Kwangmin Master

Kwangmin Master [One shot]

  Kwangmin's POV

 
"Kwangmin-ah! Be careful okay? Make sure to contact me when you have the chance. Araso?" My mom said as she choked me with her hug . I gently pushed her off and smiled at her.
"Ne umma. I'll keep in touch don't worry. I'm a big man now. I'm not a child anymore." I wiped away the tear that was on my mom's cheek with my thumb and gave her one last hug before I left. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at her for the last time. "Annyeong umma~" I waved and left.
 
I was walking up the hill carrying my big bag. Inside my bag, there was a lot of food, a lot of clothes and some more stuff like things for hygiene. Where am I going? I don't know too. I was just walking until I reach or find something. What am I looking for? You'll find out soon ;)
 
I was walking calmly as I hum the tune of Neverland of U-Kiss. Nice song. I was humming to myself when the bushes on the side started shaking. I stopped for a moment and placed my hand in my pocket and held something. Just as I thought, a wild BARO appeared.
 
"Donghyun! I choose you!" I threw a boyfriend ball in the air and a red-haired guy appeared. The wild Baro growled at Donghyun and Donghyun did the same.
"Hyung! Tackle!" I instructed and he so he did. He tackled Baro and Baro flinched from the pain.
"Hyung! Palli. Flame Thrower!" Donghyun opened his mouth and fire escaped from it. After a few seconds the flames vanished and you can see Donghyun with a smirk and Baro with burning hair. Baro ran away crying and me and Donghyun did a victory dance.
"Thank you hyung. return!" I held the ball and Donghyun obediently went in.
 
I went back to humming and walking up the hill. This time, I was humming SNSD's Genie when I suddenly felt wind coming from above. I looked up and found a wild SANDEUL circling me. I quickly threw another Boyfriend Ball on the air and a charming boy like myself appeared.
"Minwoo-ah! I choose you!" Minwoo escaped the boyfriend ball and flew in the air.
"Minwoo! Wing attack!" Minwoo did as I intructed him and attacked Sandeul with his wings. With one hit, Sandeul fell down. Sandeul got furious and fought back.
"Palli Minwoo. Dodge then tackle!" Minwoo dodge the attack and quickly attacked. Sandeul can't fight no more and fled away.
"Good job minwoo. Now return."
 
After fighting 2 wild Bilasas, I looked for a safe spot that no one could disturb me. After walking for minutes, I finally found a field with a cool breeze surrounding it. I sat down and opened my bag to get my food. I pulled out my faorite food Pop Tarts. yummm. I opened the package and I opened my mouth to shove it in when someone or something garbbed it.
 
"YAAAAH!" I turned around just to find a wild Youngmin eating my pop tart.
"Youngmin." I glared at him as he was happily eating my food.
"You will pay! Jeongmin! Let's go!" I threw another Boyfriend ball up and a curly head guy appeared.
"Okay Hyung. He grabbed my food. Let's take it back! Now, Vine whip!" 2 strands of Jeongmin's hair escaped his head and whacked the pop Tarts away from Youngmin and flew to Kwangmin.
"We're not yet done. Jeongmin, solar beam!" Jeongmin gathered some sunlight and shoot a powerful beam from his and it hit Youngmin hard.
"Now Boyfriend ball!" I threw an empty boyfriend ball to the weak Youngmin and Youngmin went in. it shook for a few times but I successfully captured Youngmin.
"You're mine now! Asa! Jeongmin and I just caught Youngmin!" Me and Jeongmin cheered. I grabbed Jeongmin's ball and let him in not forgetting to thank him.
 
After eating my pop tarts, I went back to exploring the world. a.k.a. the hill beside my hometown. I was about to go forward when I saw a Wild Hyunseong injured in the middle of the road. There was a truck that was speeding ahead of him and he was strugging to get away but he was in pain. I ran to him and pulled him to the side before the truck fit him.
 
"Wild Hyunseong. Are you okay?"
"Hyunseong-ah~" The wild Hyunseong sang. Man, this boyfriend has a beautiful voice.
"Hyunseong, let's go to a boyfriend center." I suggested but Hyunseong's eyes grew big and looked for a way to get away.
"you don't like to go to boyfriend center?" I asked. He shook his head.
"Wae? You don't like to see nurse Cnu?" He nodded.
"Araso. I'll take care of you." I laid him on the soft grass and treated him with some medications yI brought from home. I was done putting on his bandage when suddenly a wild pikachu appeared.
 
"A Pikachu?!" I shouted.
"Pika pika." The pikachu started to grow bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger until his head touched the clouds. Pikachu took a step and was about to step on you and Hyunseong when you pulled the two of you and rolled to the side to evade.
"Kwangmin!" Pikachu talked. OMG PIKACHU JUST TALKED!
"Yah! Jo Kwangmin!" Pikachu shouted.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
 
I quickly shot open my eyes and found myself in my room with Hyunseong beside me.
"Ah waeeeeee?" I whined.
"Yah! Let's go. It's time for Mnet M-countdown!" He said.
"Aish~" I turned around and found my pikachu plushie laying beside me.
"Pikachu, I really thought you were the one talking. Man. And I said in my dream that I'm a man. wow." I said talking to my pikachu. I stood up and straightened up my clothes and fixed up my hair and went out the dressing room to prepare for our stage.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
LMAO. Okay so random. Kwangmin is such a kid when it comes to pokemon XD
lol.