Glow in the Dark

Glow in the Dark

Title: GLOW in the DARK
Pairings: HaeHyuk with Leeteuk
Genre: Fluff, Crack, Cheesy
Rating: G
Summary: “I told you, my love for you glows and shines brightly just like the sun.”
Author:
[info]monkeygofishy
 
 
 

Hyukkie, come meet me back at the dorm…
Your room.
A.S.A.P!
 
  • Love Hae <3
 
 
What are we going to do in my room, huh Hae?
 
 
  • <3 Hyuk
 
 
 
You’ll see. I’ll see you there, okay?
 
  • Love Hae <3
 
I have Sukira so I’ll be back late…
 
  • <3 Hyuk
 
 
That’s perfect. I’ll be waiting for my Hyukkie. Love you!
 
  • Love Hae <3
 
 
 
Eunhyuk frowned as he read Donghae’s last message. Maybe, his lover got something for him. And he doesn’t want to think it’ll be childishly cheesy, well, it’ll be ended up like that after all anyway. He shrugs his thoughts away about Donghae’s surprise and just focused on his show together with his Hyung.
 
“Hyuk, I’ve got a question for you.” Leeteuk asks. “And I know you’ll be curious as well.”
 
“What is it Hyung?” He then asks curiously.
 
“Well, I’ve got a fan mail and she said she fell in love with his boyfriend the day she saw him in the dark.” And Leeteuk started laughing. “I’m sorry, but you can’t see a person much in the dark right? So, I’m really amazed with this girl, she really have good eyes in the dark.” He coughed. “Well anyways, she then said that reason to his boyfriend and so, the guy then always bought her glow in the dark things. For examples, stickers and glow in the dark paints… So, my question for you is that, did you find someone who acts the same way as this girl, then? And you succumbed yourself with the things that person do?”
 
“Donghae. Donghae was like that.” He stated and can’t help but to smile saying his lover’s name. “We all know he’s addicted to aliens and stuffs and the way he always do the titanic thing while he’s in the middle of sleeping and dreaming. And the way he pouts prettily or even the way his eyes turn into a puppy dog one. Maybe it can’t be of help. Everyone has special characteristics that you think was somewhat weird enough for other people to have. It’s a special gift, I think. And it was cute for me.”
 
“So, you think the girl’s characteristic is cute?”
 
“Yeah… I mean, the guy’s lucky that her girlfriend fell in love with him even she didn’t see what he really looks like beforehand, right? Love moves like that. It made you feel like the most stupid person to fell into a pit with a big sign: Do not fall. There’s a hole. It made you think crazy and really made your heart crazy.” He explained.
 
“Wow! Hyuk, you’re learning! Is that what Donghae teaches you?” Leeteuk teased.
 
“Ha-Ha… You can say that.” He smiled.
 
“Oh? We have a new message from… oh, and it’s from the same girl again. You know who wrote us earlier. She said, I’ll read it out, ne?” Leeteuk said and off to read the new message.
 
“Dear Leeteuk Oppa and Eunhyuk Oppa, well, I hoped you read my first letter. So here’s the second one. Right after I sent my message to you guys, my boyfriend asks me to come to his house. I asked him why but he said he has a surprise for me so I become curious and excited as well. I went over to his place and knock on his door but no one replied so I texted him telling I was on his front door, waiting. He replied that I can open the door and just went straight to his room. I then, did what he told me and went to his room nervously. I knocked on his door once again and he texted me to just open it up. And so I did what he told me again and got shocked to see what he prepared for me. It was the best thing my eyes had witnessed and I’m thankful I’ve met him. Here’s the picture. I hope you like it! Thanks for reading again. More power! Sukira Fighting!”
 
And when Leeteuk and Eunhyuk clicked the link of the picture, they too got surprised to see what it was.
 
“WOW! The guy’s pretty amazing!” Leeteuk stated and Eunhyuk suddenly stood up and stormed out of the room immediately, leaving his Hyung in surprised. “Hey, Eunhyukkie! Sukira ends at 10!” and as he looks at his wristwatch, it was still 9:30 in the evening.
 
“Okay, guys. Sorry about the yelling thing. Eunhyukkie, my partner just left me.” Leeteuk shrug and found a piece of paper Eunhyuk was busy doodling earlier. He grins when he found something interesting.
 
“Well, guys, Eunhyukkie, went home early because… of Donghae. Yeah, that fish. Maybe Eunhyuk can’t wait for Donghae’s surprise for him then.” Leeteuk titled his head.
 
“So where are we? Ah… I’ll just let you listen to this song then. Enjoy!” and Katy Pary’s E.T started to play in the background.
 
 
*Donghae’s Surprise*
 
“Hae I’m coming home.” Eunhyuk called Donghae and shut his phone off after and immediately grabs a taxi.
 
Obviously, he can’t wait for Donghae’s surprise. It made him curious even more. He just wished Donghae’s surprise is going to be a surprise because he left in the middle of his show because of him.
 
Donghae, on the other hand started to panic as Eunhyuk called him to say he was coming. He frantically finished everything up faster though he finishes his surprise not that beautifully done, but still the effort is still there. He just wishes Eunhyuk will like it. He then clasped his hands together and prayed that miracles can happen.
 
“Hae?” Eunhyuk called once he got inside their lightless dorm. He then went straightly to his room and knock. “Hae?” He called once more.
 
“H-hyukkie! He-He… Are you ready?” he heard Donghae answered nervously against the door.
 
He too was nervous. His hands are sweating in anticipation and his heart was beating faster.
 
Eunhyuk then took a deep breath and Donghae, on the other side did the same too and he closes his eyes as the door slowly opens.
 
Eunhyuk then slowly opens the door and then he gasps.
 
“H-Hae!” Eunhyuk exclaimed and Donghae opens his eyes and smiled when he saw he made his lover surprised from what he did.
 
“Happy anniversary Hyukkie!” Donghae exclaimed and pulled Eunhyuk into tight a hug. The latter covered his mouth in surprised and even cried after. “You forgot our anniversary, am I right?” he asks and Eunhyuk nodded as a reply.
 
“T-this… This is awesome Hae!” Eunhyuk exclaimed with enthusiasm and he kissed his lover’s lips. “Thank you.” He said after.
 
“It was nothing. I’m glad you loved it.” Donghae cheekily smiled. “I love you.”
 
“Happy anniversary too. And yes. I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. And I love you too, Lee Donghae.” Eunhyuk then kissed his lover once again; satisfied with the surprised Donghae had for him.
 
*Back to Sukira*
 
“It’s going to be bye-bye soon. My time is almost up, everyone. Thank you for listening always! But before our show ends, I’d like to share you the picture EunHae just tweeted 5 minutes ago.” Leeteuk then flashes the picture on the screen with the help of the director and everyone gasps in surprised as they saw the picture.
 
“It’s Donghae’s surprised for Eunhyuk on their… anniversary… Ha-Ha… this two… I’m jealous~!” Leeteuk then whines. “I missed Kangin already! Come home my youngwoonnie soon, okay?” He said and flying kisses the camera.
 
“Have a good night sleep everyone, ne~?” Leeteuk asks and fans outside answered him.
 
Then, the next show came up and Leeteuk got up from his seat with a smile on his face and went out of the room after.
 
He then looks at the picture on his cell phone once more and can’t help but envy the lovers.
 
“Cheesy,” He commented before going out of the KBS building, going back to their dorm.
 
*Back to Donghae’s Surprise*
 
Eunhyuk’s room became the universe as Donghae pasted every glow in the dark stickers all over the place. He painted his bed sheets with a glow in the dark paint: a spaceship beside the moon with two animals, particularly a monkey and a fish on his fish bowl, holding the flag of Korea, smiling smugly after burying it in the moon’s floor.
 
His ceiling, on the other hand, was a galaxy, also made from glow in the dark paints and stickers. It was somewhat real enough in Eunhyuk’s eyes.
 
His black wallpaper wasn’t plain anymore as it twinkles in the dark by, of course, the glow in the dark stickers, once again.
 
All of it was Donghae’s surprise for him. All for him and he was happy it was his anniversary gift from him. Though Donghae’s surprise is not perfectly done, it was still awesome.
 
He remembered saying he loves all the sapphire blue light sticks that fans are waving in their concerts. And maybe, Donghae got that idea from it.
 
“Hyukkie,” Donghae snaps him out from exploring his room.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Do you remember, me getting jealous because you said you love the light sticks more than me?”
 
“Yeah. How can I forget that? You said: Just wait and see Hyukkie, you’ll see my love for you glows and shines brightly just like the sun in the dark too! – you’re so childish Hae.” Eunhyuk answered and pinch Donghae’s nose.
 
“Yeah, yeah. But you love only this childish fishy, right?” He then makes his cute puppy dog eyes at Eunhyuk that the latter can’t resist.
 
“Of course, I love only Lee Donghae himself, the childish cheesy lover of mine.” He said and kissed Donghae once more.
 
And the kiss ended on Eunhyuk’s bed, Donghae on top of him.
 
“Hyukkie,” Donghae called.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“Can I sleep over?” Donghae asks and he grins when his lover nod.
 

The END>



A/N: *the fan mail picture… about that… I won’t elaborate it more. But it somewhat like Donghae’s surprised though, while making the girl’s mail, my mind was being haunted by a male shadow with his white set of teeth showing and a glow in the dark scribbled words on his arms as he opens it widely written the words: I love you and on the other side was the girl’s name. Let’s say, he painted the glow in the dark paint to his body himself. ^_^
 
I hoped you like it! And hope you enjoyed reading! ♥

P.S: since today is a special day to all of us, Heechul finally entering the military to serve his country, i hope our love will still glow, waiting patiently for Heechul to return. Even though it's dark, i hope all of us will always have the courage and strength to light Super Junior and to support the remaining 8 in all of their activities from now on.

Glow SJ! Shine~! ♥

God Bless Heechul and all of you guys! ♥

P.P.S: i know Chullie's not here but this is dedicated to him. ^__^ ♥

Comments are LOVED! silent readers are NOT!