FINAL (Guardian Angel)

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had been walking home from the club, not exactly a good idea. You could hardly tell where you were going, let alone see. However, you could hear something behind you. But it was nothing, right? You mentally cursed yourself for being so paranoid. "It's just an alley cat." You mumbled to yourself. The sound got louder as you began to notice what it was. Footsteps. There was more than one set, and that scared you. You hurried your walking.

The noises became even more noticeable. They were getting closer. You decided to turn around, terrified by what you had seen. There were three rugged guys. They were attractive, but that didn't allow you to let your guard down. "Hey, beautiful." You decided to play dumb. "Hey, do I know you from somewhere?," you asked in a suprised way. A tanner man decided to join the conversation. "No. But I promise that when we're done, you won't forget us." He laughed. His voice was a cold tone, yet deep.

You tried to back away from them, but realized that you were caught in the alley. Why? You wondered. A third guy joined in with the other one's laughter. He came closer towards you. You were shaking, now. "What's wrong, ?" His harsh words would never describe you. You would never accept them. "I'm not a ." You mumbled. "We'll see about that." The first man spoke again. 

The man closest to you grabbed your arms, pushing you down against the cold, hard cement. "Stop." You managed to choke out. Of course, your words meant nothing to the three guys trying to harm you. You had your eyes closed shut. You were waiting for him to do something worse than throw you down. It never happened. You finally opened your eyes. The men were no longer there. They were replaced by a man, maybe in his early 20's.

"Did... Did you see that?" You asked him. He nodded. "They're gone. Don't worry." He grabbed your hand and helped you up. "Are you alright?" You realized that his voice was quite deep and dark, yet soothing- unlike the other three men you encountered, of course. However, his words were soft. His tone was genuinely concerned. "I'll be okay." He nodded, again. "Do you need somewhere to stay?" He asked you. You nodded and felt yourself pass out.

When you awoke, he was shirtless in front of you. "What happened?" You both asked at the same time. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter