22.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"then kiss him already." eunji said from the side of the door to myungsoo's and naeun's room. apparently, the members are afraid that both myungsoo and naeun are just putting up an act about them being okay and getting back together just so that that they wouldn't worry so they hid themselves behind the walls outside their room to listen to what are they saying. but actual fact, both myungsoo and naeun is ready to face anything, everything, hand in hand together with their baby in naeun's stomach. it's them against the world. 

"unnie.." naeun whined when she knew that her members are hiding behind the walls listening to their conversation just now. she's so embarassed by what she say that she  have to hid her face under her palms.

"yahh yahh, guys," woohyun started. "let's stop teasing them okay. we should really go unpack now, or else no dinner!" he said before rushing off to his room shared with the other infinite members. 

"nam woohyun!" sunggyu shouted from the back following him behind by the other members.

"okay, girls, let's go too." chorong said with a smile plastered on her face knowing that everything is fine with naeun and myungsoo. the rest of the girls nodded, while laughing, namjoo grabbed onto the door knot of myungsoo and naeun's room, closing it slowly, saying "unnie, you guys have fun eh." namjoo said playfully before closing the door.

naeun stood there blushing really badly, when myungsoo went over to hug her from the back. "getting back to the topic," myungsoo said. "i miss you and your scent."

naeun let out a small chuckle, "myungsoo, you know i'm considered lucky."

"why so?"

"because if the person i slept with wasn't you, but someone else, who knows how have i become today. maybe i might be hugging someone else right now. maybe the baby have been aborted by now. but because i know the person i slept with is you, there's this huge urge inside me to keep this baby. even if i can't have you by my side, i told myself before, at least i still have myungsoo's junior." naeun laugh softly while she said these words which she finds it funny coming out from her. 

myungsoo just nodded because he knew that naeun wasn't done with what she is going to say. "but then again, i didn't expect to meet you at the club that night. somehow, i'm thankful for taemin oppa's fan who have bashed me, so that we met again that night, in that circumstances. somehow i'm thankful for doyeon, because without her drama, i wouldn't be able to meet you too. maybe all of this are fated, but then i'm still really thankful." 

"last of all, i'm really thankful to have five other sisters, who are there for me through everything. they are with me when i was at my lowest, they were with me when we went to the ceo's office and he told me to abort the child. they were with me when the news broke out. they were with me through all the hardship i have to endure, and the looks of the public. they were.." naeun started tearing, "they were with me through every ups and downs and i'm not even sure what have i done to deserve such treatment from them and i can't be thankful enough for them. they are the best sisters i could ever have and i believe that we, the 6 of us, and yookyung is going to stay together like this forever. when we are married, when we became mummy, when we grow old, when we are grannies till the very end."

naeun was tearing, myungsoo looked at her as he uses his thumb to wipe off the te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter