The

Smiles

 

 

 Unknown P.O.V.

             My mother liked to be the center of attention. She had always wanted to be the only person in the lime light and most of the time she got what she wanted. She was greedy, coniving, and down right manipulative. She even used us for her schemes. Saying that I had hit her or that my brother was seriously ill when he had a minor cold. All she cared about the day we were born was that she was being given gifts and attention by everyone. I was the youngest of her children. I watched as she brutely beat my older brother, or tried to play the desperate house wife who's children disrespected her for our father. Sometimes she'd force feed me bleach just to get simpathy from the people around her. My big brother usually jumped in the way of my mother, protecting me from her awful tricks and indecent exposers to people that payed for her time and ours. She sold us a lot, to known thugs, random patrions from the street, hell even some cops had gotten into the money pot. So when my brother was given a chance to make enough money to save us, i forced him to take it. If only i knew what the old hag had planned for me without my guardian angel, without my shield, without my brother. I write this letter to help me cope, to help me keep the hope that my brother would be back for me soon, to save me from this . 

          To bad my hopes are slowly dying, along with my body. Im decaying away and the last time i talked to my brother i could tell by his voice that he was too.

 

  Baekho's P.O.V.

He looked beautiful. His eyes alight with excitement. His blond hair pulled back in a flimsy ponytail. The way his body radiates in its carefree splendor, and that smile. That smile that could make any person smile back. This is how he should always look! This is how he truly is. This is-

 

Beep beep beep!

 

What? His face is slowly loosing its natural beauty. He's becoming artificial! With that fake smile, dead eyes, and perfect features. He's back to hiding. That shell of his is up once more. 

 

"Dammit Baekho! Get up! We're going to be late!"

 

With blurry eyes baekho looked around him. Wha? Then he remembered he was in bed. He was dreaming that his goal had actually been meet. Then he looked into his arms and there he was. The boy of his affections. Though at the moment he looked angry he still had that unearthly beauty to his face. Baekho moved his arms then, releasing the trapped blond under him. With a huff he watched Ren walk away. 

 

'Damn it! How difficult could this possibly be?' 

 

In truth it's very difficult. It had been three months since he had seen Ren crying in the practice room and still hasn't made any head way. In fact he's probably been making everything worse by acting as he does around Ren. 

'I just dont know what to do! I've tried being nicer, ive bought him flowers, given him new clothes, ive even helped him with his dancing! So what am i doing wrong? I just can't do anything right can i?'

Unknown to Baekho, Ren was watching him. He had originally been trying to ignore him and get a change of clothes from the closet across the room but he just couldnt seem to get the stuff he needed when he saw Baekho practically ripping his hair out of his scalp. So, with caution, ren quietly walked towards Baekho and shook his arm. Baekho jumped slightly before looking at Ren. "Ah, yes?" Baekho asked, hesitantly. "Are you okay?" Ren asked a little confused "You've been acting weird lately." Baekho just laughed. "Im a-okay Ren, I just need more caffein thats all!"

As Ren went back to getting ready both of them couldn't help but thinking.

'I'll get you to smile Ren, You just wait and see!'          

'What's he hiding?'

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Authrs note:

Ahh please dont kill meeeee! Im sorry ive been having a really hard time thinking of how to write this! Well anyways i hope you guys like this and will give me some ideas of how to woo Ren because all i can think of is pizza and a ridiculously stupid movie thats suppose to be scary but is really predicatble and funny. 

So until next time~