~~~

Hot Mess

 

 

 

 

Jongdae groaned as he wriggled his head further under his pillow. The sun was too bright right now (why didn’t he shut the curtains?!) and his head hurt so bad (he wasn’t going to think about how much he drank last night) and his mouth tasted like the inside of a dustbin.

He wanted so badly to just pretend the world didn’t exist but he knew he had a midday lecture over at the business school which was the other side of campus because a burst pipe had flooded the music lecture room he normally was in. So not only did he have to walk for 30 minutes to get to a lecture that was usually only 5 minutes away he also had to find the bloody room. He really hated that all his classes had attendance checks right now.

He also really hated his friends for guilt tripping him to going out last night. Sure Baekhyun had just broken up with his stupid girlfriend, but did he really care? After all he and Baekhyun weren’t that close (only best friends since primary school) and he shouldn’t be punished for Baekhyun’s stupidity in dating a girl who was as flaky as she was beautiful (he admits she was smoking, even if he was as gay as they come). Plus he had a tendency to go overboard when he went drinking (and by overboard he meant walking off the plank into the deep blue sea of alcohol and blurry dancing).

Trying to work out his plan of attack to getting ready for the day, he walked through what he was going to do in his head just so he wouldn’t have to think about it when he’d finally managed to get his limbs to do as he wanted.

Just as he was trying to work out whether he should splash out on a latte with an extra shot (especially if he spent as much as he thinks he did last night) he heard a groan. A very deep and y groan but a groan that definitely wasn’t his.

Opening his eyes a millimetre and deciding he’d better investigate because Joonmyun currently had very strict rules about overnight guests as he called them and he really didn’t want another lecture on the safety of one night stands when he felt like this.

Slowly raising his arms to remove the pillow currently trying to suffocate him (he refused to admit he might have done it to himself – pillows were obviously out to get him), he acknowledged that the pain and physical exhaustion he might have felt through his body earlier may not just have been from heavy drinking (more like his arse was in serious discomfort – this guy must be hung like a horse. It felt like his first time all over again) and the rank taste in his mouth not just from too many shots of tequila. He also too a moment to realise that it felt like an octopus was wrapped around him as he could no longer move (seriously how many limbs did this guy have?) due to being hugged from what seemed like both sides.

His mind blurry and still trying to remember who he brought home and how long it would take to evict them (and also how to possible turn over cos this guy’s arms were ing heavy) he felt movement. Unable to comprehend why he was still able to feel an arm across his back when clearly he just felt it being removed shifted around in slow degrees (his head and both hurt and he wasn’t going to rush cos nobody rushs Kim Jongdae, including Kim Jongdae).

Managing to finally turn around he took a deep breath before sitting up, after all he still couldn’t remember who had brought home (not that this hadn’t happened before – he had a bad memory, don’t judge - though he admitted not to Yixing's standard) and he might know (from experience) of cases where one night stands aren’t the lookers they were the night before when alcohol was in the mix.

Looking down, he took a moment to comprehend what he was seeing. There was one golden tanned arm, and one very pale, almost translucent arm. Clearly two very different arms coming from opposite sides of him. Either he had a dismembered Frankenstein’s monster or he had two very different people in his bed.

He let his sink in before swearing very loudly.

(At least that explained why his hurt so much)

 

 

**

 

(Its Kai and Sehun just in case it wasn't clear....)