu Han's palms, peeled it off gently from her face. Lu Han still sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Lady Lu..." Kyungsoo hold Lu Han's hand tightly, hoped it would gave her lady warmness.

"I'm sorry. Yes, if you asked that i know the incident, but i didn't know if it was that bad." Kyungsoo tried to explain. Lu Han then lifted her face and Kyungsoo felt that her chest being squished.

"Why... why didn't you tell me, Kyungsoo.... Haowen is my only son.. Kyungsoo, why..?" Lu Han sobbed. She squished Kyungsoo's hands, demanding an answer.

"Jongin prevented me, My Lady.." Kyungsoo lowered her head, feeling that the tears would fell off anytime.

"Why..."

"The Guardians didn't want you to get panic and they thought that it was only a little incident, but after a while King Kris came to Jongin to call you because the bleeding from Prince Haowen's right arm didn't stopped coming out." 

"Where's Sehun, Kyungsoo? Why he came to Jongin, not to Haowen's dad?" Lu Han asked. Voice still hoarse and tears still streamed down on her cheek.

"The Queen locked her room, Lady Lu. No one could come in without her permission and we, guardians, couldn't just knocking her door without her lady's permission. I'm so sorry, Lady Lu..." Kyungsoo said and brought her head more lower.

"How... Kyungsoo, Haowen is his son. His only son. He can hurt me, but not with Haowen, Kyungsoo... Why??" Lu Han cried. Kyungsoo snapped her head up and hugged Lu Han tightly, she didn't know how exactly Lu Han's feels, but after years watched the drama of the kingdom make her slowly understand what she feels.

"Why, Kyungsoo why....???" Lu Han sobbed on Kyungsoo's shoulder. She is broke, and so is Kyungsoo.

--------

Lu Han was supposed to be Sehun's queen after King Kris gave the throne to Sehun because practically, she is Sehun's wife. Sehun sure love Lu Han with all his heart. 

Kyungsoo know how happy they were when their secret marriage was being held. Kyungsoo saw how they face glowing with love and happiness, Kyungsoo saw how they changed their vows to each other, Kyungsoo saw how sweet their first kiss was.

The plan was to took their wedding as a secret because of the kingdom's tradition. Sehun shouldn't marry his queen before The Former King gave him the throne. Sehun should marry Lu Han when King Kris finally give him the throne and it would be took so many time for Sehun who had already proposed to Lu Han. Moreover, the family was being too excited of their relationship. So, they agreed to held the wedding secretly and would announce it when Sehun's age is enough to take over the throne and get married.

King Kris finally took his crown off his head two years after the wedding. Sehun was on his 20 that time and the age was feel old enough to take the throne and get married. They agreed to held the wedding party once again, this time was openly, so everyone would know that the kingdom got a new king and he is married. It was a day before the announcement of Sehun and Lu Han's wedding party that the doomsday came and throw away Lu Han's happiness.

===

The tought came from Kingdom's Councilman. He said that Sehun couldn't marry an omega lady for the Kingdom's sake. He said that omega is a symbol of weakness, unglorious, a dull side of kingdom's victoriousness. He said that if Sehun married an omega lady, and not from their class, Sehun's pride woukd fall of in front of other kingdom's eyes. And it would brought ungloriousness to the kingdom and Sehun himself.

Sehun thought that the Councilman is bad mouthed his mom because everyone know that Queen Suho is an omega. The councilman keep said he didn't bad mouthed The Former Queen, but used it as a reason why the kingdom is not growing up. 

Sehun know his people life peacefully out there. He sure the kingdom is full of happiness, love, everyone is smiling, and no one is starving. But like the councilman said, his kingdom is not growing up. It's stuck like that over the years. Sehun know how his dad lead the kingdom in solitaire, not taking side on any side of other kingdom. Sehun know that was why his kingdom life at the peacefulness, but still, thought of that his kingdom is not growing up bothered him, so, he take the councilman offer to take that Northern Kingdom's Alpha Princess without seeing something was off, marry her, and signed her to be his queen to save his pride all at once spread his kingdom's power to each of wind direction.

He ditched Lu Han, then.

Disavowed her.

===

"Kyungsoo..." Lu Han's voice brought Kyungsoo to the real life.

"Yes, Lady Lu?" She answered. Lu Han breathed deeply.

"Did you know... Have Sehun saw Haowen's condition?" Her voice was low, seemed like her strength really got drained. Kyungsoo could hear the tiredness from her voice. Tired of all of this.

"Lady Lu..." Kyungsoo said carefully.

"King Sehun really haven't know about all of this. He didn't know that Prince Haowen got injured from his horse training. He know nothing. The queen really locked him inside her room." Kyungsoo hugged Lu Han tightly once again when she saw her lady burst into tears even more.

Lu Han never now that Sehun and The Queen is this cruel.

====

The news about Prince Haowen got injured spread across the mansion. The guards in front of the King's room told them the news and Sehun' s finally out of the room, and the Queen's tight grip.

He barged to the infirmary with worried face, head frantically moving from side to side searching for Haowen. And when he could spotted where his son is, the sight that welcomed him is so heart-warming yet heart wrenching. Lu Han caressed Haowen's brown locks. Fascinated at how the Prince is so having the King's features. They eyes, nose, and lips are really the same. They jawline, brows, even chin is the same.

