Chapter 8

Cinderella's Aegyo Prince

Saturday morning 

Sunny was washing the dishes when somebody knocked at the door.

"Who's there?" she said wiping her hands.

"It's me" Sooyoung said.

"Oh, omma" Sunny opened the door.

"Where did you go? I woke up this moning you are not in your room, I'm worried" Sunny pouted.

"Mianhae Sunny-ah, omma looked for a job" Sooyoung said.

Sunny stopped, shocked and was thinking if she heard her mom right. She  immediately closed the door and followed her mom who was going to the kitchen.

"Bwo?" Sunny said. "But omma, isn't enough that me and oppa are working?" sheasked.

Sunny put her hands on her waist and lectured her mother.

"Hmm, well, I am bored everytime you're not around, so I wanted to do something too" her mom replied.

"But omma-----" 

"Sunny-ah, I'm gonna die here in loneliness, so just let me work" Sooyoung interrupted her.

Sunny stopped for a while, she placed her hand on her forehead and took a deep breathe.

"Arasso, but where are you working?" Sunny asked.

"Oh. to Sohee's, I am a maid there" Sooyoung smiled.

"Sohee??? That b----" Sunny stopped, "I mean, that queenka?" she continued.

"Yes" Sooyoung nodded.

"But omma, why? why them?" Sunny asked.

"Sorry Sunny-ah, but they have money, more than what we have" Sooyoung said.

Sooyoung just smiled at Sunny then left, while Sunny was left alone in the kitchen, imagining how Sohee would treat her mom.

 

(Sunny's imagination)

Her mother was waxing the floor, then Sohee purposedly dropped a banana peel. So Sooyoung have to clean it again.

Her mother was working really hard wiping the windows while Sohee is enjoying, splashing water to the window.

Her mother was serving for Sohee, suddenly Sohee purposedly hit her mother and the food her mother is holding fell.

(End of imagination)

 

"Aishhhh" she shook her head.

"Eottokhae? My mom is unstoppable" Sunny placed both of her hands on her face.

Sunny thought of two options in her mind. One, let her mom be by herself and die of worries, or two, help her mom with her job. Sunny was double thinking of the choice number two, but her conscience gave in.

 

~~~

 

At the Palace.

Sungmin walked out his room wearing his prince clothes once again.

"Whoaa, that's the Sungmin I know" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah" Sungmin laughed.

A maid entered the room with two cups of tea and a piece of cake.

"Shall we?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yah, stop that, it's not for you" Sungmin curled his eyebrows.

Then the two sat very comfortably, suddenly a knight came to them, it was Sir Hangeng. He saw Kyuhyun sitting comfortably but saluted when he noticed.

"It seems you're comfortable here Sir Kyuhyun" Sir Hangeng said.

Sungmin laughed, then Kyuhyun glared at him.

"You're highness, it was already 2 months and probably your parents would be back in a day or two" Sir Hangeng said.

Sungmin spat the tea in his mouth out of shockness.

"Bwo?!" both him and Kyuhyun reacted.

"Yes, so you should be preparing for their comeback" Sir Hangeng said then left.

When the knight left, Kyuhyun secretly ate a piece of cake while Sungmin worries.

 

~~~

 

At Choi Residence 

Sunny and Sooyoung woke up early, then got dressed for their first day as Ahn Family's maid.

"Omma, why do we have to work for them?" Sunny said stomping her feet.

"Sunny-ah don't be childish, we have to do this to live" Sooyoung said.

"Arasso" Sunny just bowed her head.

 

~~~

 

At Ahn Residence 

"Welcome to Ahn Family's house" one of the maid said.

Sunny looked around and was really surprised, she did not know that Sohee is rich. She also thought that her life is totally over with Sohee making it. The maid continued to tour them around, suddenly they passed by a room, the door is a bit open so she took a sneak on it and saw a piano. She sat in front of the piano and opened it. She started playing when Sohee entered.

"Yah! why are you playing my piano?" Sohee said.

Sunny stopped playing and looked at Sohee. Sohee smirked and crossed her arms.

"So, if it is the feisty girl" Sohee said.

Deep inside Sunny she wanted to punch Sohee, but she thought it's their first day so if she do it, they are totally out of this place and her mom will be upset.

"Mianhaeyo, I did not mean it" Sunny bowed.

Sohee curled her eyebrows and walked to Sunny.

"Did you just say sorry? Wait, don't tell me? No way, no WAY" Sohee asked.

"Yes?" Sunny's head were bowed.

 

~~~

 

Sooyoung looked at her back and did not saw Sunny.

"Where is that girl?" she said.

"So we're here at the living room, this is your spot. The Ahn family is here every weekend so you have to keep this place clean" the maid nicely said.

"Neh, I understand" Sooyoung bowed.

Then Sohee walked down the stairs with Sunny, Sooyoung can see Sunny acting like she wanted to punch Sohee from her back.

"Maid, did you tour them already?" Sohee said.

"Yes, milady" the maid bowed.

"Tsk, milady my face" Sunny thought to herself.