Chapter 1

In Love With My Brother's Best Friend

*Ur POV - 2008*

          “Move it. Yuki you are too slow. Rima, Rika good double formation, but it needs to be slightly more in sync though. Miyumi pay attention. Hanako and Aiya you two are not in sync work together not separate it is doubles for crying out loud! Chihiro stop laughing or else you will be doing all of the clean up by yourself instead! Nina you need to get your serves more in the court. Sayuri and Kyumi perfect as always you two,” Coach Izanagi order and compliment.

          As Coach Izanagi shouted out orders to most of the tennis team the replies were: Hai, some laughing, or even no reply at all. Most of the time practice will consist of proper stretching, running 20-40 laps around the courts, 20 sit ups, 20 pushups, 50 forehand swings, 50 backhand swings, practice matches, suicides, if someone misses a shot during sertain drills then everyone does 10 pushups and 5 suicides each, a water break every 30 minutes, and practice starts at 7am and ends at 4pm.

          “Alright team group up I got some announcements to make.” Coach Izanagi called.

          “Huh, Oi Taichou do you know what the announcements are?” Yuki asked slightly confused.

          “I don’t really know Yuki.” I replied with a shrug.

          “Oi Coach Izanagi what is the announcements?” Miyumi asked.

          “Well first off do to this team doing very well the whole team was given backstage passes and tickets to a SM-TOWN concert that will be next week. Also practice is ending early today, and there will be no practice on the day of the concert as well.” Coach Izanagi announced with a smile.

          *Random loud screaming that can be heard possibly for miles*

          “*sighs* Really Coach is it necessary to announce stuff like that in the middle of practice because from what I can tell this team needs more practice than what we have done so far today.” I said bluntly and glared at Coach Izanagi.

          “Ah, Kyumi-chan everyone needs a break once in while why not now. Come on please we promise to do better tomorrow if we leave early today.” Begged half the team and that is including the coach too.

          “Fine then just gets here inside the court at 6am tomorrow instead of the regular time.” I told them while walking to my bag to put up my red prince racquet. “And I mean it no tardiness will be accepted, and those who do show up late will run an extra 20 laps no ifs ands or buts. Wakarimasu ka?”

          “Oi Kyumi why are you so harsh to us huh? What did we do wrong?” Questioned the vice-captain, Sayuri.

          I turned and looked at everyone with a glare that made all ten of them to step back in fear and said, “By wanting to stop early even though I know that most of you will show up late to practice tomorrow, and not try your best as always. So does that answer your question Sayuri?”

          As I walked off the court a take out my cell phone to check to see if there was any miss calls or text messages and to my luck there was one.

        Message

               To My Love: Jagiya, I am in japan with my bandmates. I miss you. Aieru <3

               To FoodMonster: Ah chincha. I just got done with practice early today. I miss you too Yeobo saranghae. <3 

          I smile at my phone while I send the message to my love of my life, and the only person who always give me a reason to fight for my happiness. The happiness that I had almost completely lost. The reason is because of my parents who decided to keep my older sister and twin brother instead of all three of us. In which pissed me off so bad. *Sighs* but now it is okay because I have Changmin and his band members as some of my best friends to keep my spirit up even when they are in a different country half the time.

       Message

                To My Love: Come to the dorm we all want to see you Kyumi. It has been to long since we last saw you

                To FoodMonster: Huh…Jaejoong-oppa why do you have Changmin’s phone? ....Lol

                To My Love: Because I had to get me a new phone with a new number do to fans trying to hack my old phone.

                To FoodMonster: Ah, I see. I think it is best to give Changmin his phone back before he throws a tantrum. Lol

To be continued :P I finally updated after so long