The Misundestanding

Pretend We Never Loved

Hi! There a last chapter is mean ending ^^ thank you to reading this story. I aplogize about my bad grammar, because english language is not my mother languange. I hope you enjoying to read this story.... Thank You!! ^^ ah I forgot, there is also a little bit scene which Himchan and Bang Yong Guk appeared at the last ending ^^ 

 

 

Chapter 3
Misunderstanding  


" Please marry with Youngjae , Hoya . Would you be willing to marry him ? " asked his grandmother one day when Hoya got in from work . Hoya silent for a moment confused . His grandmother was so hoping he was married with Youngjae ? Hoya bit his lower lip and sigh softly .
 
" yes . grandmother I understand . " Hoya said quietly .
 
" Do you agree to marry him ? " his grandmother asked once again to ensure that his grandson would marry Youngjae .
 
" Yes grandma .... if that is your wish . So I agreed to marry him . " Hoya said then climb the stairs leading to his room . Honestly Hoya was desperate , he had to wait Dongwoo untill two years and find the fact that Dongwoo already has a lover so it's not the same Dongwoo was not his but belongs to another woman . Perhaps this is the best option for him and decided to forgot Dongwoo.


 
# # #
 


Dongwoo confusion with Hoya attitude of a few days ago . Dongwoo even asked for Hoya's phone numbers from Youngjae  , but Hoya did not want to accpet the call , finally forced to ask Hoya's home address for him. Dongwoo is now standing in front of the gate of a mansion belonging to the Lee family . It is time that he should know what was wrong with Hoya once straightening events during the past two years .

 

# # #

 

" Young master ..... "
 
" Hmm .... "
 
" Someone wants to meet you . " said the waiter .
 
" Nugu ? "
 
" Jang Dongwoo - ssi .... " said the maid make Hoya surprised , "he had something important to say to the young master . "
 
" Tell him I 'm not home . " Hoya said again busy with his work , pretending to be busy tomorrow , but the truth is deliberately wanted to avoid having to meet with Dongwoo .
 
" But ..... " the maid said timidly . " Dongwoo - ssi was waiting in the living room . "
  
" Well I understand , take him in the garden patio right , tell him to wait for me there , I'll catch up . " Hoya said softly sigh while the miad bowed and then said goodbye. Slowly , Hoya walked down the hall down the stairs leading to the porch he meant . Turns out he arrived first so Hoya decided to wait as he stood staring at the park . Not how long the miad's voice greeted him , " Young master , I had brought Dongwoo - ssi here . Please .... " the maid ushered Dongwoo entrance to the terrace .
 
" Thank you . " Dongwoo said with a polite bow .
 
"What did you come here ? " Hoya asked coldly , " and from who you know where my house ? "
 
" Hoya .... I ask for your phone number and home address of Youngjae . "

" Well , if anyone wants to say to me . Lets say I only got five minutes . " Hoya said turned around facing Dongwoo . Dongwoo surprised ...
  
The eyes .....

highlight hatred ....
 
Loneliness .....
 
Injured ....
 
mixed into one . There was an instant of silence . Do not feel the time is still ongoing .
 
" Say , you still have the remaining 3 minutes .... " Hoya said staring at his wristwatch.
 
" the reason why I'm coming here was that I wanted to straighten out the incident two years ago . " Dongwoo said take a deep breath .
 
"I think it is gone , it's not important anymore . Remaining 1 minute .... "
 
" Hoya , this is not fair ... "
 
" Not fair ? Did you say this is not fair ? Then why 2 years ago you do not call me ? Who said the promise is you and this has been 2 years I kept waiting for you . " Hoya said releasing the emotions that had been buried him .

" I'm sorry Hoya , that's why I came to see you because I want to explain the incident two years ago . " Dongwoo said his hand was about to hold his hand but then Hoya shook his hands.
 
