Sequel ~

T is for the Terrified Trainee Teacher

Hi guys, I normally don't do this but after a year or so this fic finally has a sequel !

So, if you enjoyed this check out T is for Two Terrible Teachers for more tales of Yesung's misfortune :P I'm a cruel author

 

A little teaser ~

 

“This is my boyfriend Eunhyuk.” Donghae beamed.

“It is so nice the hear you call me that Bae.” Eunhyuk smiled cooing at the law student as if he was some sort of puppy.

“Bae.” Yesung deadpanned and Kyuhyun broke out in a cackle at the almost sickly corny phrase.

“Isn’t he the sweetest!” Donghae squealed and Eunhyuk pecked his cheek adorably, to which the smaller then grabbed his boyfriends face for a heated make out session that made his stomach churn. Yesung wanted to punch his best friend for the PDA. However, it was then he realized he had met Eunhyuk before. Yes, he looked stylish at the moment, his hair an attractive hue of red that was previously this week black. But surely, it was him.

“Lee Hyukjae.” Yesung said, narrowing his eyes.

“Oh, it’s you." The other said, narrowing his eyes as well. "Donghae, you never told me that your best friend was the very person who made my little sister cry.” There was an awkward tension in the air and Yesung's over active imagination took him to the Wild West where he was facing Hyukjae in some sort of dramtic shoot off. Yesung could almost here the tumble weeds roll past as he gave Hyukjae the iest of stares he could conjure. He felt he was winning the staring contest, his eyeliner game owned Hyukjae's, well that was until Kyuhyun screamed out in terror.

“I’m on freaking fire!”