Prom Night Part 1

Tough Love Chunjoe part 2

"Changjo...Ricky...wake up." L.Joe shook the two sleeping babies on the stage.

Ricky sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What time is it?"

Changjo did the same and rubbed his eyes as well. "Did you two stop fighting?"

Chunji sighed. "No....we......we're over."

The maknae's eyes both widened. "WHAT?!?"

Nana stood next to them and nodded. "It's true. Stupid balloons broke them up."

Ricky felt a tear form in his eye. "Why hyungs....."

Suddenly, Neil burst out laughing. "Kya! I can't do it! This is sooo funny!"

Changjo stared at him as if he was an alien. "Hyung? You ok?"

Just then, everyone else started laughing. Chunji held onto his stomach and trie hard to stop. "Gosh. You maknaes are so easy to trick. If only Neil hadn't laughed, we would of went so far."

Ricky raised a brow. "Sooo....you're not breaking up?"

L.Joe patted Ricky's head. "Are you kidding? We made up already."

Changjo looked at Chunji. "How?"

Chunji blushed. "Y-You're too young!"

"C'mon sweety," L.Joe wrapped his hands around Chuni's waist. "It's alright."

Chunji blushed harder. "No it's not. They're too young."

Nana clapped once. "So. Let's get back working for the prom."

Teen Top nodded. Youngmin placed his arm around Nana' shoulder. "Let's get the music player out shall we?"

Nana giggled. "We shall."

 

Prom Night. It was the only thing L.Joe could think of. "Gosh! Umma! Can you hurry? Please?" He begged as his umma kept brushing his tux.

Mrs. Lee chuckled. "Alright honey. There. All down. OOO....my baby is finally going to his prom!" He smiled and kissed L.Joe continuiously.

L.Joe wiped his cheek. "Mom~I'm not five anymore~~~Anyway, I'm off. Bye!"

"Bye!"
 

Chunji stood infront of his mirror and brushed his brown bangs and smiled. "L.Joe...be prepared." He chuckled as he winked at himself in the mirror.

"Mom! I'm going! Bye!"

"Bye honey! Have fun!"