Sweet Dreams

Good Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul sighed, it was kind of hard for him to put a certain girl to sleep. “Why don’t you just close your eyes and go to sleep” Heechul said and felt like he was going to act like Jeff the killer now since his certain roommate kept mumbling incoherent things.

 

He has been having sleepless nights due to this girl, who would often annoy him to hell. He even thought the girl has insomnia. “B-But I can’t fall asleep Heechul-oppa” her usual cold voice become somewhat scared. The older one sighed and got up from his bed. Walking across the room to tuck in his roommate.

 

“Don’t be afraid, I’m here for you Sica” he said like he was putting a 5 year old to sleep. The girl nodded, “Promise you’ll be here when I woke up?” Jessica asked like a little girl who wouldn’t let her mother leave her room. Heechul chuckled and messed Jessica’s hair.

 

“I promise princess” he said the nickname which the girl really love to hear. 

 

 

 

 

It was already 7 am and Heechul didn’t get enough sleep, since he put Jessica off to sleep. “Heechul-oppa?” he heard the young girl called out his name. Heechul looked up and saw Jessica, “I-I’m really sorry for keeping you up late last night” she said while looking down.

 

Heechul smiled, he knew Jessica isn’t the type of person who would ask for forgiveness to just anyone, and heck Heechul isn’t just anyone to Jessica. He was her friend, a friend that would stay by her side.

 

Heechul got up from his bed and messed again with Jessica’s hair. “It’s okay Jessica” he said grinning.

 

 

 

Donghae chuckled seeing his friend to fall asleep in class. It’s been happening three weeks straight, perhaps he found something to be reason to stay up all night. Heechul asked him to keep watch when the teacher is about to found out of his falling asleep during class.

 

And the great Kim Heechul wouldn’t let himself to be put into detention.

 

 

 

It was lunch break already and Heechul smiled at the sight he saw from the window from his classroom. He saw Jessica laughing with her friends. And seeing her happy made him glad also. 

 

 

 

 

Heechul thought that Jessica’s sleepless nights have ended but it didn’t, the girl would often turn her lamp shade on and hugged her gigantic teddy bear. It’s her habit that she is having a hard time to fall asleep.

 

He was light sleeper so he would often feel when Jessica would turn on her lampshade. Being the concerned friend he was, he would go to her side and do his best to make the girl fall asleep.

 

“I-I’m sorry for bothering you again oppa” the young girl muttered again as she hugged her teddy bear close to her. Heechul chuckled, “It’s fine princess” he said caressing her soft locks. She nodded her head, “Good night oppa”

 

“Night princess”

 

 

 

“Hae, can I ask you a favor?” Heechul asked, bags under his eyes are quite big and he seems to look tired. Donghae nodded his head knowing what Heechul wants. To keep watch on him during class.

 

Donghae was quite curious what kept Heechul up during school nights and it was quite messing with his studies.

 

 

 

“Aish…we’re playing volleyball now?” Jessica asked as she finished changing into a sports attire. Volleyball is the sport they’re going to play in their Physical Education. Tiffany nodded her head as she tied her hair.

 

“Can I just you know be benched?” Jessica asked as she isn’t the sporty type between them friends. It was always Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung, those three are good in every sport they’ve been asked to do. While those three are the sporty ones, Seohyun and Yoona, the two youngest were the ones with the best grades. Sunny was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter