First Day Back At School

Married To A Giant Baby

Ahri groaned as she woke up, Blinking her sleep away, She turned off her alarm clock before sighing lightly. Today was the first day of a new term at school. Breathing in, She attempted to sit up, Only to fail miserably. Looking down at her body she groaned. Zelo had pretty much attached himself to her. Looking at the mop of messy pink hair laying on her chest she smiled slightly.

"Zelo-ah... Zelo Baby..." She spoke while playing with his hair. "Zelo... Your crushing me..."

"Mmmm..." Zelo opened his eye's and looked up at Ahri.

"Time to wake up..." Ahri chuckled as she kissed Zelo's nose. Zelo beamed almost instantly and sat up, Pulling Ahri into his lap. Wrapping his long arm's around her waist and laying his head on her shoulder.

"Come on... Let's go have breakfast then wash up for school." Zelo nodded and got up with Ahri, Arm's not moving from her waist and head still on her shoulder and she lead them both downstairs and to the kitchen, Where the other's were already awake and eating.

"Morning Noona!" Jongup beamed. Ahri chuckled and ruffled his bedhair.

"Morning Guppie. Morning Guy's." She saluted the other's as she went to the counter and grabbed her and Zelo's Breakfast. Once done, Ahri ended up sitting on Zelo's lap as they ate.

Within an hour, Everyone was ready and waiting at the front door for Ahri.

Walking down the stair's as she pulled on her cardigan she looked in the mirror at the bottle of the stair's.

Nodding to herself she turned to the other's and almost flopped to the floor dramatically.

"Seriously? Your all men!" She sighed, Starting with Yongguk she tied his Tie for him, Going through them all she smiled when she finished Zelo's Tie.

"Come on... Time to go!" She grinned, Grabbing her bag from the hook and opening the door.

"Zelo's on Skateboard, Himchan and Yongguk drive in their own car. Jongup goe's with Zelo, Daehyun hop's on the bus to college and Youngjae is coming with me today! See you all after school!" She waved to the boy's as they all departed. Leaving her and Youngjae.

"Noona, Will I be helping you class'?"

"Mhmm!" Ahri smiled and headed to her own car with Youngjae.

When they arrived at the school, Ahri smiled to herself when Youngjae pointed out that Zelo and Jongup had already arrived.

"That's good, They both have my Dance class first, I wonder if they will be late." Youngjae chuckled at his cousin's word's, before theyboth exited the car and made their way to Ahri's Office. Youngjae smiled brightly when they entered the room. Everything was in Black, White and grey's and all clean and tidy. Not to mention there was a smaller desk with Youngjae's nameplate on it.

"You go that for me?"

"Of course." Ahri chuckled. youngjae took the chance to take a quick look at Ahri's desk. Though it was tidy, Everything was stacked up. He also noticed what Ahri's nameplate said.

 

 

Choi Ahri 

Teacher and Head of Music, Dance and Art Department's

 

 

Youngjae gaped at the Nameplate. He didn't realize his Noona had such a packed and high status in the school. What he didn't realize was he had also voiced this, Causing Ahri to laugh.

"Being the Head or rather in charge of these three Department's is hard. But what can I say? I love the job." Youngjae grinned after hearing this. Looking over to his nameplate he smiled.

 

Yoo Youngjae

Music Teacher In Training

 

"Thank You Noona."

"Ah! Here it's Teacher Choi." Youngjae nodded. Not long after they gathered up their thing's for the first 2 lesson's and made their way to the Dance studio's. "Dance Is first, You can just sit in on those. As For Music that will be third and fourth Period." Youngjae nodded as he noted this all down. "My Homeroom Is in the dance studio, Seeing first lesson today is Dance. But tomorrow it will be in the Music Department."

"Wow... So much..." Youngjae mumbled, Ahri chuckled.

"You get use to it." When they reached the dance studio, Youngjae looked in and noticed everyone was already changed into Sport's ware.

"Noona- Ah, Teacher Choi, Aren't you changing?"

"No, Today as it's the first day back, We just go over warm up's. I mainly evaluate if people improved on the first day. of a new term." Youngjae nodded in understanding. Ahri smiled before opening the door.

"Alright Class, Settle down!" Ahri clapped her hands after putting her book's down. "Today we have a Training Teacher here with us. But he won't be training for Dance, So for this lesson he is just watching over us." The class cheered. "Teacher Yoo, Please take a seat at the back."

Just as Ahri finished calling out hte student's name's the door burst open and in ran Jongup and Zelo. Ahri glared at the two boy's.

"Late again! I even saw you both this morning on the school ground's! Detention after school!" Both boy's frowned and nodded before taking a seat. Youngjae however grinned. He liked this side of his Noona.