18.

an accident.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hanging up on him was probably the only choice naeun have. she didnt want to handle such situations when she is having a hard time with herself, whatsmore, she have to put her baby as her first priority, she cant risk to get herself into another rollar coaster ride with deep s of emotions swelling inside her. for her baby, she hanged up on him right away after his confession last night. 

"morning, mommy son and baby." namjoo said, as she caressed naeun's small bump tummy. 

"so.. what are are we gonna do today?" hayoung asked excitedly, since they have a week break, they havent exactly come up with a plan to what are they gonna do, or even how are they going to spend their week. 

"hmm," bomi tapped the tip of her chin as though she is thinking hard. 

"how about we bring mommy son out and shop?" eunji suggest. 

"that's too risky, who knows what would happen if we appear in public without the company of our managers and staff." bomi said. 

"so, does that means we have to stay at home for a week doing nothing?" hayoung sounded slightly sad. 

"girls," naeun called out. "you guys can just go and have fun. dont worry about me. i could just stay home and - " chorong cut in. 

"no way are we going to leave you at home alone." shaking her head, "who knows what might happen this time round." 

just then, before the girls could continue discussing of what are they gonna do, their manager oppa came into their dorm, putting an envelop infront of them. 

"what's this?" bomi asked. 

namjoo took the envelop before the manager could reply, and open it revealing 6 plane tickets with each and every member's name on it.

"oh god what is this!" namjoo cried out, as she took out the 6 plane tickets showing it to her members. 

chorong snatched it over, "a flight to greece for 5 days 4 nights." screaming. 

"i thought we dont have any schedule?" bomi asked. 

"girls, calm down." the manager finally said.

"this 6 plane tickets are for you guys to go to greece and enjoy yourself there. the company have organised this vacation for you girls to relax yourself before coming back with a whole new mindset and refresh mind. and greece would be the perfect country." the manager smiled, nodding. 

"whatsmore, its away from the media, the public, the hates, and everything naeun should avoid right now. she could totally enjoy this trip. they have breathtaking landscapes, paradise beaches, the beauty of nature and the blue sea." placing another folded paper on the table, it's a travel guide all about greece together with 2 pair of keys. 

"this keys are for the homestay there. the company have already prepared a house, big enough for 13 people to stay for 5 days 4 nights." the manager ended and the girls were all excited for the trip to greece since none of them have ever been to greece before. 

"but wait - " namjoo finally figured. "what do you mean by 13 people?" 

catching all the 5 girls attention, they waited for an explanation. 

"infinite would be coming along, but pretty please dont do anything stupid." the manager warned all of them and the smile on the naeun's face vanished not because the manager warned them not to do anything stupid, but because she would be with infinite, kim myungsoo to be exact. 

 

************

infinite was sitting at the meeting room, patiently waiting for their ceo to come in for the urgent meeting that morning. the infinite dudes are all talking to each other but the only person who ain't talking would be kim myungsoo. 

"hey ya bro, what's wrong?" dongwoo asked.

myungsoo just shrugged not knowing what to say. he was in this whole of emotions thats pulling and pushing him. ever since naeun hanged up on him last night, its as though all his confidence he had to confess over and over again to naeun have vanished into thin air.

"so, how was your talk with naeun?" sungyeol asked, catching eveyone's attention, waiting for him to answer but all myungsoo could do was shrugged. 

"did you told her that you love her?" woohyun asked, after the members didnt get the answer they desire from myungsoo. 

"she hanged up on me." myungsoo muttered, staring into space, letting out a low groan. 

"oh," was all the members could say because they know at times like this, myungsoo needed nothing but time alone to heal himself, to finalize his thoughts.

"but," myungsoo continued. 

"i love her to the very most." myungsoo said so softly that he hoped none of s could hear it; his vulnerable side, he hoped none of s could hear the sadness in his voice, he hoped none of them could hear the words he wouldnt dare to admit it to anyone.

but s heard it, and they all know myungsoo well enough to stay silent about it.

"as much as we wanted you to confidently shout out to the world about naeun and the baby, we know its a really bad choice, and it would cause our hardwork to go down the drain, but as long as you are happy, we would always support you no matter what." sunggyu spoke up, as a lead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter