The Leaders's Little Secret

Merry Go Round

Yang Hyun Suk or known as YG is sitting at his office. Both of his hands are occupied by some printed articles. Looking at his face, everyone can tell that the CEO is in a very bad mood.

He looks at the papers again, reading every headline, looking at every picture

Then he releases a loud sigh and the door opened

Hyung, there’s something wrong with the…. Are you ok?” PSY stopped his sentence right after he saw the CEO’s grumpy face. And YG just closes his eyes, massages his temple with his right hand while his left still holding the papers

PSY walks to his desk and sits across him

“Is there anything wrong?” He asks curiously. The CEO doesn’t answer his question. But then, YG put the papers harshly on the desk in front of them.

PSY, who looks confused, picks those papers and read it. Then a mischievous smile formed on his lips.

“What should I do with those kids? I warned them many times but they keep repeating it over and over again! Aishh….” YG blurts out while PSY just chuckles.

Aigoo.., you’re become too much worried. Just take it easy” he says casually to the grumpy YG.

“Take it easy? How should I take it easy, huh?!” YG barks at him while pointing the articles harshly. PSY, who knows YG well, just shakes his head. Then he read those articles with various pictures as the evidence.

“The netizens are so smart, rite? They could figure out what’s happening between these two” he chuckles.

“It’s not the netizens who are smart. Those leaders are too stupid to show up this kind of interactions! For God sake, this is Korea! Everyone would notice immediately that there’s something between them!!” YG spats.

Yeah, he is right. That’s just too obvious…, the interactions between the two leaders, GD and CL…or should they call them, Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin.

YG has been warning them since last year. 2013 is skydragon year. There are so many skydragon moments captured by the camera and people started questioning their relationship again.

It’s not like the CEO banned them to have a romantic relationship. He just banned them from showing up to the public. Chae still has her dating ban, and they’re still on top of their careers. YG doesn’t want their relationship ruin everything they worked for.

Relationship? Yes, that’s true.

The leaders are together, as in TOGETHER

Since when?

It’s been long time ago, probably 2006, even before bigbang’s debut!

They have been together up until now, in the midst of 2014.

YG himself personally agreed on their relationship. He knows them, watching them grow up from kids up to now that they are fully mature man and woman, not to mention Korea’s top idols too.

He’s witnessing how their relationship grows even stronger day by day during these 8 years, passed every phrase of their love life on every condition

They were so young, but their love seemed so strong. YG could see, that these two really can’t be separated

It was back on 2009, when they finally caught up by him. He already sensed that there were something between them, but he didn’t have enough evidence. But after that, he keeps observing the two and finally, he found out the truth.

It was on 2NE1 first win. Chae spontaneously run to Jiyong and they were hugging, ignored the cameras around them. And on that moment, YG was sure, that they were more than just a friend or sunbae-dongsaeng

He stalked the two leaders and found them kissing on the dressing room. Ji’s hand was circling Chae’s body and rubbing her back soothingly. And after that, they couldn’t hide from him anymore.

Honestly, he was shocked like hell when they told him that they have been together for 3 years that time. He even asked them to break up, but Jiyong declined instantly. Chae, who was still a newbie just fell silence. She never saw her CEO could be that mad. So, she just kept quiet and looked down while Jiyong was holding her hand, telling YG that it was entirely his fault.

Then they made the agreement. Jiyong and Chae could continue dating, but they had to hide it from the others outside their group. They had to stop showing too much skinship that would cause some scandals.

And both of them agreed.

Since that time, their interactions almost never happen again. Well…, in front of the cameras…

But behind the spotlight…, only God knows how to stop them.

YG was satisfied with their behavior, even though deep in his heart, he secretly started to admire the young couple’s bound.

They could overcome every storm on their relationship. Mostly made by GD and his stupidity.

The scandal, until his rumor with a Japanese model named Kiko Mizuhara which made their fans started to believe that he had something with that chic.

But like usual, they were able to overcome that. Even their bound is just getting stronger than before.

YG, truthfully felt really proud of them, even though he never said that. That’s why he let them be together and sneaking out sometimes

Until 2013, their young love started to speak louder.

Jiyong and Chaerin started to make some fuss by their excessive skin ships.

Strong Heart, Skydragon in CL's MV, skydragon with ben baller, Skydragon with various artists, skydragon in GD's OAAK, and skydragon with ROD.

Chae even went home immediately just to support Jiyong when he won in Inkigayo, and gave him a hug onstage!

Then they partied together and drunkly kiss at AOMG... Then, AON happened and Jiyong was kind enough to update CL's solo with an Instavideo. He even flirted with her during after party too...

And many more…

With those things, even blind person would realize that love are sparkling over them

And again YG warned them. And they managed their skinships for a while

But AGAIN…, they forgot it. On YG Family concert at Osaka…, they made another fuss during their stage performance and encore stage

Fan’s cam spotted Jiyong held Chae’s waist during encore stage

Next concert in Tokyo, no GD-CL collaboration! He made that decision few hours ago and Jiyong protested right after he heard that.

But the decision has been made. And Jiyong left him with a very bad mood

Releasing another sigh, YG throws his back on the chair.

“Why don’t you let them reveal their relationship, Hyung? They’re full grown now. Even SNSD members already revealed their relationships, and everything is ok, rite?” PSY tries to convince YG

“Not yet. Chaerin still has her dating band” he insists

“Then, maybe you should face more rebellious actions from those leaders” PSY chuckles and YG just looks at him. He knows…, Jiyong and Chaerin wouldn’t give up that easy…

 

Meanwhile, Chaerin’s apartment…

“Why does papa YG being so cruel to us?” Chaerin pouts cutely while managing to wear her t-shirt. Jiyong who is still lying on the bed with his lower body covered by the comforter

“I don’t know.., maybe he just wants to keep our career safe” he sighs “But, I’ll try to talk to him again, ok?” he winks and pulls his girl back to his embrace

“Oppa…, we have a practice on two hours….” She bites her lower lips as her boyfriend starts to kiss her neck

“We still have time…” Jiyong keep kissing her neck and shoulder, ignoring Chaerin who’s trying her best to resist. But hearing her soft moans is just like a fuel for him. He starts to on her right base neck.

“Op-pa…, uhm.., s-stop it!” she pushes her boyfriend and runs immediately to the dressing table and check herself on the mirror. She lets out a loud sigh while Jiyong just smirks naughtily

Yah! What you’ve done!! Aish… how I will cover this one?” she glares at the giggling Jiyong

“Turtle neck?” he raises his left eyebrow

“Oppa…, how come I wear turtle neck?? I have dance practice!! There’s no way I wear turtle neck!!!” Chaerin is freaking out, throwing her rillakuma collection to her boyfriend.

Jiyong laughs at Chae’s reaction. He stand up, wraps his lower body with the towel Chaerin had prepared for him and walking to his crazy girlfriend, before giving her a hug.

“It will stopping you from wearing those revealing outfits for a while” he pecks her lips lightly.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! You’ve just marked my arms, chest, even my thighs so I wouldn’t wear any shorts or tank top. I accept that. But this one? my neck? How I should hide this one?” she slaps his chest and arms

“That was your punishment” he pouts and Chaerin frowns

“Punishment?” she asks confusedly and Jiyong gives her a nod

“Yep. That’s for did that with Donnie! I haven’t punished you for that one, rite?” Jiyong pouts again. Yes, he was terribly jealous when he saw that. His super-hot woman did that super-hot with another man? Aish….

Chaerin can’t hold her laughter as seeing her jealous boyfriend. It’s always been like this. Jiyong is an over-protective-typed boyfriend. And he is so cute when he gets jealous.

Chae reach his face and gives him a deep kiss

“So, this dragon is jealous, huh?” she teases him

“Of course I do! Look, I’m Kwon Jiyong. The one and only Kwon you should be with!” he still pouts and Chae giggling

“I see that. And no need to worry, Kwon Jiyong… because there’s only one Kwon who can own me…” she kisses him again “And it’s you..”

And instead of taking shower, they are busy undressing each other and making love again…

Practice can wait…

 

 

YG gritted his teeth, looking at the screen in front of him. The CCTV got caught (again) Jiyong sneaking out from Chaerin’s room. And it was just three hours ago.

Just now, he saw Chaerin on the practice room. She wears trouser and loose t shirt for practice. Well, it was weird. He kept his eyes on her and finally, he saw a mark on her base neck. Big enough. His eyes still able to saw that even though Chae has covered it with some cosmetic.

“I have to add more CCTV. These two is becoming more uncontrollable now” he sighs.

 

 

Chaerin, Dara, Bom and Minji are resting on the floor.

“Aish.., we’re really out of this!” Dara sighs and puts his Ipad on down. Minji read the articles about some members of SNSD revealing their relationship.

“Why, Unnie? You want to reveal yours too?” she asks innocently

“Of course I do! But I think someone wants it more…” Dara looks at the pouting leader.

“Bwo?” Chae glared at the three smiling members

“Aigoo…, we can see that, Chae. And I think, you should do it” Bom smiles naughtily

“Yes. So that you two don’t have to hide again. And more than that, it will screw those Daragon things away!” Dara rolls her eyes. She is really annoyed by those Daragon things. She doesn’t even understand why so many people keep shipping them. Even worse, they keep manipulating some photos, post it, and tag him and Jiyong. She really wants to wipe that delusional things and leave peacefully with her Bae. Hear that???? Her Bae!

“I want it too…, but…, I still have my dating ban…” Chae mumbles. Truthfully, she really envies those SNSD members who can admit their relationship. She wants it too. She wants to lives as normal couple. Walking with her boyfriend, watching movies together, tell the world that Jiyong is hers and she is Jiyong’s, so people will stop to ship them with those random guys and girls

But she can’t…

Huft, even just having a private time with her boyfriend, they have to do it secretly or else YG will punish them again.

She is tired….

Hiding their relationship for 8 years.

She wants their freedom too…

“But, Unnie. Seems like you have your time lately” Minji smirks naughtily

“B-Bwo?” Chaerin strutted

“I see that. Something in your neck, and I’m sure there are many more. That’s why you wears this kind of outfits” Minji grins, makes Bommie and Dara chuckles and Chaerin blushed.

“Yah!” she just shouts and the others laughing

Yes, at least, she has more time with Jiyong view days lately. It could ease her yearning heart for a bit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N

Chapter I is done….

Thank you for all the subcribers and voters and commentators and all the readers…

We really appreciate it

^^

This story is based on our over-dramatic mind, hehehe

We wish you like it….

Please keep commenting, subscribing, and vote for this story

Give us your feedback, so we will keep on fire and won’t getting tired easily! Hahaha

(This is an international project though *Indonesia –Philippines* hahahaha)

So, happy reading and see you on the next chapter…

(It would be hot enough since Mina wrote it! :P)     <<<----MINA:  Unnie?????????? Must included????? WHY?????

 

Love you,

-Lia and Mina-

 

Chapter II teaser……

“It’s Showtime.” He whispers on her, making her curious. Just then, he captures her lips in a heated make out session, completely blowing her mind away. He also takes off her clothes, leaving her nothing but her undergarments on. What made it more exciting was the fact that the challenge of getting caught aroused the two even more. Jiyong carefully pinned her on one of the corner of the cabinet and doesn’t mind stepping on one of Chaerin’s expensive clothing. However, seeing her precious Chanel being carelessly kicked away horrified her.

“Yah! That was a limited edition, you know!”She protested quietly, and he found it funny.

“Probably if we aren’t in this situation, you already punish me for doing that over your fave. You can’t even scream at me.” He mocks her, “But I will make you... in different way, though.”

“ert!” she mouthed to him. He could only reply her with a kiss.