Im Not Gay

Im Not Gay

“Ren how does this one look?” you asked your best friend showing him the dress you were trying on for your date tonight. “Your are hanging out.” you looked down and tried to push then in. “What about now?” He looked at you with a black expression, “it makes your look fat.” You were getting tired of his right now. This was the 12th dress you’ve tried on now. “Fine, it already.” you said with a attitude and turned around grunting, holding your hair out of the way. “Dont give me attitude,” he ped your dress and stared at your back, “why arnt you wearing a bra? Are you planning to get some on the first date? Dont be a hoe.” You angrily turned around, holding the front of your dress up. “Choi Minki, i'm getting tired of your . Im sorry im going out with Aron. I know you like him but HE’S NOT GAY LIKE YOU. So shut the up and get out of my house.” You yelled, in one go not even knowing what you said, and pointed towards the door.

 

Your phone started to go off and your calmed yourself down and answered it. “Hello Aaron.” you switched you moo to happy but quickly switched it back when Ren grabbed the phone from you. Before you could yell at him he covered your mouth, “Im sorry Aron but she can't go out tonight. Shes not feeling well, sorry.” He hung up and throw the phone on the floor. “You think i'm gay?” He let you go and looked at you seriously. “Arnt you?” you asked tilting your head sideways. He chucked to himself and grabbed your waist, “I’ll show you.”

He roughly pushed you on the bed and climbed ontop of you. “Im kinda glad you didn't wear a bra today. It makes it easy for me,” he evilly smirked at your chest, “you don't know how long i’ve wanted you. Tonight im going to make you mine, you understand.” You timidly nodded leaving a mischievous smile on his face.