Brownies

Brownies

A/N: Hi~ this is my 1st Eunhae story! Yes I am a huge E.L.F and these two are just too cute!. I Hope you enjoy. DISCLAIMER- I do not own SuJu, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Shindong, or Leeteuk. ^-^

_____________________________________________________________________________

             Beep, beep, beep my alarm went off. 'Ugh I really dont feel like getting up.' I thought. I turned off my alarm to see 7:00 A.M yelling at me in red.  'Why am I up so early? We dont have any schedules for today; that would have been harsh of SM considering we just came back to Korea from our SUPER SHOW World Tour.'  I closed my eyes again attempting to go back to sleep; however, luck was not on my side today. "Well it can't be helped" I said to myself. I got up and hopped in the shower, the warm pelts of water helped me rid of my sleepyness. After 30 minutes I hopped out and dried my hair , only to find that my blonde was starting to fade and get a bit dingy. Guess I have to ask Leeteuk to buy me some more dye. After I got dressed and decided that my outfit was good enough for today I walked into the hallways looking to see who's awake. None of them are awake? Geeze they're like sleeping rocks.  Whats even more surprising is that Kyu is finally earning a good rest, he doesnt need to play that darn game all night anyways. What to do now?

            "How to make brownies", I typed into google. I decided to make my hyungs and dongsaegns a treat for all our hard work plus, I had nothing else to do. 1,000 hyperlinks appeared on my MacBook, I decided to click the first link that appeared. So I will need sugar, butter, cocoa powder, flour and all the basic baking needs. Hopefully we have all the ingredients. I started to look for all the ingredients in the cabinet but Ryewook kept it out of order and messy. (I really wish he was awake right now.) 

"Alright, luckily we have all the ingrienents needed, now for the mixing." I exlcaimed in my thoughts. As soon as I opened the cabinet all the pots and pans started to clatter loudly as their metal outlines touched our smooth wooden floors. One huge mixing pan fell and made inpact directly on the crown of my head. "Aish!" I cried in pain rubing my forming lump.I hope the clatter didnt wake the sleeping princes down the hall. I then picked up the bowl that injured my head and started to create the mixture. As I prepared to stir it, I felt strong arms snake around my small waist. "Go back to sleep Hyukkie." Donghae whispered. His warm breath tickling my ear causing a blush to appear on my cheeks. "Aish! Donghae don't scare me like that!" I yelled at him escaping his grip. I took a glance at him only to be welcomed to him only wearing grey pants and a smirk playing on his lips. "Like what you see?" He said a bit to arogantly. 

"What are you doing up so early?" I turned ignoring his question and continued to make the brownies.

"I can ask the same to you" Donghae said a bit too close me. 

"My alarm went off and I couldnt go back to sleep." I bluntly said. He didnt respond. He came over to my side to help. I just stared at him questionably and he noticed showing me that heartwarming smile he always showed me throughout our six years of friendship. 

"Smells great Hyukkie! I think it's done!" Donghae was overly excited. 

"Okay, okay. I'll go check on it."

"Wait." Donghae grabbed my wrists.

"What is it Donghae?" I turned to him, confusion written all over my face. 

"You have choclolate on your face."

"Oh, I can get it o-"

"No let me get it." Donghae cut me off cupping my face. He started to lean in, our lips almost touching. 

"What are you doing Donghae?" I questioned his odd acts

"SHHHH. The others might wake up." He then the chocolate off my face. "Donghae why would you do that!?" I wined like a 13 year old girl. "Becaue I can." He whispered in my ear seductively. "I'm going to get the brownies." I started to walk over to the ove but strong arms stopped me. "Donghae let go" I said sternly. Donghae smirked and said "Not until you give me a kiss on the lips" 

"NO!"

"Please," Donghae shot me an aegyo look causing me to give in. It was too cute!

"Okay, okay just stop with the aegyo acts!" Donghae just smiled in return. I can't believe I'm doing this. Eunhyuk what has gotten into you? I started to lean in to kiss Donghae. Our lips were on centimeters apart until "WHAT ARE YOU TO DOING!?" filled the kitchen. I instantly broke away from Donghae and his semi-strong grip and turned around to greet Siwon with anger written all over his face. " Oh nothing hyung. We were just making brownies together." Donghae smile and winked at me. 

"Oh. So why were you guys so close to each other?"

"Ah that, Hyukkie here, was just trying to prove to me that he likes skinship more than you." "What that's not tr-"

"Everyone here knows that I am the best!" Siwon boasts and Donghae just snickered the whole time. "Oh my gosh! The brownies are burning!" I ran to take them out the oven only to see that they were slightly burned. Thank goodness that they wern't burnt. Donghae and Siwon then went into the halls to wake the others. 

"OG Eunhyuk thee brownies are delicious!" Shindong said with a mouth full of brownies. "Yeah they're almost as good as Ryeowook's." Kyuhyun said. "Aww leave him alone, Kyu. His is much better than mine." The other members kept complimenting me while Kyu kept delcaring how Ryeowook was better. whats weird is that he almost ate all the brownies from the others. I looked around to see that Donghae and Siwon were missing. I walked back into the kitchen to see Siwon was consulting with Donghae. Donghae eyes and mine met and he shot me the 'Please help me' Look. Catching on i quickly responed with "Leeteuk Hyung~ Siwon is harrassing Donghae again!" 

"WHAT!?" Siwon turned, clearly confused. 

"Siwon! Leave Donghae alone! Plus Kyu said he wants you to play StarCraft with him."

"No I don't. Aish! Hyung what was that for!?" Kyu said in the background. Siwon just went back into the livingroom, leaving me and Donghae in the kitchen laughing. "Thanks for saving me. Siwon was starting to bore me to death." Donghae said. I just continued to laugh. "Sooo, Hyukkie, when am I going to get that kiss?" I just blushed and said "Never!" running away.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMO!!!! This was so cute! >.< and siwon is such a Jelous . XD. Eunhae is my favorite SuJu OTP and this is my first fanfic of them! (I finally got it done!) 

Anways thanks for reading. Like, subscrie, add to your library, coment what ever you do, just know that it will be greatly appricated ^^