|| ~ Three ~ ||

" Erase You. "

____________________________________

Shin Hye's POV

While running, I could hear really heavy foot steps at the back of me. I turned around and found Ji Hyo's cousin behind me. His slicked back hair that was bouncing looked so beautiful at him. He's like an angel from heaven.

A smile appeared on my tired face . My heart beat faster too , and my legs became faster. I didn't even realize that I lost Ji Hyo in the gym. ' Where did tha agashi go ? ' I looked around and found her talking to someone. ' Who's that ? He doesn't look very familiar.. ' I was about to walk up to them until Ji Hyo and him turned around. I stopped in the middle of the gym, and walked back little by little so they won't notice me.

" SHIN ! " Yelled Ms.Chai . Great, now everyone's attention will be on me and Ms.Chai . 

" Yes Ms. Chai ? " I asked.

" Give this inhaler to Ji Hyo. Her dad just came and told the nurse that she has Asthma . " 

I nodded. I walked up to Ji Hyo and her cousin and gave her the inhaler.

" Gamsamnida , Shin! " Ji Hyo smiled.

I gave back a smile at the two of them and walked away. I could feel my heart racing and my legs shaking. What the heck is wrong with me?

 

Ji Hyo's POV

 

" Gamsamnida , Shin! " I smiled.

Shin smiled back but I noticed something funny. My lips curled into a smile when I saw her legs shaking. I glanced at my cousin who was a giant, and I could tell that he was looking at her . 

I'm sure you don't want me to punch you in the eyes right now , Woo Bin. " I muttered.

" Looking at where? Her ? She doesn't even have one ... I think . " Woo Bin replied.

" So you were looking , eh? " I laughed, leaving Woo Bin dumbfounded .

" Shin !! Wait up ! " I yelled.

I ran up to her as fast as I could even though I know I was running out of breath, again. She kept running, pretending that she couldn't hear me. Her acting is really bad right now ..

 

Author's POV 

 

First , second , and third period was already over. Once again, the hallway looked like an ocean full of giant fishes. On the otherhand, there were the shrimps. The tiny little freshman's who were making their way to their classes. Shin walked up to her locker and took some notebooks for her 4th period which was Language Arts. Since Shin was so smart, she got in to a special class of Language Arts. Afer Shin took her notebooks , she quickly got up from her kneeling position . One of her friends named Goo Hye Sun passes by her , and both girls walked to class. As they walked to class, Hye Sun noticed someone walk by. Who could it be? 

 

Goo Hye Sun's POV

 

" Shin-ah , look forward on your right.. " I said.

Shin moved her eyes to where I told her to look and she looked back at me with a confusing face. 

" I don't get it ... the heck was I supposed to look for ? Or look at? " Shin asked with a confusing tone.

" H-him ... " I stuttered.

Shin looked back at the direction I told her and she looked back at me with a surprising face . She turned her head towards me and made a double chin face which was pretty funny . She looked like a cute little piggy ! I looked back at her a bit red since who knows what Shin would do? She usually yells my secrets out loud, but I can't help it. I need to tell someone about it asap.

" YOU LIKE HIM !? " Shin blurted.

" Shin , Shut ! He can hear you , you know !? He's only a couple of feet away !! " I whispered.

" OH GIRL PLEASE. WHO CARES, LET HIM HEAR ME. " Shin barked. " Who cares anyways right ? HEY YOU. THE ONE IN THE BLACK. MY FRIEND LIKES Y– " Shin once again, yelled.

I tried walking away from her , but she had a good grip on my wrist . I felt so embarrass since there were hell of a people in the hallways walking towards their classroom. Another reason why I was also emberrass was because he doesn't even know me, even though I have him in one of my classes. He was cute , and tall . What can I say ? 

" Hye Sun likes Woo Bin ? " Taeyon asked loudly.

Woo Bin eh? Arasso.

 

Shin Hye's POV

Now I remember him. Kim - Woo - Bin , the cousin of Ji Hyo . The guy that I laid my eyes onto when I first got into High School. I'm pretty sure almost all the girls in school like him. I mean he's tall, cute , and he probably has a good personality . I just don't get the part why Ji Hyo hits him still though. That's like hitting a cupid for making someone in love with someone.

" HYE SUN LIKES WOO BIN . HYE SUN LIKES WOO BIN. " I yelled .

" Shin , shut up ! I swear ! I'm leaving you, buh bye ! " She replied and walked off.

A smile appeared on my face even though I was running out of breathe jumping and giggling . I liked teasing people so much , haha ! 

When we got inside the class room, I wanted to ask Ji Hyo if Woo Bin has a phone so that I could hook Woo Bin and Hye Sun up. On that day , I forgot that I liked Woo Bin . The only thing that was set in my mind was to help Hye Sun and Woo Bin to be together. Ji Hyo was in Math ( I think ) , so I couldn't ask her right away what Woo Bin's number was. I guess I'll have to wait till 4th period is over, for lunch ! 

 

Author's POV

 

As time went by quickly , all freshmans' and juniors came out to have their lunch. The sophomores and the seniors were still in class, and their lunch would be at 12 p.m. Shinhye put all her things inside her locker and looked for Ji Hyo right away . She looked around the locker hallway first of the freshmans' , but found no signs of Ji Hyo. Next , she went to the juniors' hallway and found no signs of Ji Hyo . Finally, she wen't down to check in the Cafeteria and found a loud and hyper Ji Hyo .

" Where were you !? " Shinhye asked.

" Where do you think , dummy ! Cafeteria , duh ! " Ji Hyo replied.

" Okay, whatever. Anyways, do you know if Woo Bin has a phone ? If so , what's his phone number ? " Shinhye asked curiously .

" Yes , and I don't know. I'll send it to you later ok? " Ji Hyo said.

Shinhye nodded and walked towards the lunch line and took her lunch. She sat beside her friends ; Ji Hyo , Hye Sun , Krystal , and many more. They laughed, gossiped, and did most things a girl would do or talk about with her friends. 5th and 6th period was already over before everyone knew it. Time goes by quickly when you actually pay attention in class, it's weird. 

After School, Shinhye waiter for her best friend Krystal at her locker , and both girls walked home together.

" Krys, did you know that Hye Sun likes Woo Bin ? " Shin said.

" Who's that ? " Krystal asked.

" Woo Bin , the junior ? Tall, cute , probably a girls' ideal man ? " Shinhye said in a matter-of-fact tone.

" Don't know who he is , but okay. Keep going .. " Krystal replied.

" I'll tell you more later, ok ? I'll probably FaceTime you and tell you more . Bye Krys ! " Shin yelled.

" Bye Shin ! Better tell me later ! " Krystal yelled.

______________________________________________________________________________

Just posting this chapter now because I found out that 

It's already been done. 

I just didn't post it -.-

But anyways , more coming this week or the next on all 

of my stories ! (:

- On Hiatus on all until 24 or 28 -

- Updating all stories , that's why. -

__________________________ 

© chloeyo.