" Time's up , you please come home . " Hoya said then passed leaving Dongwoo . " And one more thing do not ever call me , or come see me later . 2 years just a past that I should forget . " 
 
" Hoya , chamkaman .... I think there is something you do not understand . "

" About what ? Regarding your boyfriend and why two years ago you never say that you have a girlfriend ? Our conversation ended , is enough for me to listen to an explanation from you as I now understand it all . " Hoya said leaving Dongwoo then passed without giving Dongwoo an opportunity to defend himself . 

" I'm sorry Dongwoo .... I do not want you to give me false hope , which ultimately hurt both of us . " Hoya muttered tears in his eyes as he looked at the window where he saw Dongwoo leave the mansion while digging with a strong drapery .

 

# # #

 

" Daehyun ..... "
 
" Eung ? " Daehyun turn his face staring at Dongwoo
 
" I need your help this time . "
 
" Ne ? "
  
" You listen to my story .... " Dongwoo said then tells the story two years ago to Daehyun while Daehyun surprised to hear Dongwoo story . Dongwoo want to ask for help from Daehyun because Daehyun close to Youngjae least if Daehyun asked Youngjae for help . Maybe Youngjae can straighten out misunderstandings between Dongwoo and Hoya .
  


# # #


 

" I want to stay here . " Daehyun said staring Youngjae just finished checking him .
 
" Huh ? tomorrow you've allowed to leave the hospital ? Did not you say you want to go home ? " Youngjae staring Daehyun with confusion .
 
" I do not want to bother Dongwoo hyung . If I stay here at least can save time because Dongwoo hyung does not have to drive me back and forth to therapy and rehabilitation . Wait until I could actually go well , then I 'll leave the hospital . " Daehyun said staring at the cheese cake that has not touched it . For a moment , nodded his head slowly Youngjae sign that he understood the decision Daehyun .

" Well if it's what you want .... " said Youngjae smiled softly patted Daehyun head gently.
 
" doctor .... "
 
" Call me hyung . "
 
" Ah ne hyung , can you tell me about Hoya hyung ? "
 
" Hoya ? What about him ? "
 
" Is hyung know my brother, Jang Dongwoo ? "
 
" Well , I do not know him but I often hear the name from Hoya . "
 
" Then , what right do they have the memories of the past two years ago ? "
 
" You know ? " Daehyun shook his head slowly .
 
"No , I do not know the details , just that I wondered why I could misunderstanding between Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung  ? Are Hoya hyung hates Dongwoo hyung ? "
 
" That's not true ....  Hoya loves your brother . For the sake of your brother , Hoya repeatedly refused the match is , he loves your brother to be willing to wait 2 years for this . However , I'm also do not know what actually happened between the two of them . Hoya never want to tell me about what really happened . "
 
" I think we should be better straighten out misunderstandings between them both . " said Daehyun then tell the reason why Dongwoo not contact Hoya and ask for Youngjae help  to give explaining to Hoya . this time Youngjae agreed to help them both .
 
" Uhm .... I have to go first . Tomorrow morning I 'll come see you . " Youngjae said after receiving a call from his cell phone . Daehyun smiled and nodded his head slowly .
 


# # #


 
Once Youngjae arrived at the  Lee family home. When he arrived in place , Youngjae find Hoya sits in front of his face as he bowed his grandmother .
 
" Youngjae .... "
 
" Ne , grandmother .... "
 
" Sit down first. " Hoya grandmother said while Youngjae then sat on one couch .
 
" I want you to marry with Hoya. Finally Hoya has agreed to marry with you , " his grandmother said cheerfully . Immediately Youngjae stared Hoya in disbelief .
 
" Did you agree to marry with me ? " Youngjae asked staring at Hoya.
  
" Yes , I agree .... "
 
" But Hoya , what's matter changed your mind ? " Youngjae stared Hoya with confusion .
 
" No ... no nothing. " Hoya said avoiding eye contact from Youngjae , Youngjae know there something between Hoya and Dongwoo . If not why Hoya would agreed to marry him ?
 
" Sorry , can I talk with Hoya ? " said Youngjae looked at his grandmother , his grandmother despite the confusion , but she said yes .
 
