I'm Busy

This Is Our Playlist

 

                                                                Characters
 
Daniel Henney-  Youngest Chairmen  of "Leaned a hand Foundation"  and husband of Madison and father of Kibum . 
 
Madison Park lee- Dance Choreographer and volunteer for "Leaned a Hand Foundation." Wife of Daniel Henney and mother of Kibum. 
 
Kibum Park Lee- Five year old son of Madison and Daniel.
 
Lee Hyori- Surgeon and volunteer for "Lean A Hand Foundation".
   TOP- Personal bodyguard, assistant of Daniel and Madison. But mainly the best friend since childhood of madison and uncle of Kibum.
    
 
      It's nine in the morning  and a press conference is about to take place but two of its main people are missing. Daniel Henney and Madison Park lee. Daniel Henney was the youngest of the chairmen of the Foundation called "Leaned A Hand", the foundation was a resource for under privileged kids to have a solution for food, health care, and other activities. As the press waited impatiently for the chairmen, he was making an argent phone call to one of the missing volunteers, Madison lee Park also known to a few as his wife. As he called five times trying to contact her, she was dancing her heart out with a short fellow named Kibum. It was one of their daily routines in the morning, away of relieving stress. As the stereo blasted through out the studio, started to ring as kibum noticed it and handed it over to his mother. "Hello" She answered.
 
"It's me Daniel, where the heck are you?!"
 
"What do you mean, I'm at the dance studio with kibum." She replied in confusion.
 
"Don't tell me you forgot the foundation's press conference was today!" Daniel cried in frustration.
 
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry  I forget it was today, I thought it was tomorrow."
 
"No it's today and your fifteen minutes late!"
"I'm so sorry, I'm on my way."
 
"Just hurry, I'll try to stalling as best as I can."
 
As he hung up, he began to exhale as if he had taken a yoga class. "Oh, Chairman Henney , we've have been looking all over for you?" Said fellow Chairman Jun-Yung.
 
"I was Just...."
"There's no time to explain, the press is getting ready to leave!" The fellow Chairman said as rushing Daniel into the conference room."
 
   As being rushed to the podium, he began to choke on words as he started to speak noticing the press' eyes staring with hunger over words. When introducing the volunteers to the podium, he would stare at the doors hoping for her arrival. But when it came to introducing Madison he would skip her, sadly the conference was almost over and Madison was still no where to be found. Suddenly as TOP was guarding the doors of the press conference, he spotted Madison running toward the doors as if she was being chased. "Where in the world have you been, your about thirty minutes late!?" TOP asked in shock.
 
"I was stuck in traffic, but here watch Kibum." She replied in a rush.
" Hurry, he's about to announce your absence!"
Back in the conference room, "I'm sorry to announce that one of our volunteers Madison Lee Park is ...."
"Here, I'm here.!" She burst out loud as she ran through the field of press.
 
  "Ladies and gentle men she's here!"Cheered Daniel in  relief, that is until she came on stage. " What the heck are you wearing!"He whispered in her ear as he pulled her arm and the press stare on.
 
"And now I introduce to you Madison Park lee." He said trying to escape the awkwardness. As she stepped up to the podium, she noticed the crowd of press whispering and giggling to each other as if she had told a joke. Suddenly it hit her it wasn't something she said, it was what she was wearing, a White winged Adidas, a white cropped  t- shirt showing her goddess like abs, with  gray baggy boyfriend hoodie and matching sweat pants to go with her assemble. While being late wasn't enough, one reporter had to ask, "Care to explain your so called assemble Ms. Park?"He shout. 
 
"Well, I was at the dance studio my mother used to own forming a routine with my son that I could teach to the children in India when I get there. I was just getting a head start and suddenly lost track of time." She answered seeking for sympathy. 
 
" Ms. Park over here!"
 
" Yes, you over there in the red."
"Why don't you share the last name Henney!" 
 
"well I........."
" Don't you think that' s to personal!?" Daniel commented while rudely interrupting Madison.

 
"I Believe she can talk for her self." The reporter demanded.
 
"It's okay" Madison whispered to Daniel.
"Since the day we wed , I decided to keep my name in a way of remembering my parents, that's the only reason why I joined this Foundation. It's a way of giving to those whom need happiness the most, Children. I would love to give them a  piece of happiness that they can keep and cherish as great memories."
 When the conference was over, manly of the chairmen congratulated Madison for excellent speech, but it was mostly for turning a awkward scandalous question into a peace winning speech. 
 
           Later on that day, a ball was held in honor of the foundation, like a black tie event. Before attending the event Madison was tucking her son in bed after reading him a bed time story from his mini library, in his room. As she sat in her shimmery black long sleeved gown watching kibum sleep, Daniel was searching all over the house for her. "There you are." He said in relief praying not to have another disaster moment like this morning. "Come on, lets go before..."
 
 
"Before what, before we're late again,  come on I said I was sorry. Please accept my apology." Madison Sweetly persuaded her husband.
 
"Fine as long as you promise to not let it happen again."
 
"Okay, fine I promise." 
 
 At the Ball where men were the clones of Penguins while the women were patches cut out of a rainbow, sat down  a beautiful doctor named Lee Hyori. She was one of the volunteers for of the foundation and even known as one of Korea's most beautiful women in the medical field which lead to the confusion  of her showing up date- less tonight. There's been rumors of her having a crush on on one of the chairman, no other than  Daniel Henney. He's known for being her ideal type, but sadly to her them ever being together was to good to be true. "Hi may I have this dance?" Asked a husky voice.
"Oh sure!" She said as she glanced with a smirk and gentle held the hand of TOP. While dancing TOP noticed the way she watched  Madison and Daniel dance. "I known he's stiff right." He commented, as an attempted to catch her attention.
 
"Oh yeah, sure." She replied due to his fail attempt.
 
"Excuse me, I have to go touch up my face."
 
 "okay, I'll be waiting right here so don't take to long ." He told her as he watched her walk away in her sparkly blue dress."
 
"Ah.... I think you  like someone !" Madison she teased.
 
"I believe it's the other way around."
 
"Really than why is she walking away?"  
 
"She's just going to touch up."
 
"That's just a phrase for leaving, you know..... that right? She so cleverly teased as he quickly ran to catch his so called "Secret Admirer".
 
- Lee Hyori view
 
As I quickly walked toward the doors of the  palace while looking for my car keys in my Chanel clutch full of  clutter, I felt as if I ran into what seemed like a brick wall. But wasn't just a wall, it was handsome ...... I mean it was Chairmen Henney....
 
"I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy these days." He said to me as I stared in glossy brown eyes.
 
"Umm........."  
 
"No, no it's my fault I should of watched were I was going." I said trying to escape the awkwardness.
 
"Like I said it's not a big deal."
 
"But Mr. Henney............"  
 
"By the way call me daniel" He interepted with a smirk worth millions."
 
"Sure........... Daniel." I said trying to hold back from smiling but I could'nt help it he was so glowing in my eyes.  For a While we continued to chatt up a storm as I just nodded to every word Daniel said. But with one glance of his wife its seemed like the fantasy was coming to an end.
"There you are?" She said as his glance quickly changed from me to her in a second. "I was looking every for you." "Sorry I kept you waiting then, I guess i just lost track of time when having an instersting converstation