Chapter One

My Summer Romance

Chapter One:

Worst Day Ever


[[ Sandara Park's POV ]]

 

"Come in guys!" I invited my four best friends inside my rented house. The first one who entered is my boy best friend, Lee Ho Won, also known as Hoya. He's actually a gay person. But not a cross-dresser. No offense, okay? I love him. The second one who entered is my girl best friend, Jun Hyu Song, also known as Hyusong,  and the one who have a secret crush to our gay best friend. Drama much, right? But I still feel so sorry to her becaue she likes a you know, a gay. Which is impossible to fall in love to a girl. The third one who entered is my another girl best friend, Bae Sue-Ji, also known as Suzy. She have a boyfriend and he is Kim Soo-Hyun, who was the last one who enter and also our best friend. They are all my former classmates when we're only in 4th year college.

 

"I'm hungry, girl! Do you have any foods?!" Hoya asked me with his irritating girl-like voice. Which is really high-pitchy. But we've used to it already. I looked at him and nodded. He just walked past me and went inside the refrigirator. You know, the first one after me who really loves to eat is her, Hoya. And maybe you're wondering now why they are here, it always like this. Every Friday, they always visit me here in my rented house. My Father is always working in a restaurant as a chef every Friday. He's not going to be angry if they are here, it just that, we always talk about love-thingy or sometimes, rated-M and Father doesn't want to hear those or sometimes, he will come and meddlesome with us

 

We sited in the couch and watch tv. I already prepared the foods and drinks. Then, we heard Suzy saying "Hey guys." We all looked at her.

 

"Do you still remember Han Sun Wha?" She asked us out loud. We heard Hoya high-pitched yelling and sit between me and Hyusong, which I noticed, she blushed. 

 

We all gather our head and put each others arms in each shoulders. "She is preggy!" She whispery yelled. Our eyes widened. That girl used to be a very y girl. We all hated her. 

 

"And she is still not married! And plus, the guy want to abort the baby!" She said to us. Serves her right! She always put melted chocolate in my bag before that made the ants to gather inside of my bag. Now I know why her career has just fell in one snap  of a finger. Yes, she is K-Pop actress. She just used her beauty, I think. Because she have a very tiny mind. 

 

"Serves her right! That girl was sooo , ya know!" Hyusong said with her British accent. She was born in UK but moved in Korea because her parents are both Koreans. We all agreed in what she have just said.

 

"And another one, remember the twins?" Soohyun asked. Maybe Jessica Jung and Krystal Jung. We all nodded. Those are es before too. They always flipped the table of the nerd in our class and act nicely after that. 

 

"They was a tape that they are having, you know, se-e-e-e~ with the same person So, it was like ." We all shouted "gross." So that' the reason why their careers both fell in the same time. Now, we went back to our sits. We all just says "eew" about them or "gross" or we talked about their pasts. 

 

"Karma, karma~" We all laughed and expensed our time gossiping nor eating. After that, they all leave the house and I was just left alone. I'm not really afraid because I'm used to this. Leaving alone the house when Father is not home yet.

 

KNOCK, KNOCK

 

I opened and saw Mrs. Parker. Sheet,the payment of the house! Sheet, it was like, 5 months when we promised that willpay our house's payment of the year 2013.  

 

"Miss Park. Give it now!" She yelled that made me jump. Her voice is much more stronger today. I looked at her and smiled unsurely. I just shook my head, saying no.

 

"What no? What no?! You are 5 month late!!!!!! I need it right now! Give it!" She was about to grip my hair when we heard Father screamed. Both of us looked at where my Father's direction.

 

"I promise Mrs. Park, I will pay it to--"

 

"You son of a b--ch! You always say that! Tomorrow, next week, F-ck! I need it right now! Or else, I'll sign to contract of Mrs. Styles who wants to but this right now!" She shouted angrily. She' not like this before. Maybe she really need money... Me and Father just looked at each other with worries written in each faces. Then, we heard Mrs. Parker talking in the phone, saying yes. Oh My Gosh! Oh my! Did she just said, YES to that Mrs. Styles?!

 

"Now go pack your things because I just said yes to Mrs. Styles! No more no's and but's. Now go Mr. Park and Miss Park!" I automatically ran inside my room ang packed everything that I own, including the poster of my G-Dragon. My Kwon Jiyong. My baby boy. Even if he's younger to for 2 years, I still adore him. I still can marry him, right?!

 

I went outside the house and saw Father who carried his bag and suitcases. We just bowed to Mrs. Parker. It's obvious. She looks so sad. Well, we used to be good friends, but since her son, Andrew? Andrei? Who have the same age to me leave her becaue of her addiction in alcohols. And that made everything worse. She became more hot-tempered and drown herself day and night in alcohols in a bar. Sad, aight?

 

"Dad, where are we going now?" I asked him when we're walking in the streetside. Then, Father called someone. 

 

"Thank you very much! I owe you a lot best friend. I owe you!" He said happily in the other line. He looks so happy. When he hung up, my face shows a lot of questions.

 

"We're living in my best friend's house for this month and he's in his way now to he--"

 

He was cut off when a car stop in front of us. It looks so expensive and neeeew~ The window slide down and a man was smiling to us. My mouth hang down. I heard my Father houted "best friend" and the door opened. I looked at him and the one who opened the door, and he grabbed my hand and suitcase and went inside the car. Don't tell me, that is Father's bestfriend. Because that man is,

 

That man is, is... is G-Dragon's father.