" There's nothing to talk about . " Hoya said quickly .
 
" But Hoya , listen to me before it 's too late . One day you 'll be understand . "
 
" What happened ? " Hoya asked.

" I'm sorry Grandma , I can not marry him . " Youngjae said resolutely refused to make grandma and Hoya surprised , " because I had someone who I like. I want to marry him .... but not with Hoya ... I'm sorry . Hoya , I want to talk with you . " said Youngjae suddenly pull Hoys's wrist  Hoya left after saying goodbye to grandmother .

 

# # #


 
" Who ? " Hoya asked.
 
" Jang Daehyun . " Youngjae said honestly .
 
" Oh , so I'm sorry. I almost dragging you in our marriage . " Hoya said hastily apologized , " But do not worry , I 'll give explaining to grandma . Definitely grandmother would understand . I will ask her to arrange my marriage with other potential mates . Anyway , I suggest you better express your feelings to Daehyun before it 's too late . " Hoya said then patted Youngjae's shoulder , forcing himself to smile and then passed leave .
 
"Wait, our speech is not over. " said Youngjae then caught Hoya wrist .
  
" Ne ? "

" About Dongwoo . "
 
" No need .... the problem between myself and Dongwoo is over . To me it is just the past. " Hoya said smiling bitterly left Youngjae surprised .

" Do you want to give up so easily ? Even when you still have not heard explaining from me ? " said Youngjae adamant to resolve the misunderstanding between the two. But talks between the two of them stopped by the ringing phone , apparently because there is the call of duty . " Well Hoya , meet me tomorrow at 1pm cafe . There are things I have to tell you . Only I ask you not to give up on your love to Dongwoo ..... Please just wait until tomorrow .... He really loves you, Hoya Give him a chance ..... for him . Once you heard my explaining, I'm sure , you will not regret it and your love towards Dongwoo actually was not in vain . " Youngjae said .


 
# # #


  
After Youngjae completing his task , with fatigue , Youngjae stopped by Daehyun room . Youngjae tell him about what happened when he came to see  Hoya's grandma , the wedding plans between him and Hoya , the denial of marriage then an appointment with Hoya at the cafe tomorrow .
 
"Do not worry , I promise I 'll tell misunderstanding between Hoya and Dongwoo . " Youngjae said quietly .
 
"I am to believe you , hyung . " Daehyun said softly murmured , " but the reason why hyung refuses to marry with Hoya hyung ? " Daehyun asked curiously .
 
" Because .... I love you .... Dae " said Youngjae embraced Daehyun spoiled . This makes Daehyun face flushed .
 
" why ? "
 
" Huh ? ? ? "
 
" Why do you like me ?  I'm not a perfect man . " Daehyun said sadly , he loves Youngjae and he can not deny his feelings for Youngjae , but Daehyun not dare too much hope , he realizes he has a lot of lacking.
 
" Who says I should not love you just because you're not perfect . I love you, Dae ..... I'm also not perfect , you know , my right ear was totally destroyed . I'm half deaf , but I did not give up pursuing my dream of being a doctor . " Youngjae said smiling while Daehyun surprised , he did not expect a doctor named Yoo Youngjae turns his right ear has a hearing problem . " I love you for your personality . Though you grumpy and stubborn , but sometimes I found the sweet side of you, Dae . And that's what made ​​me even more curious about you . More I know you , the more in love I am . So , will you marry me Jang Daehyun ? " Daehyun silent staring Youngjae in disbelief .
  
" m ... MWO ? ? ? "
 
" Ne , I serious .... " said Youngjae tease Daehyun and it makes Daehyun increasingly irritated and pleased.
 
" But ..... "
 
" Eum ? Ah I see . 'll Wait you until you actually get to run , then you should marry me . No word rejection . " said Youngjae then touch Daehyun cheek , " And I'm ready to take care of yourself as possible eum ? " he whispered again made ​​Daehyun inevitably hit the chest once Youngjae smiling shyly .
 
" ok , I promise . " Daehyun said smiling shyly . " but you must promise me to help straighten Dongwoo hyung misunderstanding between the two of them . "

"Yes , I promise . " said Youngjae smiled and hugged Daehyun tightly . 


 
# # #


  
" Hi .... " Dongwoo stood in front of the building where Hoya work .

" You ? Didn't I say don't ever see me again . " Hoya said curtly pass Dongwoo .

" Wait Hoya , It's your favorite flower . " Dongwoo said handing pot flower named Hoya flower .
 
" I said don't ever see me again . " Hoya said and accidentally brushed his hand on the flower pot so that the flowers are scattered on the floor , to be honest Hoya did not mean it like that , but in bottom of his heart told him to be strong . " And please , do not ever bother me again . Did not I say this only two years the memories of the past . "
 
" Eummm well ...... but if it 's what you want ... I will never stop to meet you. Every day I'll bring you a flower Hoya . Come in, I'm afraid if you're late for work . Annyeong .... " Dongwoo said smiling after clearing Hoya flowers are scattered and then holding it . " hwaiting Hoya . " Dongwoo said waving his hand with fervor . Seeing as it's Dongwoo , Hoya inevitably be hurt. He knew he was being mean and unfair to Dongwoo , but he could not forget the incident when the woman hugging Dongwoo's body  even kissed his lips in front of his eyes .
 
" Stupid .... why don't you just give up . " Hoya muttered wiped his eyes with a rough , then then walked into the office .
 

# # #


  
" Hya , Hoya .... why don't you come see me in the cafe ? " shouted Youngjae to withstand upset into the Hoya -owned office space .
 
" For what ? " Hoya replied coldly .
 
" It's for you and Dongwoo .... Don't you want to get a second chance for you ? " asked Youngjae stamped his foot in disgust .

" Ok , today I'm free , so tell me what you want to say to me . " Hoya said finally giving opportunity to Youngjae . Youngjae later recounted the incident two years ago the reason why Dongwoo did not reach him , then explained about the women who viewed Hoya a few weeks ago . After hearing a story from Youngjae , Hoya realized that he is misunderstood to Dongwoo .
 
" Omo .... what do I do ? " Hoya said sat down on the couch , weeping folly because it does not give an opportunity to Dongwoo to explain about two years ago . " I was stupid .... stupid .... why I did not give him a chance to explain to me . " Hoya said softly sobbed .
 
" I know ...... due to a misunderstanding between the two of you so that in the end hurt the feelings you both . I've Told you , you should give him a chance to explain to you so there will not having misunderstanding between both of you. If you want to met with Dongwoo . meet him at the cafe Poirrot at 7 pm . remains about 6 hours so you still have a chance to meet him . " said Youngjae then pull Hoya's wrist. Hoya looked at Youngjae then nodded his head slowly .
 
" Yes , I want to apologize to Dongwoo hyung and I want to say that I love him . " Hoya said quietly . Quickly , Youngjae then drove to the cafe Poirrot .
 
" hwaiting Hoya .... I'll wait your good news . " said Youngjae encouraged through the car window , while Hoya smiled nodding his head slowly . Youngjae have to go back to the hospital because he was promise to help Daehyun undergo rehabilitation .


 
# # #


At that time , Hoya seen Dongwoo running across the road to the cafe poirrot .
 
" Dong .... " Hoya speech is interrupted when he heard screams reverberated in that night . There a car was speeding , and coincide when Dongwoo crossed the center . With alacrity , Hoya ran about to protect Dongwoo .
 
BRUAAAK .....
 
The car hit the two young men body . Blood flowed from both the young man 's body .
 
" Ho ... Hoya .... " Dongwoo painstakingly Hoya's hand tightly .
 
" Dongwoo hyung ..... I'm .... I'm sorry ..... I should give a chance for you to explain about the incident two years ago ... sorry to pretend we never loved .. "
 
" It's okay Hoya . If I was given the opportunity in the future , I still want to love you anyway. Later in the future , I will look for your side because my heart just for you . "
 
" I'll wait .... no matter how long . I 'll wait for you .... I love you , Dongwoo hyung .... "
 
" I love you , Hoaegi ..... until now I still love you . "
 
" Kiss me , Dongwoo hyung . " Hoya and Dongwoo then kissed. Dongwoo kissed Hoya countered .
 
" I Love you , Jang Dongwoo .... " he whispered, holding hands tightly while Dongwoo  hug Hoya body tightly .
 
" Nado ... " after that last breath under water flush drenching rain in the night view of Seoul . roar echoed ambulance and police . A crowd of people huddled in which two young men were already was found dead covered in blood and holding hands , hugging tightly .

The story of the accident meets the newspapers and touching many people . The driver of the speeding car was jailed for 10 years for caught in a state where the influence of drugs he consumed .
 
Daehyun who lost his family alone now while grandmother lost her grandson then ask Youngjae be adopted grandson . Youngjae finally agreed because he knew that grandmother was in a state of fragile because Hoya was the only grandchild she has. Now the clan of Yoo Youngjae change into Lee . The company then passed on to Lee Youngjae and now is married with Daehyun .


 
= 5 years later =

" huaaaa appaaaaaaa , eommaaaaaaa .... " crying child 's voice echoed in the park .
 
" omo , you lost? " asked a young man found the little boy crying in the park alone .
 
" Huaaaaa ...... huaaa , , , , , " the little boy kept crying .

" Eomma , what should we do ? " asked the little boy looked at the little boy sitting on the floor crying, then pull out a handkerchief from the pocket of his shorts . " Cup cup do not cry , here wipe your tears and your nose . " said the boy was seven years old boy was wiping tears and wiped his nose .
 
" Hoyaaaa ..... gee you're here. " said someone approached a five-year -old son named Hoya .
 
" Eommaaaa .... " and then ran to Daehyun. " I'm sorry eomma, my ballon lost....sob ... sob ... "
 
" Omo , so you have to get lost chasing these balloons . Eomma was shocked and thankfully you're okay. Don't worry about balloons . Eomma can buy a new one for you . " said Daehyun hug Hoya body with full relief . Yes , Daehyun gave birth to a son , named Lee Hoya at the request from grandmother to commemorate Hoya. Youngjae finally find Daehyun and then ran toward the park, hug Hoya tightly.
 
" Appaaaa ... " Hoya hugging Youngjae body tightly .
 
" Gamsahamnida ... " said Daehyun realize that there is a young man's hand in a boy seven years old was then a perfunctory bow because Daehyun using a cane to help him walk .
 
" Ne , it's okay . " said the young man smiled softly .
 
" Himchan .... Dongwoo .... Here the ice cream for you . " youth voice that makes Youngjae and Daehyun surprised . What they had heard ?

" Oh , Yongguk hyung .... " Himchan said smiling softly while hugging Yongguk, then Dongwoo receive ice cream fromYongguk's  hands and then handed the ice cream to Hoya .
 
" This ice cream for you , so you don't cry anymore . What is your name ? My name is Bang Dongwoo " said Dongwoo introduce himself while giving his ice cream to Hoya. Then Hoya smiled softly, wiping his tears and accept the ice cream. 

" My name is Lee Hoya ... Thank you for your ice cream . " he said innocently .
 
" omo .... sweet. " Himchan said smiling softly and then give her ice cream for Dongwoo . " sorry if you do not mind if let my son play with your son ? " Himchan asked staring Daehyun and Youngjae . Daehyun and Youngjae were surprised to see the sights there before they snapped out of their reverie and then smiled nodding his head slowly .

"Let's sit on the swing. " Dongwoo  take hold of Hoya's hands tightly ran to the swings while Yongguk , Himchan , Daehyun and Youngjae sitting on the bench in the park not far from the playground area . It seems a miracle happened , Hoya and Dongwoo reicarnation back to fixed up for the misunderstanding in the past several years ago.
 

THE END