The Night

Somebody Else

"Your Majesty, you should wake up." said Yoon Eun Hye. She smiled looking at the unconscious Joo Ji Hoon as she softly wiped his face with her hand. "Why must it be Song Ji Hyo when I have been here all along?" asked she in a whisper. "I've been loving you since we were young, but you're always looking at the other way. I wonder when you'll ever look my way." she murmured. She noticed Ji Hoon's hands moved, so she quickly wiped her tears and smiled in front of the young prince who has his eyes open as he said, "Ji Hyo-yah..." 

When Kim Jong Kook's lips left hers, her eyes closed. Jong Kook didn't see that her eyes were opened, so he just touched her face gently. "I thought I would be losing you. I was scared to death." he whispered. "You should wake up now, Ji Hyo-yah." he told her. "It's time for you to get up." added he. Kwang Soo went inside the room and told Jong Kook to go home and wash up. "Hyung, you should look and smell fresh when Ji Hyo noona open her eyes." he said. Jong Kook smiled at the youngest Running Man member as he said, "Please look after her for a while." 

Park Yoo Chun saw Yoon Eun Hye taking care of Joo Ji Hoon as he said, "They say the young prince is okay as of now. In a little while, he will be able to do things that he has been doing again. You can rest now Yoon Eun Hye-ssi." Eun Hye looked at him as she asked, "In this world, is there only one woman?" Yoo Chun smiled at her as he answered, "In this world, there's a lot of women, but in your world, there's only Song Ji Hyo-ssi as his woman." Eun Hye smiled at Yoo Chun as she told him, "You should have at least lied to me, so I can't be that unhappy."

As soon as Jong Kook left the room, her eyes opened again. Kwang Soo saw her eyes opened and when he was about to call Jong Kook's name, she called her name, "Lee Kwang Soo." Kwang Soo stopped and missed Jong Kook when he heard his name was called by his best friend's older sister. "Please stay by my side for a while." she said. "Noona, Jong Kook hyung isn't far away, don't you want him to be by your side as this moment?" he asked. "Do you think I'll stop you from calling him when I want him to?" she asked which made Kwang Soo confused. 

When Yoon Eun Hye left the room, Yoo Chun went staright to his royal boss. "Your Majesty, it's good to know that you have regained consciousness." Ji Hoon tried to move more, but he was quick to stop the prince. "I want to see Song Ji Hyo." he told her. "You should take a rest first, your Majesty." he told him. "If I can't see Ji Hyo, how could I rest?" he asked him. Yoo Chun sighed as a sign of defeat. "Is there really Song Ji Hyo in your mind, Your Majesty?" he asked the prince all of a sudden. "You know it very well. Didn't you answer that question to her?"

"Did you have a fight with Jong Kook hyung, Noona?" he asked worriedly. She shook her head slowly. "Then why?" asked Kwang Soo. "Just because." she said as she smiled a little while she closed her eyes. "How's Joong Ki nowadays?" she asked with her eyes closed. "He's doing fine in the training." answered Kwang Soo. "How about So Eun?" she asked. "She's still with Soo Hyun." he answered pertaining to the couple of Kim So Eun and Kim Soo Hyun. "Is he hurting still?" asked her again. "He still is." he answered honestly. "It's sad that he's hurting but he knows he can't do anything." added Kwang Soo. "So Noona, please don't hurt Jong Kook hyung." 

"Can I ask a question, Your Majesty?" asked Yoo Chun. "What made you fall for Ji Hyo-ssi that much?" he asked. Ji Hoon smiled as he told him, "That day, when I was about to give up life, she brought meaning to my life. And so, if she'll be gone, how would I live my life?" the young prince then asked. "Please let me see her for a while. I promise I will get back to this bed after seeing her even for just a minute. Please help me do it." Ji Hoon told Yoo Chun to which the latter obliged.

"Don't you have  a girlfriend yet?" asked Ji Hyo to Kwang Soo. "Noona, why are you diverting the topic to another one?" he asked. "Your role in Running Man is way too different in your real life persona." she commented. "Have you ever felt that you don't want to hurt a person, but because of some circumstances, you won't have any choice but to hurt the person?" she asked the curious tall member. "It depends on the circumstance, Noona. If that circumstance can be fixed with us two, then there won't be any circumstance that can't be fought." he answered.

Yoo Chun assisted Ji Hoon on a wheelchair, and they were heading to Ji Hyo's room. Kwang Soo then asked his question earlier to Song Ji Hyo, "Did you and Kim Jong Kook hyung fight?" Song Ji Hyo shook her head as she answed the question with, "That circumstance that you've mentioned earlier can either bring a person up or down, and I don't want to be a burden to keep bringing him down. And no, your Kim Jong Kook hyung and I didn't fight, but to tell you honestly, and this should just be between you and me." she stopped wondering if she should or shouldn't say the words, but she chose the second as she said, "I am like this because I just heard the news that I have lost my sense of sight." making Lee Kwang Soo, Joo Ji Hoon, and Park Yoo Chun share the long night.