Said Whut?

Typical Woman

Your relationships begin from strangers to friends. Friends to couple. Couple. You've been in relationships for four years. With one and only, Bang Yong Guk. You have been a live- in girlfriend since then. Well, you're a bit scared because people always said that if one always sees you they tend to get bored easily. You don't want that kind of incident to happen. But, that might happen soon.


"Oppa, whose is this?"  you asked founding a bottle of girls perfume on the dresser. Well, you're not that stupid.


"Uhh umm.. that was my friend's. S-she maybe forgot to take it bac-ck" he stuttered. He didn't expect you to find it. He was cursing in his mind.


"Oh okay. I'm gonna out for second. See you at night.. if you're home though."


"Okay."


You clenched your fist tightly as you walked to your shared bedroom and took out black shorts jeans with a black bra and a black tank top covered it. Yongguk was busy typing something on his phone that he didn't notice your existent at all. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist once again before taking your black boots and heads out the door. "Yeoboseyo, unnie?'


You drank one shots after one. Bitter though. At least sweeter than that motherfu*ker!

"Unnie, it hurts damn much. Unnieeeee.."  you slurred. You're not even cautious whether you're drunk or not.

 


"What did he do this time huh? You tell me so I can beat the living hell out of him!" CL said hoping to soothed you from crying. She's not your biological sister but still you think she is. She's the closest to you and you can let out any feelings on her.


"H-he cch-cheats" you couldn't perform a good sentence. One, you're crying badly and two, you're hiccuping because of the alcohol.

 

"What the..? Yongguk cheats? I never thought that.. whoa whoaa.. damn. Seriously?" CL never thought in all her life that someone like Yongguk would cheat.


"Uh-huhh I've found a lipstick stain on his shirts. I've found a girls perfume on our house. I've found a bra that was not mine. He always text everytime and he always back in the mid-dnight. Was that obvious enough to yo-u?" you tried as best as you can to perform a complete sentence and you did.


CL was beyond furious. You're like a sister to her and if anybody hurts you, faces her.

 

"That damn bastard man! I'm ing gonna kill that motherfu*ker! Kaja!" CL said while trying to get you out of the bar stool from the club to your house.


"Unn-nie hajima-aaaa! I don't want to, unn-ie hajima jj-ebal unnie" you cried trying to pull back your hand out of her death grip.

 

"I'm gonna kill that bastard! He hurts you. What are you going to do? Sit here and drink? That's not gonna solve anything, stupid!" CL said making you winced at her words.


"Yah I'm talking to you! yy-ahh yahh! Oh my god, seriously omg" CL  facepalmed her face as she saw you lying on the cold pavement, unconscious. 

CL  immediately take you to her home. She was beyond furious.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 


"Ughhhh I'm so sleepy"  you said the moment you woke up. Your head was hurting badly. You get up from the bed and slowly walk to the mirror. You saw the girl in front and wonder if the person was you. Messy hair, broken mascara and eyeliner, your clothes were crumpled. This is the effect of what Bang Yongguk has done to you. You're not that kind of crazy women that will fight. If he doesn't love you, why would you love him? Such a waste.


CL is nowhere in sight. Maybe she left though.. After the drunk confession with CL last night, you didn't feel anything at all today. No hurts, no pain and mostly, no heartbreak at all. Weird but you like it. You opened your phone to see all the missed calls and unreplied messages from none than other, that damn Yongguk. You pressed the red button for a while before tossing it aside.


After the showers and the meals, you go back to your shared house with empty feelings. You open the door to see Yongguk sleeping on the couch. You took a look at your watch. 2 p.m. He's been waiting for me? Funny. You controlled your urge to pull his hair out of his head. You took a deep breath and head to the fridge to take some drinks.


"Where have you been?" a deep husky voice ask you from behind. You turn you head and stare at him.


"Club. With CL unnie. Wae?" you lazily and amazingly retorted back. You never go against his words among all the years you've spent with him. Now is different.


Yongguk glared at you for a few seconds before headed to the bedroom. You could sensed that he was upset. Mostly pissed though.


"I'll be out for the day. Maybe I'll be back at midnight. Don't wait for me" he said coldly not seeing your amused smile. Who cares though?

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

You spent the next week with him feeling nothing. It was like living with a stranger. You talk to him only for important matters. Not more than that. Mostly you've been sleeping alone. Not that you mind though. He've been out in the daylight and come back home in the midnight or sometimes he didn't come back at all. You bet he enjoyed ing that . 


Ringg ring ring..

...

"Yeoboseyo?" you answered.

'Umm, yah come meet me at the cafe near the complex. Ppali" 


You laughed completely amused by his tone of voice. He got a really deep voice and he's trying to make it colder.


You hurriedly packed your luggage with everything yours was in it. You took a glance at the house for the last time before head out the door.


You've been thinking about breaking up recently and you want to do it now.


You opened the cafe's door and searched for that damn bastard. Your eyes found him sitting in the corner. With a girl. Haha


"Well. What is this oppa?" you pretend oblivious with the skinships of both of them. You pretend you're stupid. Haha. You smirked inwardly.


"Uhhh aishhh how do I say this.." Yongguk scratch his head for a while. You saw the girl pinch his arms. He winced and you giggled quietly.


"Uhmm before t-that I want to introduced you t-to Bang Minah" he stuttered greatly as he tried to create a complete sentence.

 

"Well, hello" you said unamused.


"Emm hello" she replied timidly.


"Actually, eh-m I -I this M-minah my aishhhh I think that we're not that compatible anymore and you knew that. I'm so sorry for what I've done wrong to you. Its me who's in fault." Yongguk said looking down. Same with that Minah .


W-we were s-sorry unnie. I-it just hap-pen though.." Minah said making innocent face.


You pretend making a shocked face and a b tears in your eyes.


"B-bang Yong-guk.. Ban-ng Yong-----" You said faking tears.


"Babe please don't cry. I didn't mean it. It just happen.." Yongguk said cutting your words.


"I-I jj-ust wanna ss-aid.." You sniff amazingly earning pity looks from both of them.

 

" SAID WHUTTTTTT? I don't even care you motherers!" you said a bit loud than usual.


"Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha you guys are so damn funny! WOW!" you said laughing again and again and again..

 

You took the glass that you're holding and took a sip before splashing it on the Minah's face.

 

"And this is for you bastard" you said while throwing the couple ring at the centre of Yongguk's face. You climb up the table, bent down to the height of their faces and  scream --


"You motherers. You think I cared if you cheat? I'm not a garbage that you can take granted for, bastard and for you , you know what? you're such a cheap ." you said loudly and spit on their faces.

 

"You  don't want me. Fine. I don't chase the guy that doesn't want me and treat me like rubbish. I am not the typical type of woman, es" you said while climb down the table and head out the cafe's door like some diva out there. You smirk while putting on your black glasses and gone.


 




ughhh this :/