1

Adore You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Oppa!” I cheered.

I have been waiting for years for the time to come, to finally meet them.

Through all the years seeing them perform from my computer screen, that night, I finally get to witness the magic myself.

I throw my hands up, waving and jumping up and down to the beat of the song.

I screamed again, calling them to glance a look at my way.

I screamed everything, in my language and in their language, trying to catch their attention and one of them did look my way and smirked.

I jump in happiness, finally knowing that my favourite notices me.

Only then I glanced to your side to see a really beautiful fan.

Who are you kidding? He must have looked at her, not me.

 

 

I went back home happily, that i get to see my favourite band performing their hearts out. I want to go back and post up the pictures I took and the videos I recorded.

“How was the concert?” My father said from the driver’s seat.

“It was good,” I replied excitedly.

I took my phone out and texted my friend.

‘Hey the concert was good. I took lots of pictures.’ I typed in and insert the best pictures I took.

I received a reply instantly. ‘There are other better quality pictures but glad you had fun.’

Why did I even think my pictures were that nice?

Please log in to read the full chapter