Final

I Love You Kim Seokjin

I let out a sigh.If I have counted it since the first sigh that I let out this morning,it was already more than five times.People would have thought me as a very lazy person if they saw me in a condition like these.What could I describe?What I meant is here I am still laying on my single-sized bed,my hair was ruffled while the sun was shining brightly through the ocean blue curtains in my room.I was still wearing my pyjamas.A pile of unwashed clothes were still in the basket where I put besides the cupboard.Books and papers were all around messed on the table.Here I am again,I sighed for the umpteenth time.I was really in a messed.I was really feeling tired.I've become so lazy but it was not like I am really that kind of person.I was just really need a day to rest.A day without books.A day without studying,school works,paper works and whatever related to studying.The other part of me was that since starting this year,the year of my last year of studying in high school,my parents gave me permission to live alone in our apartment.At first,my parents did not allowed me to stay alone since I'm still in high school but thought that it wouldn't be bad for me to be independent,they finally agreed.Well,since also my school was not too faraway from this home.

 

 

The alarm clock was ticking telling me that it was now already thirty minutes past 10 a.m.Luckily,today was a holiday what I meant is Saturday.I decided to make this day as a holiday for me.I will leave my books for just today.I don't even care now but I groaned for thinking that I still have a lot to do at home.Cleaning?Yeah,cleaning.What had happened to me? The question popped out from my head.

 

Meanwhile,while trying to get up from bed,my phone was beeping signalling me that I received a message.Everything wasn't seem so right for me now.The beep sound even made me annoyed.

 

What the-Who's message is that?”,I was battling to get up from my bed.I flipped my blanket and then my right hand went to reached my phone on the desk besides my bed.It was like I have forgotten everybody because of the too much tiredness were hanging on my shoulders,I even forgot the person.The person who is the love of my life,my boyfriend,Kim Seokjin.

 

Yes,he is my boyfriend.He is my bestfriend too.Our relationship was just friend before and then to bestfriend and then to lovers.We came from the same school.

 

I rubbed my eyes and read his message.It was seemed like forever I haven't spend my times with him.He was also busy because he is a first-year college student.He was older a year than me,so he left high school first.

 

Jagiya,today is Saturday and I have no classes,so,I will come to see you today.I know you just woke up now. ;D”

 

I know you just woke up now?” My eyes blinked in surprised.I have a feeling.My heart was telling me to get up fast to the outside of my room.

 

Did he really was--”,my sentence was stopped as soon as I opened my room door.I felt a pair of arms slipped through my waist.The warmness.The feeling that I missed.I don't even really care now that I was in messed.He is really here! I was really surprised that he was already here.

 

Baby...I missed you so much”,Jin was hugging me from behind.He was back hugging me.I can feel his warm breath was tickling my bare neck.

 

At this time,I feel like the burdens in my mind were all gone.I was still in his arms.We were still staying like that.I was smiling really wide and he was smiling like that too.

 

Yah,I was surprised that you are here already oppa.Why you didn't woke me up when you were here?”,I looked up to him.He gave me a loving peck on my cheeks when he turned me around to him.I know he had the key to my apartment though because well,my parents trusted him and he took care of me.

 

I was expecting an answer from him but instead he just kept silent and he kissed my forehead.

 

Baby..you looked even cute with your messy hair.I don't want to interrupt your sleep.I know you were so tired.I can see it and I know it”,he looked me in the eyes.Oh God,I can't imagine the dark circles under my eyes now.

 

I looked terrible now oppa and you shouldn't see me like this”.I face palmed.Then,he put his hands at my shoulders and gave me a really sweet smile.

 

Jagi,you look cute and pretty in whatever way and that's the truth really.Now,forget everything about your school for today.Do not think anything about studying.Just think about me~”,he winked.

 

I hit his chest playfully.”Just think about you? Are you serious?”,I joked.He then moved his face closer to my face and then he moved to my ear whispered something.

 

I am serious..”,he smirked.It gaves me shivers and my face was becoming red that time.I quickly covered my face with my hair hiding the blush of my face.Thankfully,my hair was long enough.

Though I did like that,Jin still can see it.He knows me really well.

 

He chuckled.”Aigoo,my baby is so cute...” Jin was smiling happily.

 

Uhm,I'm gonna take a bath now oppa.Will see you later...”I quickly went into the bathroom.He chuckled for how cute you being when you tried to hide your blushing face.

 

Then,he went into the kitchen to cook you some food knowing that you need a rest and of course need to eat.Jin would know probably,you have skipped meals a lot when you were busy.He is really worried for that but it was your bad habit that you were hard to stop it.

 

After 15 minutes,you were already finished with taking a bath and you can smelled the food that your boyfriend cooked.You know your boyfriend was a good cooker and he was just even better than you but still he loves it when you cooked for him.

 

Just when you were about to hug him from behind,he realised you were already there in the kitchen.

 

Oh jagi,I cooked some food for us.By the way,you always skipped your meals right?”he glared to you.He didn't like when you always skipped meals.He was just worried.

 

Uhm..I'm sorry.I know it's bad..”,you pouted but then quickly you said,”I will help you oppa..”

Jin shook his head.He asked you to just sit on the chair.He wanted you to have rest.

 

A ah.You can't.Just sit there.You need rest”,he smiled to you and then continuing his cooking.

 

But—oppa..”,you obeyed and just sitting there.You know that Jin will surely want you to not do anything for today.Well,basically,he wanted you to enjoy your time by spending the whole day with him.

 

Then,you started to put your chin on your hands on the table and pouted.Your boyfriend also was just about to finished cooking.

 

Jagi! I'm done with cooking~”,he sang melodious and happily served the food on the table infront of you.He was smiling a lot and that made you just feeling happy.What could you wish for other than having your lovable boyfriend infront of you.

 

I should help you with cooking...”,you pouted and crossed your arms.Jin found you really cute with the expression that you were doing now.He then made his way to the side of you and sat on the chair besides you.

 

He chuckled and put the strands of your hair behind your ear lovingly.He gave you a smile and pinched your cheeks.

 

Jagiya..I think I fell in love with you more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,and more”,he cupped your face and snuzzled his nose at the tip of your nose.

 

You can feel your heart was beating really fast when Jin did that to you yet although you were already with him for years.

 

Forever is the word that you thought about you and Jin.....

 

You are so cheesy oppa.Totally cheesy...”,you pulled away a bit and smiled to him.Jin just chuckled to you because he knew that you love him for whatever he is and he also love you just the way you are.

 

Come on,I know you love the cheesy me babe”,he laughed and then turned to the food infront the both of you.

 

You hitted his arm playfully before you said,”The food are waiting for us.Let's eat!”,you took the two plates on the table for you two.Then,the both of you started to eat happily with the two of you feeding to each other.

 

Say ahh~”,Jin was motioning you to open your mouth.He was about to feed you but before the spoon can get into your mouth,he pecked your lips quickly.

 

You were a bit surprised with it.You blinked your eyes to him.

 

Yah,it's not like you didn't used to my kisses,jagi..”,now it was Jin's turn pouting.

 

You stole the chance for me to eat.I'm hungry..”,you pecked his pout and that made him to be smiling again.

 

Hungry for my kisses..”,he smirked to you and you can't help but blushed with the words that he said to you.

 

You ert!”,you pinched his nose lightly.

 

That hurts~”,Jin rubbed his nose pretending to be hurt with your not-so-hard-pinching.He realised you started to feed yourself and not feeding him again.

 

Baby...feed me..”,he whined cutely to you and you smirked to him.

 

Feed yourself..I'm just gonna eat by myself now”,you stucked your tongue out to him but Jin just waited for you to feed him.He was just staring at you and you realised that.

 

Aish...my big baby”,you can't resisted him and then you poked his cheek because of how really cute Jin was..Jin smiled brightly to you and he gladly fed you too.

 

After finished eating,you and Jin helped each other to clean the dining table and wash the dishes.You were so happy that Jin came to visit you today and all of your tiredness went gone when he was there.You were just too happy to have him with you in the house.

 

While you were wiping your wet hands with a dry towel,a pair of hands slipped again around your waist.It was Jin who already finished cleaning the table a few minutes ago.

 

Baby...”,he whispered to you and that sent shivers to your spine.He kissed your cheek and then he spun you to turn around to him.He held you closer to his body.

 

O-oppa..”,you stuttered a bit.You looked up to him to his eyes because he was way taller than you.

 

Yah~Why are you stuttering jagi?”,he smiled to you while still holding you closer to him.You can't think anything but hid your blushing face on his chest.

 

Aww..I can see my baby's tomato face..Are you thinking of something?”,he asked you and he hugged you tightly.

 

You shook your head disagreed but still your face was facing his chest.

 

No..I didn't think of something..”,you mumbled on his chest.Jin let out a chuckle and he pulled his self from you to look at your face.

 

Maybe you were thinking of this right..?”,he lips formed to a smirk and slowly he moved his face downwards and closer to your face.

 

In just seconds,you felt a soft and plump lips landed on your own lips.You know now the both of you are kissing.The kiss was soft and full of love.You missed it and Jin missed it too.

 

Then,you and Jin started to kiss passionately.You also started to run your hand at his silky dark brown hair.He lifted you up and brought you to the sofa.The two of you continued the make out session and it ended after only you two knows when.

 

I missed you so much oppa.Thank you for everything that you did for me today.I can rest calmly”,you smiled to him and you hugged him while cuddling watching the tv infront the both of you.

 

The both of you were watching some random variety shows.The both of you just sat there on the sofa enjoying the presence of each other.You loved it.For sure,Jin loved it too.

 

I missed you so much too jagi..I love you _______ and you're always welcome my baby”,he kissed your head and intertwined his hand with yours.He decided to spend his night today at your place.

 

Last but not least,you were thankful for having the guy named Kim Seokjin as your bestfriend and also the love of your life.He is everything to you and you are everything to him. Your day today went really great by spending time with Jin and as the same with him too.

 

I love you Kim Seokjin...”,you said to him and enjoyed your time with him for the rest of the day.