I Hate You, Don't Leave Me

I Hate You, Don't Leave Me

"BABY BOO!!!"

Joonmyeon looks behind his back, only to find his boyfriend shouts his name at the door.

"Aisshhhh, Yifan... DO NOT SHOUT IN MY ROOM, please.." he sighs.

"But baby...."

"Yifan, one more time you shout like that, I'll throw you out from this apartment. Through the window, from the highest floor... Understand?"

"W-What?" Yifan seems shocked to hear his boyfriend saying such things like that. He pouts.

"You are cruel," he sits on his shared bed with Joonmyeon.

Yifan looks intensely to his shorter boyfriend.

"Joon..."

"YES, WHAT ELSE?!"

Yifan surprises. His eyes looks like they gonna pop-out from the sockets.

"J-Joon... myeon... eummmm...."

"Yifan, I swear if you just keep disturbing me I wi-"

"Yifan?"

Joonmyeon looks at his lover. Oh my great God, no... He's crying.

"Yifaaaaaaaaannnnn, why are you crying?"

"J-Joonmyeon.... You're scary...." he sobs.

"Aisshhhh... Yifan, don't cry. You know how ugly you are when you cry,"

Yifan looks at Joonmyeon with his teary eyes, "Joon... Joonmyeon!!!"

He hugs Joonmyeon tightly.

"Y-Yifan... Too tight, I can't breathe..."

"I-I love you, w-why you made me afraid like that?"

"Yifan-ah.." Joonmyeon loosens their hug, "I'm sorry. You know, I'm doing my homework right now. And you just came with your hippy side. You shouted when I still concentrated make my homework..."

"Joonmyeon... Is that s-so? Umm, I'm s-sorry..." Yifan pouts.

"Aish, why are you becoming sooooooo cuuuuuteeeee like this?!?!!"

Joonmyeon pinches Yifan's cheeks until they turn red.

"Hurts.." Yifan rubs his cheeks, then he smiles.

"W-Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because I know you're not angry with me..."

"O-Ohhh...."

Joonmyeon wipes away those tears from Yifan's face, then he pecks Yifan's lips.

"You know I love you, right?"

Yifan blushes, "Y-Yeah, I know... Me too,"

"Okay then, the problem solved! So honey..."

"Yes, babe?"

"Stop that, I'm blushing hard..." Joonmyeon smiles. His face becomes so red as tomato.

"Hehe..."

"Yifan-ah... Can you help me?"

"Help what?"

Joonmyeon smiles, "Well, I just finished my homework when you were crying. And now, I feel soooo tired... Can you relief it so I can turn back to the happy-sunshine-mode Joonmyeon?"

"Of course! I can help you, here let me massage you..." Yifan puts his hands on Joonmyeon's shoulder.

"No, not this Fan-ah..." Joonmyeon lightly brushes away Yifan's hands from his shoulder.

"A-Ah? So what do you want?"

"I think you know what I want..." Joonmyeon smirks playfully.

"Oh, t-that's what you want," Yifan blushes madly.

"So, can you help me, my beloved baby boo Yifan?" Joonmyeon says with a tease.

Yifan smiles.

"Yeah, guess I can work for it.. Lay down, babe. I will make you feel so good...."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YIFAAAAANNNN, pleeeeeaasseeeeee....."

"No, Joonmyeon..."

"But baby~"

"No, I said no..."

"Aish now you're back to your y side," Joonmyeon sighs.

"And now you're back to the usual happy-baby Joonmyeon again," Yifan smiles.

"Y-Yifan.. Do not tease me in public like this,"

They are sitting on a bench in a park. The park is really crowd with so many peoples. Guess most people choose to visit the park in the afternoon like this.

"Yifan-ah, look at that couple. He buys his girlfriend a cotton candy,"

Yifan looks at the said couple, "So?"

"I want it too,"

"Joonmyeon, we already talked about this. I don't want you to have an overweight because of those sweets~"

"But Yifan..."

"Joon, please..."

Joonmyeon really wants that cotton candy. He really likes everything that tastes sweet.

"Yifan, if you're not going to buy me that fluffy cotton candy, I will..."

"What? You can't do anything,"

"Of course I can!"

"Oh yeah? What is that? What is this thing that you can do to me?"

"If you still don't want to buy me that, I won't give you any chance to top me tonight..."

Yifan gulps. He surely knows, even though Joonmyeon is smaller, tinier, shorter than him, but when it comes to top-bottom thingy... He knows that top Joonmyeon is more fierce than anything in this world.

"O-Okay, let's buy it!"

Joonmyeon claps happily. His trick works!

"Come on, let's buy one for me and one for you,"

They buy the cotton candy. Joonmyeon happily eats the sweet-fluffy thing, while Yifan keeps his -face while eating the cotton candy.

"Yah, Yifan!! Why you don't eat your cotton candy like me?"

"Eh, I eat this..."

"Here, let me show you how to eat this," Joonmyeon grabs a handful cotton candy.

"Open your mouth, say 'Ahhh'..."

"Ahhh..." Yifan opens his mouth. Joonmyeon puts the sweet cotton into Yifan's mouth.

"Whoa this is g-"

Then, an unexpected thing happens. Joonmyeon leans closer, and then he catches Yifan's mouth with his and he inserts his tongue inside to feel his lover's hot cavern.

"Uhmmmhhh...."

Yifan feels so good. He feels the air turns hotter.

"Joon.. ahhh..."

They keep kissing like that until they realize that the oxygen decreases. They pull apart, inhale and exhale. Try to catch some fresh air....

"F-For what?"

"Eum?"

"That... Why you did that? For what?"

