ONE

Play Fight

  I came home from a long day of work. I saw Hyuk sitting criss-cross on the couch with a glass of juice in his hands. Juice sounds good right now.

  "Hello Hongbin-ah~" he said looking at me with a bright smile.

  "Hi." I said tiredly while putting my stuff down and head to the kitchen. I got a glass then Hyuk walked in and leaned on the counter.

  "Long day?" he asked.

  "Yeah." I replied while getting the juice out. Looks like we're gonna need more juice. I poured the rest of what was left into my glass and took a sip.

  "Hey! What if I wanted some of that!" he said while standing up straight.

  "Well to bad." I said and took another sip right in front of his face.

  "You wanna go! You wanna wristle-wrastle!" he said getting up in my face. I set my glass down on the counter.

  "You wanna go!" I said while taking a step closer.

  "Yeah! You~ wanna go!" With that I hugged him around the waist and tackled him the floor.

  "Unf~ I take that as a yes." he said while trying to fight back. We fight like this a lot and it usually ends with him calling mercy. Muffled sounds, bangs on the floor, small groans, and laughter filled the room. I finally managed to climb on top of him and pin him down. He started squirming under me trying to get out of my grip. 

  "Did I win yet?" I said to him.

  "No. Never." He replied still moving frantically. He was trying to kick me and he finally managed to. I winced in pain and let go of my grip and fell back. Hyuk took the advantage and climb on top of me. I could easily get out of his grip but I'm tired and he's never won one of our little fights. 

  "Did I win yet?" he said copying me.

  "No. Never." I said copying him back. At that he scooted his back and let go. I tried to get up but I wasn't fast enough. He started poking my ribs. My weakness. I was laughing so hard it felt like I was working out my abs. After a couple of minutes he got off and sat next to me. I rolled onto my side while trying to catch my breath.

  "I win." he said while looking at me grinning.

  "Yeah~" I replied. With that said he got up and went into the kitchen and got the glass of juice I left on the counter. I got up as he ran out with the juice.

  "Anything for a glass of juice, huh." I said as I got my breath back.

  "It's the last cup! What else was I supposed to to!" He replied.

  "Let your tired hyung have it." I said to try and convince him to give it to me.

  "Your gonna make me feel bad."

  "You should." I started to walk over to the couch to relax a bit, he followed. I looked around an I didn't see the remote.

  "Where's the remote?" I asked.

  "Are you sitting on it again." He replied as more of a statement. I stood up and turned around. There it is. Right where I was sitting.

  "That's embarrassing." I said quietly. I got the remote and sat down again then started flipping through the channels. There wasn't anything that interresting so I put the remote down. I was so tired I ended up drifting to sleep.

 

  

  It's been quiet for a while so I looked down and saw Hongbin sleeping. His hand was squishing his cheek making his lips pout a bit. Why does he have to look so adorable. I've lived with him for so long and It's starting to annoy me. He's so attractive and nice and amazing. I love him. But I'm sure he only thinks of us as best friends. Nothing more. I want him to like me. I want to hug him and cuddle with him and kiss him. I want to have one of those stupidly cute relationships with him but I'm afraid he'll reject me then it'll just be awkward between us. I don't want it to be awkward like it used to be, I like how it is now but I've learned to want more.

  I looked over at him again and his head was starting to fall out of his hand. I should probably put him in bed. I got up off the couch and put one arm under his legs and the other around his torso. I looked back at his face and his eyes were half open. He's so handsome like this, in his sleepy state. Almost unconsciously I put my lips onto his. His lips were like a drug, I just don't want to let go. Wait. He's not pushing me back. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at him. He looked shocked, stunned.  

  "Sorry." I said to him and let go and turned around. What was I thinking! I don't want to ruin our relationship!
  "W-why did you do that?" he asked with shock in his voice.
  "I wasn't thinking." I replied.
  "I'm not mad, just.. confused."
  I looked back at him "Are you sure your not mad? I'm an idiot for doing that to you. I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin anything, so lets just forget about that." I turned back around.
  "Honestly, I don't think I want to forget that." He replied. "I don't know if I'm being the idiot now or... I really like you."
  Hopefully it's the second one. We sat there then I felt a hand on my chest. For sure he could feel my heart beating. It was like my heart was trying to break my ribs. I mean I just had my first kiss with Hongbin. Wait. My first kiss. With Hongbin. My heart started to beat faster with that thought. I gonna go crazy.
  "Are you sure you weren't thinking." He said. 
  "Yeah, it's like my brain shut down." We sat there in silence for a bit not knowing what to say or do. I stood up to go to my room. I went in and closed the door leaving behind a confused and probably mad Hongbin. I can't believe I just did that. What the hell was I thinking. I don't want him to leave me here. I want Hongbin to stay. I want to wake and see that he cooked breakfast for the both of us. I want to go hang out at arcades when one of us is having a bad day. I want to play around while we clean the house together. I want to go to fall asleep on his lap while we're watching movies together. I don't want to live on my own. I need him. I need Hongbin.  I heard a knock on my door. Hongbin
  "If you're mad, I don't want to talk." I said. He walked in and sat next to be. Gosh, this is killing me. I feel like I'm gonna burst into flames at any second now.
  "Sense when did you start liking me?" He asked quietly. I looked at him a little shocked at the question. I had to think about the question for a bit.
  "Im not sure." I simply repied.
  "Ok." I honestly want to die right now. It's so awkward right now. Jesus christ, why Hyuk? Why would you do that? We kind of just sat there in silence. Awkward silence.
  "Im not gay." He said. The nerve he has.
  "I know." I replied.
  "At least I don't think so." Is he saying what I think he's saying.
  "And what does that mean?"
  "Maybe I just didn't notice that Iike men."
  "Are you saying I might have a chance." Is my wish about to come true! Do I have a chance!
  "Maybe we should give it a chance." I looked at him in shock. Did he just ask me out? Are we dating now? I tried to say something, a simple 'yes' couldn't even come out so I just decided a hug would give him the answer. 
  "I'm gonna take that as a yes." He said. Im so freaking happy I just wanna buy ten million roses, throw them every where, then roll around in them. So is Hongbin mine now. Can I say that he's mine. Oh~ This is amazing! Best mistake I have ever made in my life.