Final

Forever

Comfortable

The two of them comfortably sat on the sofa snuggled next to each other with a blanket thrown over them. He had his phone in one of his hand and she had the remote in one of her hand as she flicked through the channels.

They didn’t say anything to each other. Sohyun knew he was texting one of his friends so she didn’t mind it, she was comfortable just leaning against his chest anyway. She could hear his steady heartbeat and she liked it.

He had one of his hands thrown over Sohyun’s shoulder, almost protectively. He didn’t mind her just sitting there with him. She would snuggle closer to him and his hand would wrap around her shoulders even tighter, bringing her closer.

He would eventually tell his friend some lame excuse and stop texting before putting his phone down. Once his other hand was phone free, it would make its way around Sohyun’s waist and bring her even closer.

Still there was no exchange of words, only a kiss on her forehead before they sit quietly again. This was perfect and comfortable. Neither of them felt the need to talk about anything.

Myself

She laughed while he just smiled while watching her.

She is perfect he thought to himself as his smile got wider.

He never minded the fact that she was her weird self because the truth was he fell in love with that side of her and he finds that that side of her brings out his real self too.

He doesn’t have to worry about keeping an image in front of her. He knows what Sohyun is really like and he knows that she also knows what Lee Byunghun is like so he isn’t afraid. He doesn’t worry about scaring her away with his real self.

He realizes all this in the small moment where he sees her in all her weirdness and he doesn’t feel it’s weird at all, in fact he finds it cute.

She smiles at him as she makes the same realization. For the first time neither of them feel the need to hide their real selves.

Much more

She smiles as she plays with his hair while he just stares at her from her lap, where he is resting his head.

He takes the time to take in her beauty and he finds himself smiling while she hums a small tune. He can tell that she is humming one of his own favourite songs and he loves it. He loves her even more. He notices the small things about her.

Her smile, her eyes, her chubby cheeks. He loves them all.

While he realizes that he is not perfect, he also realizes that she loves him either way. And as if it suddenly dawns to him, he realizes that this girl in front of him, he loves her so much more than any other.

He looks at her for another moment before he closes his eyes and reaches for her free hand which isn’t playing around with his hair. He intertwines their fingers and not long after he falls asleep with the realization that he loves her very much, even if they have said their first “I love you” to each other this moment was more precious to him.

Equally

She watches him, he is now asleep with his head on her lap but she doesn’t mind. She carries on playing around with his soft hair.

She feels thankful at that moment because she knows that she has fallen deep in love with Byunghun and she isn’t afraid because she knows that he loos her deeply too.

She treasures the first time he ever told her that he loved her. She smiles at the memory. It still warms up her heart.

She takes this time to take in his features.

He really had a bad boy aura around him but he was far from it. Her smile got wider as he moved a little in his sleep but his hand never left hers.

“I love you, Sohyun”

She is shocked for a second. Even in his sleep...it makes her smile.

“I love you too” she whispers to him and she can see the small smile that forms on his face while he is still asleep.

She realizes something important at that moment. She found someone who loves her as much as she loves him. They lived each other equally.

Know

It’s so simple for her to know what he likes or would want. It may have been difficult at first these days it’s almost like she is in his head. She just knows how he is feeling or what he wants.

She picks up his favourite snack and puts it in the shopping basket as she carries on browsing through the supermarket. She knows exactly what he likes and what he hates.

She remembers the time she cooked something he didn’t like but he ate everything pretending he liked it. She chuckles to herself and she knows people are staring at her like she has grown another head but she doesn’t mind.

She then picks up some vegetables and fruits and makes sure to avoid the ones he doesn’t really like.

She hears her phone ring and she knows that it’s Byunghun without having to look.

“Your keys are in your back pocket” she says with a smile on her face.

“Thanks” he replies.

“Love you” she says.

“Love you too” he replies before hanging up.

Secret

He shakes a little...no he is shivering violently. He has his hands pressed against his ears with his eyes tightly shut.

The memories flash by as he feels alone.

Suddenly he feels a comforting hand on his shoulder but he doesn’t dare to look because he has been betrayed too many times.

“Byunghun” her voice is warm and welcoming.

“It’s ok...I’m here” she says and he finds himself crumbling as he feels his tears falling down his face.

He can’t help it as he jumps in her arms.

“I’m scared” he confesses as he lets his tears fall.

“It’s ok, I’m here for you” she says.

“Don’t leave me” he says.

She knows, knows that he was abandoned as a child and sometimes his memories still haunt him. He told her all of it today for the first time and opening up to her must have been difficult for him so she hugged him.

“I won’t...I’ll always be here”

Insecure

There are no insecurities as she lets him stare at her.

She had a small hint of pink on her cheeks but he smiles at her before he kisses her.

No insecurities, only love.

They know each other’s bodies so there was no need to hide anything. They could clearly see each other but all they saw was love in the other’s eyes. 

Their breathing picked up as did their heartbeats.

And then both of than experienced a wave of pleasure before Byunghun collapses on top of her. He rolls off beside her and then pulls her in his embrace.

Temptation

“Hyung, look at her”

Byunghun refuses to look at said girl.

“No thanks” he said as he just sipped on his drink.

He and his friends were out for a drink and his friend wouldn’t stop pointing at other girls. Byunghun may be tempted but he wasn’t here to pick up girls.

“Hyung! It’s not like you are going to cheat on Sohyun!”

“Stop it Niel” Byunghun said as he tried to push away his friend.

“Aren’t you tempted even a little?” Chunji, his other friend nudged him.

“Not at all. Sohyun makes me happy” Byunghun says before he leaves his friends.

Missing

He was away for a week because of his family who lived in America. Sohyun sighed as she read her book.

She missed him but she smiled because it was ok to miss him but it didn’t make her feel sad and lonely or weak. Instead it made her feel their love grow. They called each other every day and they would just tell each other how they missed each other and they would talk about their day.

There were sounds of someone walking in the apartment and Sohyun stood up at once.

“Sohyun?”

She knew that voice.

“Welcome home” she said and smiled at him.

He smiled back at her before they hugged each other.

“I missed you” Byunghun said.

“I missed you too” Sohyun replied before they shared a kiss.

Their kiss turned into a passionate and desperate one and soon they ended up in their bedroom.

Forever  

He held her hand while they just stared at each other.

She smiled at him and he smiled back. He played with her fingers and sometimes drew some random shapes on the palm of her hand.

He then played with the ring which was on her finger.

Sohyun laughed.

“Well...I guess you are stuck with me forever” Sohyun said with a small smile on her face.

He smiled back.

“I’m totally ok with it”

He then intertwined their fingers.

“Forever...it sounds wonderful”

And that is it. I hope that was ok and please do leave comments! I am planning another multi chapters story for Joehyun but that will probably be up after few months because my finals are comming so yeah. Anyway, bye for now!