5.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one by one, it's like it has became a routine for the girls, each of them would wake up early a day, to make naeun a healthy breakfast, and they would chit chat after that, making sure that naeun isnt depressed or what sort, they make sure that naeun is well, and everything is good for them. but no matter how happy naeun seems to be showing them, they would always feel that a part of naeun's heart is sad, and that sadness wouldnt go away until things got better, the whole "son naeun is pregnant" news got better.

not that it was expected, but the netizen reaction towards naeun's pregnancy, seems to be going rather well. but naeun, on the other hand, felt bad. because what the netizens assume, was all false. she wasnt by some crazy fans. she didn't get ditched by her boyfriend, she dont even have one. she didnt get a from the bank so that she could quit we got married and apink. none of it was right. but to acube, cube and cube families, they were actually glad that their reaction is rather good because they were pitying naeun, sympathizing her, and wishing her well.

i guess this is what the innocent image son naeun get, when she got into a not so innocent accident.

"naeun, come and get some milk. it would be good for you and the baby, since you are 8 weeks pregnant now, you should take care of yourself." eunji said, as she bring naeun a glass of milk. 

just then, chorong's phone rang.

"hello?" chorong answered after three rangs.

"oh - woohyun ah." she said again. 

they talked for quite sometime, before hanging up and sha gave the girls the face. 

"did he asked us to go have dinner with them again?" namjoo asked, and chorong nodded.

"you agreed?" bomi asked and it took chorong awhile, before answering.

"girls, enough of avoiding. we arent gonna avoid the infinite guys forever right? they are asking me if anything is wrong with us, or are our schedules are too packed that even a simple dinner is that hard?" she sighed and continue, "i really dont know what to say when they asked abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter