1/1

Possessive

Jimin smiled softly as V cuddled up with Jungkook. They were obviously very close friends… Although Jimin strictly tells the entire world that Taehyung is his best friend—don’t misunderstand, Jimin’s not extremely possessive, sure every now and again he gets spouts of domination towards… people but he’s not extremely obsessed at all in any way

But he does like to claim things he considers his. He doesn’t mind that V likes to snuggle with Jungkook a lot, or whisper to, or just all round be intimate to, actually, he found it quite cute but if ever Jungkook tries to claim Taehyung as his best friend—

He’s like that with many things, he isn’t quite fond of sharing titles but he had always been extremely possessive over people—Taehyung.

But lately everything seems to be intensified with Taehyung. Whenever he is seen holding another member closely or caught looking at a girl Jimin gets this really possessive feeling within him. Some days he acts on it, some days he ignores it and some days he dwells on it.

Today just so happens to be a day where he dwells on it while intensely staring at the ‘couple’.

 His gut churns. His staring stops.

What was that feeling? He questions himself, and more importantly, why was it there?

His eyes fall onto the, if physically possible, even closer cou—

Oh.

O h.

Well that’s awkward… His eyes widen and he suddenly stops staring at the couple and instead, opts to go into his shared bedroom, because that’s really, really awkward.

He falls upon the mattress as a big lump and prays that the undeniable softness would just whisk him away to wonderland, but an annoyed, disappointed moan escapes his lips as he realizes his bed is as hard as it normally is, which is extremely, and that the only whisking happening that night, would his mushed up guts.

He stuffs his face into the pillow and instead of yelling, heavily sighs, rolls over and decides, I should just sleep, because Park Jimin has come to the realization that, op—, I think I like my best friend.

Yet Sadly, Jimin cannot, under any circumstances, take a quick nap—instead he sleeps. He sleeps and wakes up, eight hours later, all dreary eyed and groggy, and his clock screams 2:16AM in big, flashy red letters and his bedsheets don't even cover his freezing feet, and yet all Jimin can notice is the begrudingly cute little lion that slumbers on beside him.

So without thinking, his slender fingers brush pale orange hair and when his heart starts beating quickly, it doesn’t take him by surprise but he's still all the nervous. He was always overly fond of the dumbie. Still, he doesn’t like the fact that he likes a cute lion, so when thus cute lion’s eyelashes flutter and warm eyes stare up into his, he frowns, but a soft hand pokes at his bottom lip, leaving him nothing else to do but smile, and when Jimin smiles he gets a satisfied smile back. A smile made for him.

They’re a tangle of limbs and bed sheet and a few random pokes and nudges and wordless connections. They're a cute habit of Taehyung, who would squish himself in a tiny bed that is Jimin's, just because he can't get to sleep and Jimin doesn't need sleep without Taehyung. 

Noses brush against each other as their foreheads bump and little giggles burst from their mouth, they can feel each other’s breath on their lips and Taehyung has his hand on Jimin’s flustered heartbeat and Jimin has his drawing circles on Taehyung's lower back; they're both sending tingling feelings while their free hands lace together. Taehyung giggles when Jimin reaches a sensitive area and slips in a little closer.

Jimin doesn’t know what he’s doing when he leans slightly forward and when the giggling stops, Jimin no longer knows whose hearts skips a beat and whose goes even faster. Jimin doesn’t let himself reach Taehyung’s lips but they connect anyway.

He doesn’t know whether he’s being swept away or grounded firm. At this point, he doesn't even know, if he doesn't even know.

When they separate they still don’t say a word but when Taehyung giggles, Jimin holds him closer and when he feels the heartbeat of the other he’s satisfied, cause it's fast and flustered and matches his own.

Jimin doesn’t know much, but when Taehyung smiles at him all he cares to know is that Taehyung is happily his.

"You know," Taeyung’s lips brush against his in a smile, "I really don’t mind your clingy side," his giggle makes Jimin pout, "It’s kind of cute."

"You won’t be saying that when I ban you from cuddling everyone but me." Jimin grumbles and pulls the other’s body closer with the help of their entagled limbs. "Now shush, we're sleeping."

He isn’t extremely possessive. He just likes to let the world know that Taehyung is his.