"O-Oh... I didn't even know. I just, thougt you looked so cute and I just kissed you... Don't blame me, blame your sudden change expression when you ate the cotton candy," Joonmyeon blushes. His fluffy cheeks turn red, more than tomato.

"Umm... Thanks,"

Joonmyeon looks at Yifan with sparkly eyes, "F-For what?"

"For this..." Yifan leans closer and catches Joonmyeon's lips with his own. He gives his soft, loving kiss to his lover.

"Yif-fan... ummm, y-you're welcome..." Joonmyeon smiles.

Yifan smiles too. He looks directly into his shorter boyfriend's eyes.

"Joonmyeon, I love you. You know that, right?"

Joonmyeon smiles bloomingly, "Yes, I know that.. I love you too Fan-Fan,"

"Keep your love for me, promise?"

"Promise!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yifan, I feel so weak..."

Yifan hugs his boyfriend. He can feels his lover's body is getting weaker. Day by day...

"Ssshhh... It's okay, babe. I'm always here for you," Yifan tightens his hug.

"Yifan-ah..."

"Yes, Joon?" Yifan looks at Joonmyeon's hazel eyes.

"Do you want to promise me something?"

"Yeah, what is it honey?"

Joonmyeon gives a soft peck at the corner of Yifan's lips, "Promise me, you won't forget me..."

Yifan laughs. He squeezes Joonmyeon's cheeks.

"Aisshhhh, my puffy-cheeks boyfriend is too over..."

"Yifan-ah... Please," Joonmyeon looks at Yifan's orbs with his cute, puppy-like eyes.

"Uhmmm... Of course, I won't forget you. Until forever,"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise.."

Joonmyeon smiles, then he leans to his boyfriend's chest.

"I love you, Yifan..."

Yifan ruffles Joonmyeon's soft hair. He smiles lovingly.

"I love you too, Joonmyeon..."

"Yifan..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..." Joonmyeon closes his eyes.

Yifan smiles. How cute he is when he sleeps like this, he thought.

"...for giving me your love..."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Congratulations!!!"

Everyone scream and shout happily. The graduation never felt so cheerful like this before.

"Hey, Wu Yi Fan!! Congrats!"

A woman approaches a tall man. The man turns and smiles.

"Thanks, you too!" he says cheerfully.

"Man, congrats!"

Another peoples are cheering over him. Of course, the man gets the highest result for this year's.

"Thank you everyone, I'm so happy right now.." Yifan smiles.

An hour later, every people start to leave the occasion. Yifan himself gets into his car and then drives.

"Ah, I should bring a flower for Joonmyeon,"

He stops in front of a florist and buys a red rose, a white rose and a chrysanthemum.

"Joonmyeon must be like these... Chrysanthemum is his favorite flower," he smiles.

He continues drive his car. Instead of driving to his house, he drives to a different place.

He stops and walks out from his car. He searches for his boyfriend.

"Aish, there you are," he stops immediately when he finds his Joonmyeon.

"Here, this is for you. I know you love these flowers, and chrysant is your favorite. Always," he laughs a bit.

He sits in front of his boyfriend and keep smiling.

"You know, I miss you so much... You would probably say that when I smile, I really look like an idiot. Hahah..."

"But I really missed you. And for seeing you like this already made me happy,"

"Joon, I've graduated from my university. Don't you like that?"

"You were the one who cheered for me so I can keep study happily, with you by my side..."

Yifan takes a deep breath.

"I missed that moment... Actually, I missed all of our moments together Joon-ah,"

Yifan tries to control his emotion. He can feels hot tears start forming at the back of his eyes.

"Can I bring you back?"

"I still want to hug you, I want to hold your hand, kiss your lips, make you feel secure in my arms.."

"Can I bring you back to life?"

Yifan can't hold it anymore. He lets his tears flow, making his cheeks all wet.

"I miss you, Joon... Do you miss me?"

"I-I...."

Yifan bites his lips to prevent his cries become more intense.

"I h-hate you..."

"Joonmyeon-ah! I hate you!! I hate you so much until my heart can't even feel any love again..."

"I hate you... I hate you so much! You made me fell deeply in love with you..."

Yifan rubs his eyes. His eyes become so red right now. The tears keep flowing even though he doesn't want it.

"Why you left me Joonmyeon, why...."

"I was so strong when you were still with me. You kept making me laugh with all of your jokes..."

"You caressed my face when I cried so many times before..."

"Why you're no longer with me now?"

Yifan gulps. He rubs his eyes again.

"Joonmyeon, I keep my promise to you..."

"I still love you, and I still remember you until now,"

"Two years has passed but I still remember you,"

"I'm always fulfilling my promise for you, right?"

"But why you aren't doing the same thing..."

"You said we'll always stay with each other, until our old-ages..."

"You said you'll always stay right beside me to keep myself from my own carelessness..."

"You said... you'll always smile to me every morning when I wake up from my sleep,"

"You promised to keep protect me from any harms, like I protect you too from any dangers..."

"You promised it, all of it... Why you didn't fulfill any of those things?"

"Joonmyeon..." Yifan brushes his hand on top of the cold stone.

"I-I love you..."

"Can you hear me there? I LOVE YOU.."

"Please Joon... come back to me, I can't.."

Yifan knows... everything won't going back.

This life is not a movie. There's no magic like in fictional stories.

Once someone is dead, he or she is dead... Gone, not around any longer.

"J-Joonmyeon..."

Yifan hugs the stone. His tears fall to the cold black stone.

"I hate you..."

"I love you..."

"I miss you..."

"Please, don't leave me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't leave me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is laying a greatest lover, bestest friend, loveliest brother...

Kim Joonmyeon

May God lets him stay in the happiest place in His Kingdom...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate you....

Don't leave me....

I hate you...

Stay with me...

Please...

Please love me....