Bonding, Secrets, and a Bittersweet Farewell

Time Mishap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] Sorry for the long wait! Here's the second half ~~~ ^_^ 

Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin noticed that the other had spaced out. Snapping his fingers in front of him, he tried to shake his hyung off from dreamland.

 

“Hyung? hyuung? Are you okay?” Jongin tried calling, waving his hand in front of the elder’s.

Kyungsoo stared back at him. There’s a glint of mischief visible in his doe-like eyes.

“Let’s leave her.” the older muttered as if it’s the most normal thing to say.

“What?” Jongin was dumbfounded.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head, internally laughing at how blunt he put off his idea, moving on thinking properly of the right words to explain the younger of his plan.

“Let me rephrase it. I want to enjoy this day and go around the mall together. You know, just… you and me.” The last part was almost a whisper, but Kyungsoo didn’t care. He knew he pronounced it clear enough for the other to hear it, and well, Jongin heard it anyways, seeing that the younger’s eyes doubled in surprise.

 

As the words started sinking in, Jongin’s own lips turn into a smirk similar to the grin the older’s wearing.

“You’re mean hyung.” he teased. Kyungsoo could only blush as he answered back.

“Yah! No I’m not!” Kyungsoo hit Jongin’s arm playfully.

“You are! How could you suggest something like that?” Jongin teased once more, but Kyungsoo can’t find any hint that the younger’s angry about it. In fact, it seems like he likes the idea more than the elder had expected.

“But, really. I don’t think you’d want to spend the next remaining 6 hours like this.” Kyungsoo confronted, putting some emphasis on the idea that their situation right now, standing in front of a clothes apparel shop, doing absolutely nothing but talk while waiting, was not something considered enjoyable at all.

“No…I guess not. The waiting part though….I don’t mind the “talking” and “staying with you” part.” Jongin replied, making the other blush once more. He ended up avoiding the other’s eyes, deciding to scratch his nape, an act which Kyungsoo finds too much adorable. How the hell does he manage to look cute and y at the same time?

“So what do you suggest we do hyung?”

Kyungsoo went on thinking mode, gathering up all his options. Jongin settled himself comfortably on Kyungsoo’s back, his arms relaxing as they both drape around the older’s arms while busying himself watching on the smaller as he got lost in his thoughts.

 

 

OPTION 1 : Tell her straight to the point

 

“Seohyun-ssi, I’m sorry but could we leave? Jongin and I have a lot of things we planned to do.”

 

Kyungsoo cringed at the scene. Nope. Too harsh.

 

 

OPTION 2: Pretend that you got sick and ask Jongin to accompany you. Then, you’re free!

 

“Ugh. My stomach hurts, Jongin.” Kyungsoo faked an aching expression, grasping his t-shirt along his stomach area.

“Hyung?! Are you okay?”

“Kyungsoo-ssi, you should go to the mall clinic.” Seohyun replies worriedly.

“I’ll take you to the clinic hyung. Could you wait here Seohyun?”

“Alright.” Seohyun nods, her eyes trailing as the two boys disappeared at the corner.

 

 

“Yes! We did it!” Jongin and Kyungsoo hi-five’s in the air.

 

*after a few hours*

 

Jongin’s phone buzzes.

“Hello?”

“Jongin what the ?! We told you to take care of Seohyun! We can’t find her anywhere! She won’t answer her phone either!”

“What?!”

Kyungsoo’s face frowns at the shouting voices. Just then Jongin ends the call.

“Hyung, I’m sorry I need to go. I need to find Seohyun.” Jongin apologizes and takes his leave.

“B-but! I- Jongin! Jongin!”

 

 

Nope. Not option 2.

Kyungsoo shivered at the thought of Jongin leaving him, all stressed out just to find Seohyun. He needs a solid plan. Something that would relay the message to Seohyun yet making sure that she won’t wander off at a mall she’s barely gotten around. A move that will assure that Kyungsoo would be able to spend the remaining 6 hours of Jongin’s field trip with the younger male only, with no distractions.

 

Suddenly, he felt a tug on his shirt, a bit uncomfortable for his liking, since it was too damn near his heart.  He didn’t notice how Jongin positioned himself on his back. God don’t let him hear. Please don’t. He twisted his head a bit to get a glimpse of the younger’s face, just in time before he spoke.

 

“Hyung, I’ve got an idea.”

 

There it was - that grin Jongin wears whenever he’s up to something. The younger was pointing out 2 floors above them, and as Kyungsoo followed it with his eyes, he caught a loud cheer coming from a crowd to where Jongin’s finger’s directed to. Kyungsoo thought that there must be a celebrity or a band or a group up there today, thus explaining why there’s a crowd at the activity center at the 4th floor.

“But, how does that solve our problem Jongin? We can’t just leave her there all alone.” Kyungsoo frowned as he recalled Option 2.

