One

Because it's life; not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lee Taemin's POV:

It started drizzling at first and then it turned to rain continuously. Seemed like, it was determined to keep on pouring...and so the boy there too seemed determined to stay there. Ever since I shifted to our new home, after one month I noticed him. In every afternoon,he would be there,in his spacious balcony. A baggy shirt,a pant 2 size bigger than him and messy hair...he'd always be there with a pencil in between his middle and index finger while gripping it with the thumb, sketching something in his notepad. His sunglasses would come over his nose. I sometimes took a glance at him. He was handsome with his unkempt hair and weird attire. He looked so good when he would concentrate on something-his brows would be knitted and his nose would be slightly changed in a cute shape. I never saw him looking at me.But I used to observe all those expressions of his.

And,somehow I felt a invisible thread connecting us,I felt feelings rising up in me for him though we never talked,though I never heard his voice,though I could never see my reflection in his two big eyes-I felt calm looking at him. His apartment was 2 blocks away from mine,so I just saw him from distance,in SILENCE.

And it never been anything but silent.

After 2 months,I met an accident,hit my head badly and so lost lots of blood. Parents were never so well off to pay for my medical fee,doctors said I would die if they couldn't manage three bags of blood immediately. I heard all those,before I passed out. I heard mom crying hysterically because she had no idea how to manage all this.

After that,it was all black.

And when I woke up...

And then,it

Please log in to read the full chapter