Lu Han heard sounds of footsteps getting closer to her, and she already knew who is that.

“How is his conditions?” Sehun asked as he sat himself down on the side of Haowen’s bed across Lu Han.

“All of his vitals are fine. Except broken left arm and fractured leg.” Lu Han explained calmly. “He should wearing the cast for six weeks and using the crutch for mobilization.” She continued, hands moved to hold Haowen’s little fingers before stood up and kissed her son on the forehead.

“It’s noon already and you are here, so i think i should excuse my self. I’m sorry for interfering Haowen’s life. You could call me or send someone to take me here if he needs my bloods more. Good Afternoon, My Lord.” Lu Han took her step as bowing to Sehun politely, eyes still on the floor, scared of Sehun’s face, scared if she saw a face of feeling annoyed because she was the one who give their son blood, not him.

“Mom...” a weak sound is being heard. Lu Han dan Sehun shocked at the call. “Don’t go...” Haowen is awake.

---

The Family was standing around Haowen’s bed as the boy was being checked by the doctor. Sehun stood worriedly at the foot of the bed as seeing the doctor pressed his son’s bandaged legs. Meanwhile, Haowen was burrying his face on his mom’s lap, preventing loud scream he’d let out because the doctor’s procedure and his mom caressed his head endlessly. The former King and Queen, Kris and Joonhee is stood at his bedside, his grandmom patted him on his back, trying to get her grandson calmed. The Queen? Stood beside Sehun shamelessly linking their arms.

Haowen was letting a long breath as the doctor finally finished with the procedure. Yet, he still burying his head on Lu Han’s lap, searching for insurance. “How’s he doing, Doc?” He heard his mom asked the doctor.

“He is fully awake. No brain anomaly. Broken limbs here and there but it will heal in no time. The Prince is a strong one, anyway.”  The doctor said cheerily, trying to soothe the full-of-worry atmosphere.

“Thank you, Doc.” This time, the King who finally said something. “So, is he already allowed to be transferred to his room? I think Haowen is more comfortable in his room than the infirmary.” He continued.

“Of Course, My Lord.” The doctor said. “May i take my leave, Your Highnesses. Get well soon, Prince Haowen.” The doctor bowed deeply and  with that, she left the room.

Followed the doctor, Lu Han gently placed Haowen’s head on the pillow then kneeled in front of her son’s face. “Little Wu, as you will be transferred to the main mansion, i too should back to my chamber, baby.” She wisphered weakly, hands carresed Haowen’s cheek gently. Haowen panicked, He didn’t want his mom being far away from him anymore. “Why mom, are you doesn’t want to be with me? Please be with me...” Tears gathered on the boy’s eyes. Sehun Heart clenched at the sight in front of him. What i have done?

“Lu Han, please come back to the mansion, Haowen needs you.” Joonhee said. She reached Lu Han’s delicate fingers then squeezed them gently, giving insurance for the lady. “Stay with Haowen in the mansion, take care of him, he needs you, Haowen’s mom. Please come back to the mansion.” The old lady begged. She is tired of seeing his son’s unhappy life, tired of seeing her grandson confusion of why his mom never meet him, tired of the Queen witty antics for crushing the Kingdom.

“Come back to the main mansion, Lu” Sehun’s low yet authoritative voice boomed in the quiet room, startled everyone in the room even the composed former King, Kris.

“HOW CAN YOU DECIDED SOMETHING RECKLESS LIKE THAT?” The Queen roared, her voice was so loud even the guards outside could heard her. "What will the people said if there is another lady that living in the mansion. The Kingdom will get more hate because this ungrateful lady." She was practically throwing spit at Lu Han. Hearing the words, Sehun's face is fully red and he let go the Queen hands on his arm, nearly throwing it. 

“Mind your voice and words, Queen Lina” Kris finally said. Looked like he is done with her because his face mirrored his mood, red and really on the borderline of exploding.

“Lu Han’s Haowen’s mom. The Prince needs his mom to take care of him. Giving him utmost care and love not because he is injured, because he needs it to keep live normally, like other kids out there.” The Old Man said with authority in his voice. “As a father, i beg you, Little Lu, to come back to the mansion. Not because Sehun, not Haowen, Not everyone, but my family. He is still the King’s wife, anyway because i’ve never heard her or Sehun filed any divorce papers.” He continued. Lu Han was speechless, she kept her head down, avoiding the Queen's rage towards her and Sehun's pleading stare.

“But, Your Majesty...” The Queen interfered,

“This is an order. Son, call the guards to take Haowen to his room.” Sehun nodded and went outside as his father commanded him. “And you, Queen Lina. If you feel bothered because i called my one and only daughter come back home, you could take your luggage out of the mansion and back to your wrecked kingdom.

----

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello Guys,

I'm really, truly, deeply sorry for this story. The draft's gone, everything's gone even my spare time's gone (((kidding)))

i've edited this story to twoshoot ones the second chapter is on the way.

hope the story could bring happiness on this Chinese New Year :>