“Oh, We won’t be leaving her alone hyung.” The younger took out his phone and scanned something before showing to Kyungsoo. The elder blink a few times as his eyes adjusted and started reading the message displayed on the screen.

 

Oh. I see.

 

Kyungsoo beamed as he understood what the younger was referring to.

And just like fate, Seohyun came out of the store, no bags in hand.

“I can’t find anything I liked! I tried fitting some clothes but they’re just not good enough!” Seohyun whined as her hands automatically held on to Jongin’s arms, effectively removing the boy off Kyungsoo, making the latter frown once more.

She should really learn to keep her hands off him or else I’ll bite it off. Kyungsoo laughed at the thought. But then again, he might just do that soon. His patience is wearing thin faster than that of normal.

His eyes darted on the younger. Do something Kim Jongin.

Jongin gulped, slowly prying off Seohyun’s hands from his arm. “Seohyun?”

“Yes, Oppa?” Seohyun cutely replied. Jongin slapped himself inwardly. I need to do this faster, or else hyung will really kill me soon.

“Let’s go see the band upstairs. The rest of the class are watching there.” Jongin explained, pointing at the area 2 floors above them where the booming sound of non-stop cheers and loud music are coming from.

Seohyun stared at it for a while before looking back at Jongin.

 

“But I still have one more store to look for. Havaianas.”

 

Kyungsoo groaned. No. Just no. I’ve had enough of this.

Jongin on the other hand was caught in a dilemma. He looked back at the annoyed elder whose calm expression’s starting to peel off. Jongin knew he had to do something soon, but then again he’s stuck. And soon enough, Seohyun’s starting to drag him away from the escalator leading upstairs. He looked back at Kyungsoo, all doing his best to rely the message. Hyung! help!

“Ugh.” Kyungsoo slapped himself this time. As soon as he recovered, he immediately ran after the two.

 

“Seohyun-ssi.”

“Yes?”

“There’s an outlet of Havaianas near the activity center upstairs.” Kyungsoo calmly explained.

“Oh. Really?” Seohyun’s all curious now, seeing that the older boy knows what she’s looking for.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“Oh, then, let’s go.” Seohyun smiled with excitement as she dragged Jongin back to the escalators, Kyungsoo walking behind them with a playful smile tugging on his heart shaped lips.

 

Got’cha!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To say that the uppermost floor was the most rarely visited as far as Kyungsoo knows, was now an understatement that he would very much like to throw away in the air. The said floor was now jam packed with lots of people, all surrounding the black stage where the band is currently performing. Kyungsoo froze the moment the music became audibly heard. He immediately recognized the performing group, having heard their songs more than he could ever count. . I forgot.

 

Pulling over his hoodie above his head, Kyungsoo followed the two as Jongin led them to where his other classmates are. The younger had already sent a message to the rest of his friends to meet them, saying that he’d like to introduce his favourite hyung as an excuse. Seohyun was taking her height to her advantage, scanning the surrounding area, looking for the shop that has the sign of Havaianas. She frowns when she couldn’t find any mark of the said shop, and decided to look back to the older boy to ask. Kyungsoo met her inquiring eyes and gulped. Oh no.

Seohyun was about to say something when someone yelled, taking both of their attention.

 

“Kyungsoo ah!” Too late.

 

It seemed louder than normal, since the person that shouted indiscreetly used the stand microphone, which, immediately stopped the music the band was playing. The said person was now waving his hands, jumping up and down excitedly at the stage to where the supposedly band was performing. Kyungsoo failed to notice that the music halted a few seconds ago.

“!” Kyungsoo face palmed. How could he even recognize me‼! I freakin’ had the hoodie on!

Jongin looked back just to see who was casually calling his hyung by his first name. Kyungsoo sighed heavily as he turned back to the person who called him who was now making his way among the crowd that seemed to be as curious as the rest, giving way to the head vocalist. The band members were grinning to each other as they waved back to the boy who was now under the spotlight of so many eyes.

 

“Kyungsoo‼! I thought you wouldn’t come!” He was suddenly met with a hug by the head vocalist, eyes turning wide as he was suddenly peppered with kisses on the cheeks.

“I haven’t seen you in ages! Come on! Sing with us in the stage! Please please please~~? The boys miss you!”

“But hyung! I haven’t sung in ages!” Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly, forgetting for a bit that they’re at a public place, and well, most of the crowd are wondering about the commotion and why the band suddenly stopped playing.

“Oh silly, you’ll do great! Come on!” Kyungsoo was suddenly dragged towards the stage, leaving Jongin and Seohyun with the crowd. Jongin still can’t comprehend what the hell is happening but he surely doesn’t like the way that brunette was holding on to his hyung. How could he just kiss him in such a place?!

 

Kyungsoo was at the bottom of the stage when he realized that he was supposed to be touring with Jongin. And that requires getting rid of Seohyun first.

“Chen hyung, I can’t. I’m with Jongin.” Kyungsoo tried to pry away from the elder’s hold, looking back to where he left the younger. He grimaced when he can’t even see Jongin; most of the people surrounding them were taller than him.

