I really really like tuesday

Tuesday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His eyes, his smile and all about him was captivated her. For some reason every curve of his face always capable to conjured up her eyes for looking at him. Yes, this brown-eyed girl was admiring a young man who known as her senior. But, she is not sure that what she feels right now is a part of love. For her, admire not the same as loving. Love is a very sacred word that should only spoken to someone who she loved with all her heart. How about her feeling to the young man? She still believes that what she feels is just admiration.

"Baekhyun, his name is baekhyun." said jiyeon the days before when she knew jieun's admiration towards their senior. Indeed, jieun didn't know his name before, and she didn't try to find out it either. Luckily, she have a bestfriend that let her to know his name. 'Baekhyun i'll remember that name.'

"you know? I could figure out his phone number, because i know a sunbae who was his classmate." again, jiyeon helped her to know more about him. At night, her crush number has been in her hands, thanks to her bestfriend: park jiyeon.

This morning, jieun's face looks very happy because she remember that this day is tuesday. After waiting for a week, finally she would see baekhyun again, because only on tuesday baekhyun will be on dancing room for practice, and fortunately her class just right in front of dancing room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter