Shopping and meeting

Different Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting in class feeling more bored than ever, i mean our history teacher didn't even try making it sound interesting.

"Psst Minra do you want to go shopping after school?" Soohyun asked

she was one of my girly friends. Okey honestly I only have two friends Soohyun and Hyorin.

Hyorin is the more easy going type.

Even if i call both of them my friend, we weren't like bestfriends we only talked during school and maybe once or twice went ice cram eating.

But Soohyun always asked to go shopping and i always diclined and i was about to say sorry to her as i rememberd the talk with my father last night during dinner.

~Flashback~

 

"MinRa, tomorrow we have an important meeting with a big business partner and you are going to meet his son there so behave" even though it may sounded like a status from him i knew that it was more of a demand.

"Of course father"

~End of Flashback~

No your relationship with your father was not always like this you called him daddy and you always joked around with him, but since he started business, you barely saw him and whenever you did he only gave you commands like you would be a worker for him. Once a week you go to the company and controll the work of his secretary, yes it sounds stupid some girl checking the work of adults but you looked through his schedule, told them how to change some meetings and if some important event was going on which they may overlooked.

How you were able to do it? As your father started rising in the business world, the harder it became for you.

You got business and economy lessons and after school you got privat business lessons, more or less you were learning the whole day.

 

I turned to Soohyun and smiled "Yes i would like to, i have a meeting today and need a new dress"

Soohyun squealed "Great i call my chauffeur"

Yes i go to a business school for chaebols and rich kids, don't judge me.

 

After Classes:

My phone rang and i looked at he ID 

"Yes Father?" 

"Where are you?" hello to you to ...

"I'm going shopping with Soohyun for the meeting, why did something happen?"

"The meeting is in three hours at the Sashimi restaurant be there on time"

"Oh time and place changed? Yes i'm gonna be there" And just as i finished my sentence he hang up on me.

 

 

"ohh look MinRa this dress looks pretty" Soohyun held up a flower printed dress.

"Yes Soohyun really cute but nothing for a meeting" I laughed and grabbed another dress.

"I'm going into a cabine please bring me clothes that fit business meetings"

She giggled and nodded as i walked away

As i had finished fitting the first dress i walked out asking for the opinion of the workers.

"How does it look? Not bad but not the right one?" I asked and a male worker in the back nodded. While the female workers all said it was perfect.

As i went back inside and took of the dress Soohyun gave me two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter