Overdose I

Overdose

Jihyun POV

 

To be quite honest, I still have no idea how I get to this point. What I mean is that how I can get the most beautiful girl in the world with me, in this house, our house. With a cute loosened ponytail, she tries to fix it before cooking dinner for us. In her oversized white shirt, I can see her black push up bra and the pinkish underpants. Yes, the underwear does not match. This is her, always forgetting things that she does not remember where the black pantie is and replaces it with that pink one. I swear to god I can stare at this girl forever. The way she ties her hair, the way she stands, or even the way she tries to open the fridge and takes an egg from it, gosh, I cannot find a word to describe. Everything is like that you can find the goddess roles in the typical romantic movies, just so artistic and beautiful. Her back arches, her arm hangs on the fridge door, her curves are the best you have ever seen. When she closes the door, she spots me dumbfounded. And the most breath-taking moment comes, she smiles, at me. My heart stops functioning every single time she does it to me.

“What are you looking at?” She teases at me, chuckling at me. What am I doing? Still sit there, looking at her with my mouth open. That makes her lets out soft laughs.

“Go wash your hands, you know you need some time for this, right?” She said it with the curves on . I fall deep into such scene.

“Y…Yes…” I answer slowly, trying to drag to the bathroom. What she means of taking some time is true. I do need a lot of time to wash my hands, probably 12 minutes, but trust me, I used to spend half an hour for this.

 

When you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, you do not really get quiet moments. As your brain is full of questions about whether you have locked the door yet, whether you have left the lights on, whether you have switched off all the electric devices, you cannot think well, you cannot focus. Spending two hours to check the devices at home, check it once, check it twice, until I feel satisfied, until my anxiety fading away. I have checked it for over freaking 50 times for all devices. That day, that wonderful sunny day, I met her. Yes, the girl who now lives in my house, the girl who can make me stare at her all night long. I was struggling from the cracks on the sidewalk when I was on rush to my workplace. The more I stared at the cracks, the longer I was freeze there as I wanted to figure out how to avoid all those cracks. A lady stands a few feet away from me, but I was too busy to fight against my compulsive thoughts to notice her. All I notice were her dark blue flats, her dotted one-piece dress and basically the cracks near her.

“Please take a look at it. We’re the M Restaurant.” Her soft voice dragged my attention away.

And when I looked up, I saw the brightest smile in front of me. Reaching out her hand to give out a leaflet to that person passing by, she introduced the restaurant. Everything became slow motion to me. Her chestnut turned golden under the sunlight. Her skin, her pale skin shined with the sunlight. Her hazel eyes were like telling people a story of hers. And finally her reddish heart-shaped lips, her lips, her lips, her freaking lips, curved up like hairpins. She turned her head around and spotted me. All the tics, all the compulsive thoughts got settled down. My mind went blank, quiet. For the very first time, my mind was quiet for a while after my OCD has been diagnosed. When I saw her, I did not even care if germs sneak into my skin. When I saw her, I could only see all her amazing features on her face, those flawless details. Noises around me, noises from crowds, from vehicles on the road were all gone. The world had gone quiet. It was left with my breaths, my heartbeats and her voice. However, a vibration in my pocket disturbed the moment.

“Have a look please.” She handed me the leaflet but I was too busy to take out my phone.

“So-so…I’m sorry.” I was sure that embarrassment was written on my face. She just smiled and waited for me. It was my boss calling and I knew I had to go. Picking up the phone, I apologized to my boss for my OCD behaviors. Shoot, that mean she heard that. I sighed before taking her leaflet. Damn it, I cursed at myself. How could I sigh at her? She probably misunderstood that I did not want to take it. I fastened my pace, avoiding all the cracks. The way I avoided the cracks trailed a weird Z trace and I was sure that she saw that.

 

 

A long day of work, all I could think of was her face, her voice, and her lips. Gosh I was such a ert. I tried to ignore her for the following few days on the same road which I had to struggle with my OCD with the cracks. I swore I tried hard to ignore her voice, her face and her lips. However, it turned out like my obsession was getting heavier, only that this time I was obsessed with this gorgeous lady. Every single day and night I thought of her. My mind was full of her face, her smiles, her stares. It felt worse than my OCD anxious feelings. I knew I had to talk to her. I still remembered that it was Sunday. I was hoping to introduce myself to her which I had been practicing at home for three hours.

But I did not see her on the street. It just brought me down. Was she taking a dayoff? Or she was just a temporary replacement? My eagerness of meeting her again got huge. Why was the sun shine so much, too bright, too hot! It irritated me. I just dragged myself into the restaurant, trying to order a take-out back home as I do not want to spend two hours “playing” with my food. I might probably get kicked or blacklisted. A waiter asked me to have a seat first as he was going to take the menu for me. And there I saw her, walking from the kitchen, holding the dishes. That day she was in uniform, a white shirt and a pair of black jeans with something like an apron covering the jeans. My organs pumping blood to my brain and heart fast, my heart raced rapidly. Our eyes met, again. It sent me a flow of electricity, stimulating my nerves. I could not help but keep swallowing saliva. She walked towards me after serving the dishes to the people.

“Hello there. I didn’t expect you here, thought you weren’t interested. Would you…” She turned around as the waiter came back. Gosh. Was that what people called, hair? Her hair flung along with her movement when she searched for the sound.

“She’s taking out.” He replied with his warm smile.

“Erm…I’d like to change my mind now.” I hoped it did not sound too obvious to her.

“I’ll get her orders. No worries.” Again, what the waiter answered did not matter anymore since I was staring at her.

“So, what would you like to have?” She asked.

“When are you getting off from work?” I rushed the question, surprising her for sure. Damn it.

My hands were getting wet, my body was burning along with my face. I could even feel my smiles freezing, turning into embarrassing smiles, even tics. She chuckled. Quickly, I looked down, trying to order the food as soon as possible.

“Um…Set lunch B please and Chocolate Latte, thank you.” I handed her the menu fast, lowering my head, avoiding her eyes.

It got my face reddening more when I heard her soft laughs. Her laughs went straight to my heart, taking it away. When she delivered the food to me, I thought I was gonna die as I accidentally touched her hand. I know it sounded like I had never been in a relationship or even seen girls before. However, she was the only one who brought me this feeling. These anxious feelings killed me but I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it a lot. I was about to pick up the piece of tissue, I saw a business card on it. Their business hours are written on it.

A huge grin on my face, she wrote “My business hour starts from 7:30 to 16:30.” As my OCD bugging me all the time, meals are also a tough struggle to me. Whenever I start my meals, I needed to organize it. Yes. Organize it. Spending hours to separate the different colours of food, place them in specific places, cut them into pieces, I would have to waste most of my time on it. This was also the reason I did not eat out. Could not believe that I spent three hours on it, and it was almost time for her to get off. I quickly catch up with my pace and waited for her at the outside.

 

 

“H-Hello…” I stuttered. As usual, she chuckled. She let her hair free, falling at one side of her shoulders.

“I’m Nam Jihyun, erm…24.” Then I got nothing to say but only let my mouth open like an idiot there. The more she stared at me, the more I felt nervous. She chuckled again.

“I’m Heo Gayoon, 24 as well.” She smiled at me. I was lost in her hazel eyes. It felt like a black hole that would you in.

“I…” Slapping myself inside, I started again.

“Would you like to go on a date with me? Would you like have a date with me? Would you like have a date with me? Would you like have a date with me? Would you like have a date with me? Would you like have a date with me?” Damn my OCD. I repeated it for 5 times. She answered something at the third question but I still kept asking her as I was not confident or sure enough to get the answer.

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” Grins on her face, nods with her head. I could see how curved up when she answered. It felt good. It felt good

 

On our first date, we went for dinner and here was my problem again. Even though she pushed all my compulsive thoughts aside, my behaviors were still the same. Luckily, I managed to shorten the time. But well, I focused on organizing the food than on her. And of course, by colour again. However she loved it. She loved it when I tried to divide the food into a few small piles on the plate. She loved it when I tried to express my feelings to her but ended up saying nothing, only staring at her with my goofy smiles. She loved it when I kissed her 15 times or 21 times when it was on Wednesday (the times table of 3). She loved it as I showed her how much I loved her, how much I needed her and how much I wanted to be with her. She loved it even it was my complex. But I was scared. I was scared if I took her too much time with me to fix all these complexes.

 

Therefore, I came up with a therapy of my own, basically forcing myself to reduce the times of those OCD behaviors. And she noticed it. When we went out for dates, I held her hand tight, trying to focus on her face. I tried to ignore those cracks as I knew I might drag her behind, slowing her down for me.

“Jihyun…” She stopped walking, staring at me while still having my hand in hers.

“You don’t have to force yourself on anything. I accepted you with that and I love it. I love it when you kiss me dozens of times. I love it when you tried everything so hard for me. But I want you to be you, Jihyun. Show me your real side. Lemme move into your house.” Her statement supposed to surprise me but I was scared.

Was I drowning her with my life? Would I drag her life? What if she could not stand all my compulsive behaviors? She leaned closer, pressing her soft lips. Her warmness sent through the kiss. Her scent filled my nose. Her love crashed my heart. Her kiss melted me like marshmallow melting in heat. I loved the way she always smiled in our kisses. A sign, a sign she gave me.

“I love you.” She mumbled into the kiss.

 

 

 

Dragging myself to the bathroom, I see my reflection on the mirror while washing my hands. My sight moves back at my hands, one time, two times, three, four, five…I cannot stop counting. Whenever I wash my hand before meals, it sort of scares me. Not that the fact I have OCD, but I would think about what if one day Gayoon cannot stand wasting her time on me, waiting for me anymore? I try not to think too much. One more time then I leave the bathroom. She is waiting for me there at the table, smiling at me. About her smile, I cannot describe it well. It is too perfect to describe. She does not get the typical eye smiles but her eyes do smile at me when she looks at me. And when she grins, you can see her little tongue sticking out in between her upper teeth and the lower. As I walk towards the table, she stands up and slowly approaches me.

No matter how long she has become my girlfriend, there is always the magic. The magic she does to me is amazing. Whenever she walks towards me, the magic works in my mind like fireworks. While the magic is playing in my brain, my heart is playing drums there, loudly. She slightly holds my chin, making me look up at her, stare at her. A pair of familiar hot lips presses on mine. One peck. Another time she places a kiss. Second peck. The more pecks, her smiles get wider. With a total of 15 pecks, she pulls out.

“I’m getting obsessed with your lips. You made me wanna kiss you like the way you do to me. 15 pecks. It’s the number of the date we met.”

What did she just say? 15 pecks stand for the date that we met? All I can react is stunned. I cannot believe that she remembers the date and even copies the way I do to her. Like an idiot, I can only smile, giggle. Tonight, we finish the meal fast. Getting into our bed, I stand at the door. My hand is aching for the compulsive work again. I tighten my fists, hoping I could control it after locking our door for god damn 18 times. Slowly I bring my hand to the buttons, switching it off.

“Argh!” I bite my bottom lip to hold my anger because the lights go on and off, on and off, on and off, on and off and ON AND OFF. I hate it ‘cause my hand cannot stop but she loves it. She just lies on the bed, having her arm supporting her head, chuckling at me. I can see her eyes shifting to the lights, on and off, on and off.

“Days and nights. On, days; off, nights. Days and nights are passing us by, Jihyun.” Medicine, she always gives me medicine with her words. She is just an angel to me.

Finally, I am able to get myself moved to the bed, finding my place in her embrace. My body feels hot yet relaxed with her stares.

“You spent less time on washing your hands tonight.” She smiles at me, saying things that I did not even notice.

“Really?” From her observation, she noticed more than this.

“And you tried hard not to touch the lights buttons right. But what makes me feel on cloud nine is that…” Her hot breath hits my mouth, getting hotter and hotter as she leans closer and closer. Stopping right before our lips meeting, she shows her grins again. I love it when she scans me face with her eyes and caressing my hair with her tiny hand.

“You never wash your hands after holding mine on the street. That’s a huge improvement and I think…” Our lips are touching each other, teasing at the moment.

“You…” She starts to whisper.

“Deserve a reward.” A on my upper lip, she does know how to drive people crazy.

“I’m afraid you would become my new obsession.” We are in this teasing game and we enjoy this.

She gets on top of me.

“Then lemme be one and the only obsession to you, like the massive overdose of love to you.” Words are never enough until you prove it. How she proves it to me is the most amazing thing in the world, kisses.

Indeed, she has become my obsession and probably the only one and I am ready for this.

 

 

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise Thais<3 There's another chapter for this story actually=P

I hope you like this one coz you know...my flufy writing TT 

haha...so tell me what you think!