On the road of our dream

Off-Road

Already spent more than an hour I expected Yunho hyung come to my apartment. He would take me to the airport. I chose to study Mathematics in Japan since I won a scholarship there, but he didn’t accepted as well as I imagined.

Yunho and I were always good friends, since childhood. We live our whole life in a country town and together we came to Seoul to pursue a better life. He could enter his much desired law school three years ago. I always helped him in his studies. I worked as a bartender in the evenings and during the day as a waiter in a bistro in the center of Gangnam.  I got it to pay part of my purse to Japan and elsewhere the government helped me because I had taken a great note.

But he did not seem that like it. Was Always protector, almost did not let me out or even get away from him. He did not seem to trust me! He was the oldest, two years older. Declared in one night, drunk, that liked me. Stole me a kiss and I can not forget even today, after three months. Since then we do not see as often. I feel uncomfortable with his presence. Not repulsed by the kiss, but because ... I liked.

The texture of his mouth on mine, brushing, smearing me with all the lust he left to accumulate over the years, I felt all his wish when his mouth melted in my mouth and abused all my uncertainties. His eyes were trembling with ecstasy and her body clung to me, asking for more. And more.

Hyung ... Do I like you too?

-Changmin! - He called me into his car, snapping me out of my reverie. I blushed to see his impatient face in the crack of the black car drove window. I ran with my small suitcase to the car, where I went and put my seatbelt quickly. To this day I can not face it, I'm afraid to make it obvious that I still want to kiss you, Yunho hyung ... - sorry for the delay ...

He inquired with the calm, serious voice. Nothing common from him, a person full of energy. It made me more anxious. My saliva seemed not exist in my mouth, it was so dry ... I was so nervous with his ​​warm presence beside me. I squinted as he drove concentrate. I looked at your profile well designed, his upturned nose, and his eyes pulled so extremely curious. His mouth burned rosy and beautiful. Soft. I glanced back at the road ahead. The airport was near.

I needed to act before boarding the plane and regret. What did I feel? I did not know get a consensus, a mass of feelings confused me.

 -Hyung, stop the car. I feel sick. - I asked without thinking twice. After that I felt a jerk. Why I said that? He did, stopping the car on the shoulder of the road and shut down, throwing his gaze on me.

-What are you feeling? - He looked worried. I gave him a half smile and left the car. The air there left me choked. The same air as his, hot. He also got out and was beside me, lighting a cigarette and downing it quickly. I hated it when he smoked, but that made ​​it more attractive.

-Hyung ... You'll wait for me? - I asked unconsciously.

-How so wait you, Changmin? - He asked, throwing his cigarette on the ground and extinguishing it. It was close to me, putting myself between him and the car. A blind alley. - We're off the road. Ready to get to what you always dreamed of ... Do not you want more?

Those words pounded my head on the floor. What a shame! My only reaction was to look at him confused, so confused ... His hand somehow stopped on my face and my cheek. Always so tender and loving. His gaze seemed to feel a pain that I was unaware of until yesterday, but now I know what it was.

He did not want me to go away.

I do not want to leave.

-Changmin ... Of course I'll wait for you ... Forgot it? You're my dongsaeng ... - he calmly said every syllable, leaving one of their unforgettable smiles at me.

-Just for that? - My heart wanted out of his mouth.

-And because ... I love you. My heart. It is yours since I laid my eyes on you, in our little town.

Why? It would make me so ... Idiot.

Idiot to kiss him again. Feel the same sense that night full of drink. Remember Hyung?

Horns were heard during our kiss. Only.

But ... . We're off the road.