[TEASER]

School Love Affair

[TEASER]

 

"hey!! what the hell happened to you?!" minah shouted at me when I flung the door wide open and it hit the chair beside the door where minah is seated, making her jump out of shock.

"sorry." I said when I looked at minah. she looked so furious and shocked at the same time,' wow! that's new, where can you find that? (XD)' I thought to my self as I still had the same hurried yet worried expression on.

my eyes scanned the room, and the reason why I came here is not here "where's hyeri?" I asked minah. "she's in her usual place, duh." minah said lazily as she sat down again and continued reading the book she was reading.

"thanks." I hurriedly replied as I went to the practice room, where hyeri is always found.
"hyeri?" I flung the door widely open as I entered my practice room. I spotted hyeri seated at a corner with headsets on and went straightly to her. she took off her headsets when she saw me approaching her.

"why? what's wrong? what happened to you?" I sat down beside her trying to catch my breath as she kept asking me questions. I caught my breath and hugged her, shutting her up.

"he likes me." I said silently but she heard it. "what?!? who?!? when!?! where?!? how?!?" she asked, happiness filled her face and voice as she made me face her. "why?!" I whined as I dug my face on her chest and I started to cry.

"what's wrong? would you mind telling me what happened?" hyeri asked while she was stroking my hair, comforting me. "do you remember my guy best friend?" I said "which guy friend?" hyeri asked while she continued stroking my hair. "luhan." I continued crying "yeah, why?" hyeri asked as she comforted me more, making me cry harder.

I didn't answer her question but instead I asked her, "do you remember our close classmate kai? since kindergarten?" she nodded and my crying mellowed.

"do you remember kai's cousins whom I had a crush on?" I asked "yeah, taehyung and jin right?, but they have another cousin right? who was that guy again? hmmmmm namjoon right? if I'm not mistaken, kai has a lot of cousins right?"
"yeah, but namjoon is excluded, and I'm surprised you know who the ones I have a crush on." I laughed then I wiped my tears and faced her "I mean, hello~, kai has like, a lot of cousins, and I'm surprised you know who they are." I smiled at my best friend, and she returned it as well.

"why wouldn't I?" hyeri asked as she touched my cheek while rubbing her thumb "now, tell me, what happened to you?" seriousness filled her voice
"he likes me, he confessed." I said as my eyes began to get watery again.

"who's he?" she asked but no words came out of my mouth.


*Flashback*

the first thing I do every school-day morning is go to my locker, and that's what I did. I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell to my feet. I picked it up and read it:

"I want to be your oppa
Why don’t you know my heart for you?
Even if you ignore me
Even if you act cold, I can’t push you out of my mind
I want to be your oppa
I will be your man, just watch." ....................Jin

my eyes went literally like this O_O when I finished reading. Jin is 2 years older than me, and I admire him, since the first time that I saw him. he has everything a girl wants, and that's why I have a crush on him. Jin doesn't live too far from my house. he's very quiet, like me, but he's very fun and awesome to be with once you know him.
'and now I'm reading this? what's this? is this a joke?'

...

 lunch time~
I was going to my usual table in the cafeteria, in a corner where no one can notice me. when I was about sit down, someone sat infront of me.
"can I eat here?" it was Jongin. "yeah, sure." I said as I sat down, and we started eating. . I was almost done with my lunch but Jongin already was, and he was just staring at me. "can you take me to the clinic?" Jongin asked and I stopped to look at him "why? you sick? fever?" I asked as I reached out to touch his neck with the back of my hand "no, I'm kinda getting dizzy from this headache I'm having right now." he said as he placed his hand on his head. I looked at him before I spoke "sure,sure, just let me finish this" I said as I drank from my water bottle

clinic~
"ok, so should I stay? or go?" I asked Jongin as I seated him on a vacant seat, outside the clinic "just stay for a while..." he said as he grabbed my wrist, and I was kinda shocked of what he did, so I was just staring at him "till the nurse gets here" he added as he let go of my wrist "ok, that's cool with me" I said as I tried to maintain my cool and sat down beside him. a few minutes later, the nurse came and Jongin went inside the clinic "bye" he waved "bye~" I said cheerfully, and stood up. from the corner of my eye, I could see something on Jongin's chair. I picked it up, it was a crumpled paper, then I open the paper ball and this is what was in the paper:

To: Yoonhee 
"Someone call the doctor, hold me and tell me
Love is a sickness, an addiction, overdose
It’s harder to control as time goes by
I’m falling deeper into her
Oh too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose
Too much, it’s you, your love, this is overdose
Everyone asks me if I changed
It’s like you’re nailed into my heart
My world is filled with you
I can’t stop, I’m already filled with you
Right now, this moment, you’re in my heart." ....................Jongin

my eyes went like this O_O again, 'seriously, what's happening today?' I thought to myself and put the paper in my pocket.
Jongin is my best friend's best friend. he is my best friend's best friend, but we're not that close, we're just good friends.
  

dismissal~
"finally~!" I silently shouted as I stretched my arms and legs "man, what a tiring day" I said to myself as I stood up from my desk and went to my locker I opened it and just stared inside it 'did Jin just confess?' I thought to myself as I remembered what happened this morning and my heart slowly started beating loudly. 
when I decided to close my locker, I was shocked when someone from behind me shut it hard and loud, I decided to turn around to see who the culprit was, but, nevermind, he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around then pushed me on my locker door, I was scared at the sudden action, because Jin was the one doing it, and I just blinked exaggeratedly at him, my heart started to beat faster, Jin has never been this close to me.

he wasn't doing anything, he was just staring at me, no, through my soul, and I was just blinking at him, then suddenly, he joined our foreheads and he spoke "I was serious about that letter, Yoonhee." his voice was just UGH! "keep that in mind." he separated our foreheads and grabbed my wrist, and started dragging me to who knows where. "yah, where are you taking me?" I kept on asking him, but he won't talk. from his actions and the way he moves, and whoever is in his way, he'll just simply push them away, and I could tell that he was angry. his grip got tighter every second, and I was getting hurt, so I tried to pull it off from his grip, but to no avail, it didn't work.

he was walking to a hallway that I'm not familiar with and I was getting really scared by the minute "yah! let me go! it hurts!" I shouted at Jin and he stopped, he looked at me and loosened his grip "sorry, but you have to come with me. I'm sorry again."Jin apologized with that you-can't-say-no-to-this-face of his, and my heart started beating fast. he continued walking until he stopped infront of a door, he looked at me then he brushed my bangs up with his hand and kissed my forehead before my bangs went back on my forehead.
I just put on my signature face on --> O_O , he chuckled then we entered the room.
when we entered the room, I saw Taehyung, and music started to play..

"Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day.....just one day
If only we can be together,
I hope I can be with you for just one day.
A party party with only you
If only I could do that, how nice would it be
If only we could go anywhere to eat and watch a movie comfortably
I would do anything girl..."

he stopped in front of me and held my hand

"If I just have one day, It's possible" ... he said and he kissed my hand

Taehyung finished his short but meaningful song.
I couldn't take it anymore, my heart was beating so fast and loud, that I'm beginning to think that I'll have a heart attack because of this. my eyes started to get watery, I took steps backward and I hit the door. Jin was just standing in a corner of the room, with fists balled up, jealousy and anger filled his eyes.
I really couldn't take it anymore, I opened the door and ran and ran to nowhere.
I stopped to wipe my tears and looked for the gate, I ran outside the gate and headed home as my eyes started to get watery again..

I was about to enter the door, but I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Luhan, my best friend, which is my neighbor as well. "hey, what's u—what happened to you?"he asked as he came closer to me.

"nothing." I wiped my about-to-fall tears then went inside my apartment, but, Luhan came in as well. "what are you doing here?" I asked with a shaky voice.
"what happened to you?" he ignored my question. "nothing." I said, "your face doesn't say that it's just nothing." he said as he held my hand "come on, spill." he said with pleading eyes "ok, but first, let go of my hand." I said, but he has different plans "what if I said, I don't want to?" he asked as he held my hand tighter.

I was just looking at him in the eyes, and he did as well. while we were staring at each other, I took the chance and took my hand away from his. he just pouted.

"whatever." I said then went upstairs. "you best leave, I'll just talk to you later." I shouted from upstairs, "nope! I'll stay here, I want to hear your explanation now." he shouted from downstairs, and he closed the front door. "whatever." I said then decided to drown my stress in the tub.

'is this really happening? did that really happen? was that a confession? why did he confess? why would they like me? what's something to like about me?

tons of thoughts came to mind and I couldn't even concentrate on bathing myself, so I just sulked in the tub of water.

after a few minutes, I went downstairs and found Luhan watching T.V., then I sat down beside him, and he looked at me and offered me the raisins that he was eating, I took them and looked straight at the television, not saying anything.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asked, looking at me, "nothing." I replied while eating the raisins one by one, while watching television,

but Luhan turned it off, and I furrowed my brows, looking at him, but he had a serious face on,

"hey, something wrong?" I asked, but he said nothing,.......but instead, he put the bowl down, and hugged me, and I was shocked by his sudden action,

"what are you doing? are you alright?" I asked, "don't you know? I can't take it anymore! why are you suffocating me? why can't you just come to me when you have personal problems, why can't I be the one? why? why can't I be just, the one for you? can't you just be mine? are you blind or something? I can't take this anymore, just be mine already." he said,

"wha-what are y-you saying?" I stuttered, "I'm trying to say, be my girlfriend, be mine, and only mine..." he said, "Luhan.." I tried to take his arms off, but he wouldn't let go, "just this once, I don't know if you'll hate me after this, but just let me do this..."

then after a few seconds of breathing, he started singing a melody,

"Youre perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby,
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you,
Except you, everything get in slow montion. Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love."
He sang and I started to tear up again,

he let go of me and said, "I love you, be mine?" but I just covered my face and cried harder, I couldn't take this anymore,

"hey,"
"why?!?!" I shouted then ran upstairs and locked my self in my room and cried myself to sleep.


*end of flashback*

"LoveHate did." I said as I started crying in her arms.