Get to know

Different Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I stood up and bowed to the two elders "We are leaving first, goodbye". I followed Jungkook out of the restaurant, as we were both walking i noticed that he was taller than me by a few inches. "Get in" he opened the door to a nice looking red car with black interior.

I sat down and fastened the seat belt. I would never sit down and wait for the guy to do it.

He started the engine and we started to drive to who knows where. *How come he knows about everything and my father hasn't told me anything?*

"Seems like your relationship with your father isn't so close" he asked or more like stated.

"We have a normal relationship...... so since when do you know about the marriage?" I couldn't help but ask. 

"Huh? Oh since about 2 weeks" he threw a glance at me and smirked. "I guess you have nothing against getting married to me?" 

"It is just that its so sudden, but our company would really benefit from it so i don't really have anything against it" you looked away from his profile out the window.

"What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait i thought you already knew where you drive to? We are almost out of town?" I looked at him with big eyes.

"We aren't even married and yet you want me to decide everything? Thats quite surprising" *Is he mocking me?* "After all it was your decision to leave the restaurant, wasn't it? .. Just, stop at the next cafe" You said looking outside the window to try and spot a cafe. 

After finding a cafe you sat down together a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter