Yesse

One Loveable Man

"Ya, Jong Kookie, how can you mercilessly kill hyung like that?" he scolded the dongseng as he entered the room.

 

Everyone laughed as Jaesuk wen to take a seat in Running Man jail. Jong Kook had just won this episode with flying colors.

 

"Running Men, because Jong Kook-ssi had won this episode, the next time we have a couple race Jong Kook gets to choose which guest he wants to be with first."

 

"Yah!" he cheers by himself with both fists raised, circling the members. All the other boys stare at him with envy while one pair of eyes stared with disappointment.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Ji hyo stared blankly into the mirror as her stylist and makeup artist were doing their magic on her. Due to her blank stare, no one would know or guess what she was thinking without causing suspicion of whats going on in her mind.

 

"Jihyo-ah, we finished!!" her stylist spun her chair around in joy. Jihyo spun a few times before abruptly stopping to maintain a steady head.

 

"Mm, thanks," she smiled sweetly to not let anyone goes her depressing thoughts.

 

She was currently getting ready to model for a fashion magazine, Yesse. She's one of the main models for this issue and she loved this job so much. Because of this magazine, she had the opportunity to transform into any girl out there. y, cute, girl next door, you name it, she's probably done it.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

'I can transform into any girl for this photo shoot, but I can't be the type of girl he likes…' Jihyo thought to herself as the camera flashed.

 

"Jihyo." her photographer sighed as he lowered the camera from his face.

 

"Yes!" she stood stiffly and alert due to her photographers reaction. He pinched the upper bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.

 

"Where are you?" he asked with a cold stare.

 

She stared at him with a blank expression, unable to comprehend his obvious question.

 

"Right now you are working, and I guess you don't think so, seeing that your mind is elsewhere." he removed his camera from his neck.

 

"Five minute break Jihyo, gather your final thoughts and put them away, take them back out and think about it on your own time." he sat in front of the computer and took a sip of his coffee, deleting the previous pictures.

 

Jihyo was a girl who was rarely scold and usually more praised for her hard effort she puts into her career. She placed a blank face on as she paced around her dressing room. She scolded herself for not doing a good job and mentally prepared herself to be more professional as soon as she exits the room.

 

She forced a smile before exiting and opened the door to see a familiar figure.

 

"Jihyo-ah~" Gary cooed as he handed a single rose to her. Jihyo was suprised and touched as she gladly accepted the rose into her hands.

 

"Gary, what are you doing here?" she smiled in confusion.

 

"I had just got off work with Jong Kookie hyung and we were going to grab some lunch," he pointed a finger to the man behind him. Jong Kook was seen shyly talking to other beautiful models as the girls giggled furiously.

 

Jihyo's heart sped as she glanced at the man, but quickly reduced as she saw him flirting with her dongsengs. She pursed her lips into a thin line and looked back at Gary.

 

"You should have called me first," she said suddenly turning cold and scolding poor Gary. His smile disappeared for a quick second but reappeared quickly. "I'm still in the middle of my shoot, I can't make it so you two should go first." she explained, walking off to the photographer.

 

"We can wait! I want to see my Jihyo while she's working," he blushed as he elbowed her arm gently.

 

Jong Kook had heard this and glared at the back of Gary's head.

 

-----------------------------------

 

"Jihyo, are you ready to work now?" the photographer asked.

 

"Yes sir!" she saluted adorably with a bright smile.

 

She stood in front of the background in her cute and casual outfit they had prepared with the July Issue. She had worn a cute pair of navy blue shorts and a striped button blouse to give it a sailor girl feel. She posed like a sailor, up straight and bright, but cute and playful at the same time.

 

She saw both Gary and Jong Kook staring at her intensely and was slightly shocked at the cold stares they had been giving her. She looked at Gary and puffed her cheeks, placing her hands next to her face with a peace sign. He blushed and whispered to the continuously staring Jong Kook. She took a quick glance at Jong Kook, gulping air, as he still stared intently at her, not breaking the eye contact. She shifted her head down and blushed as her face heated up. The camera shuttered many times as she continued to blush to herself.

 

"Aigoo, Jihyo," her photographer sighed. Her heart dropped, not wanting to hear another disappointed comment, "We should bring in Gary-ssi more often! That blushing face was too adorable!" he smiled as he checked the photos on his camera.

 

Jong Kook pursed his lips in disappointment.