1

The Miracle [INDEFINATE HIATUS]

Kim Kibum sat behind his mahogany desk, feline eyes drooping, completely unfocused. He had to finish the paper he was working on for his English class. The topic was absolutely stupid, but hey, Kibum didn’t choose it.

“Kibum,” a melodic voice spoke from the doorway.

“Hmm?” Kibum hummed trying to hide his exhaustion.

“Come to bed.” The voice demanded.

“No, I’m almost done with this paper.” Kibum continued to type while he talked.

“When is it due?”

“Friday.”

“It’s Tuesday.” The man snorted.

“Your point?”

“Bed. Now.” There was no room for negotiation in the man’s voice. Kibum rarely lost an argument but this was one of the few times he knew he would.

“But...but.” Kibum still attempted to protest.

“I will carry you to bed if I have to.”

“I’m coming.” Kibum sighed.

 

Kibum shut his laptop and got out of his chair. Turning around, he couldn’t help but smile.

His boyfriend stood in the doorway, his puppy eyes glazed with sleep, muscular arms crossed, but he still was smiling at Kibum lovingly.

 

Unable to resist, Kibum walked to his boyfriend who immediately opened his arms to welcome Kibum into a warm embrace.

“You should wear more clothes.” Kibum hummed into his boyfriend’s shoulder. “It’s cold outside.”

“The bed is warm,” His boyfriend retorted.

“You’re going to catch a cold wearing only boxers.”

“You like it,” Kibum’s boyfriend teased.

“You’re so vain, Kim Jonghyun.” Kibum laughed.

“There’s a difference between knowing you have a great body and being vain!” Jonghyun defended himself.

“Whatever you say,” Kibum laughed.

“Let’s get to bed,” Jonghyun broke away only to pick Kibum up bridal style.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Kibum protested.

“Carrying you to bed?”

“I can walk there! You don’t need to carry me like a girl!”

“One; I’m being romantic. Two; You are the bottom of this relationship.”

“Oh you did not!” Kibum nearly screamed.

**************************************************

Kibum woke up the next day with a dull ache in his back. He knew he should’ve been mad at Jonghyun after his “joke” but he just couldn’t stay mad at him. Especially when Jonghyun was so good at making it up to him. Or making out with him. Either one.

“You’re awake.” Jonghyun’s voice came from behind Kibum.

Kibum rolled over to face his loving boyfriend. Jonghyun had somehow showered, gotten dressed, and was wearing his apron (the cute pink one Jonghyun got him for his birthday last year) all without managing to wake him up. Impressive.

“Yeah,” Kibum groaned as he stretched. “What time is it?”

“Seven.” Jonghyun smiled and went over to massage Kibum’s back, earning a content sigh from the latter. “Don’t worry, I made breakfast.”

“You did?” Jonghyun nodded his head. “Well that explains the apron. Are you sure it’s edible though?”

“Yah!” Jonghyun pouted. “I worked hard on making you breakfast.”

“I’m sure you did.” Kibum laughed before kissing Jonghyun’s pout. “I’m going to take a shower and then attempt to digest the food you’ve made.”

“Har har.” Jonghyun crossed his arms.

*******************************************************************

“Hyung!” A sweet voice called out. Kibum would recognize the voice of Lee Taemin anywhere. He had been friends with Taemin since Taemin was in third grade and was made fun of because he liked to dance. Truth was, Kibum also liked to dance and found the little boy with bowl cut hair absolutely adorable.

“Hey, Tae.” Kibum smiled at his best friend (other than Jonghyun of course).

“Hyung, are you okay?” Taemin frowned as he watched Kibum.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Jonghyun didn’t let me get much sleep last night.”

“Really? Jonghyun hyung usually loves sleeping.”

“Yeah, he originally tried to get me to go to bed and it ended up with him being a ing beast.” Kibum rubbed his lower back for emphasis.

“Ooohhh.” Taemin nodded his head in understanding. Sometimes it took Taemin a while but he did eventually get where Kibum was going with things.

“Yeah,” Kibum laughed. “Let’s go. We need to get going to class.”

“Okay!” Taemin chirped, practically skipping his way to the classroom.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N:

I know it's a short first chapter, but usually my first chapters are short (All of her chapters are short to medium in length. Let's get real). So a little bit about this story:

Yes, it is a mpreg. BUT it's not going to be one of those key gets preggo and then just grows a magical stomach. It's going to be as semi-realistic as we can get it. There are no such things as male pregnancies (Yet).

Hope you enjoyed and leave comments and subscribe!!! We love you all!

 

PICTA SPAM (Creepy Taemin version..because I can ;P)

creepy_taemin_by_dogychou-d34hbxr.jpgtumblr_ljg36asKCq1qa4uc1o1_400.jpgtumblr_lqrlon0ib81qic4j8.jpgMore_sense_by_9095_Macros.png100295.jpg?w=600d9e4969adb893e01faa3165795338be95c71ca50key_umma_and_baby_taemin_by_dogychou-d34