“Stay here.” Chen released his hold from Kyungsoo and jumped towards the stage, grabbing the stand microphone once more.

 

“Excuse me, can the boy named Jongin raise his hand?”

Jongin was surprised to be called, but automatically raised his hand high enough for the vocalist to see him from the sea of people.

“Ah! There you are! Do you want to hear him sing?” He pointed towards the blushing male on the bottom of the stage, murmuring the words Stop hyung! It’s embarrassing!

 

Jongin wondered if he should say yes or no. He’d like to be with the older soon but the idea of hearing Kyungsoo sing with a live band is just so tempting.

I didn’t even know he could sing!

Grinning to himself, Jongin decided to nod.

 

“Great! He said yes!” Chen grabbed the younger’s hand and guided him up the stage.

“So… what do you say? Just one song please?” Chen pleaded with his cutest aegyo, making the whole crowd crazy; non-stop shutters and cheers and “kyaa’s” filling the air.

“Yeah Kyungie! Just one song!” A familiar giant came into his sight.

“Chanyeol-hyung?”

“Baby Soo!” Another brunette beamed at him.

“Baekhyun-hyung? What are you two doing here?! I thought you were back at school!”

“Well, we just missed doing live. Don’t you?” Baekhyun asked mischievously.

“We’re here too.” Another beauty looking blonde walked towards the stage along with a shorter brunette with fashion glasses.

“Luhan ge! Suho hyung!” Kyungsoo smiled, having seen the other members. The head vocalist smiled satisfactory as he saw all the members gather up on the stage. It’s about time.

 

“Sorry for the sudden commotion dear fans.” Chen winked, earning more ecstatic cheers from the girls.

“We’d like to introduce to you our adorable friend and dongsaeng here, Kyungsoo” the vocalist pulled Kyungsoo’s hoodie away, revealing his face.

The crowd went silent, most of them gawking at the cute doe-eyed male.

 

“Uhm… H-hello. I-I’m Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo fidgeted on his spot. He was supposed to be a secret member, and he really doesn’t like that much attention so he usually avoided going to their live performances. EXO wasn’t that much popular until their recently released album, but then again, he didn’t have any problem with it since he’s only active on studio recordings, having to balance it off with his work and studies. No one ever saw his face, and although a lot of media are trying to dig up his information, the company did good work on hiding it away from prying eyes.

 

This is definitely a bad idea, he thought, but then again, they didn’t reveal anything to the crowd so it should be safe right? Right?

 

The silence was broken off by the loudest cheer he had ever heard in his entire life. Non-stop conversations and curiosity sparked off from the crowd and he could barely make out some of them.

 

“Oh my God! He’s adorable!‼”

“So cute‼! Is he going to sing too??!”

“I want to hear him sing!”

“Make him sing with EXO!”

 

 

“Oppa, I didn’t know Kyungsoo-ssi was associated with EXO! Oh my God!” Seohyun was literally fangirling, while Jongin was still frozen on his spot. He’s heard of EXO before, having seen a CD from Kyungsoo’s backpack back when he visited for summer break. But he didn’t know Kyungsoo knew them personally.  

Kyungsoo tuned them all off, eyes trailing to where the younger was standing, and was, apparently, staring back at him, a smirk painting his lips. He mouthed something at the exact moment Kyungsoo met his eyes.

 

Sing for me hyung.

 

The elder blushed and avoided the younger’s eyes.

Idiot Jongin! You know I can’t say no to you!

 

 

“So, guys? Do you want to hear him sing live?” Chen asked the crowd and a united “yes” was heard.

 

“Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing!” all of them cheered.

 

“Hyung! Are you sure this is okay? What about the contract?!” Kyungsoo whispered, making sure that the nearest fans won’t be able to hear them.

“Don’t worry about it Soo, I asked Suho-hyung to call manager, and he said it’s alright as long as we don’t reveal anything about you. You’re just gonna sing with us.” Chen assured him, the rest smiling along.

“A-Alright.” Kyungsoo sighed, admitting defeat. “Just this once okay?” The 5 boys nodded excitedly.

“Baekhyun-hyung, Chanyeol-hyung, Suho-hyung, do you mind if we do that song?” Kyungsoo shyly asked. The three beamed, nodding in approval. There were voiced out “no’s” from Chen and Luhan, but Kyungsoo promised them a sweet “next time…” with a cute aegyo and yep, that shut them up, grinning with anticipation.

 

 

“For our next song, we’ll be singing our dongsaeng’s favourite song, Baby Don’t Cry.”

 

Kyungsoo inhaled deeply, trying to shoo away the nerves that are starting to build up along his fingertips. He started remembering that feeling while the six of them are recording their songs back at the studio. That feeling that makes him forget about everything around him and lets him loose his inner self, the one that loved to sing.

 

I can do this. Jongin’s listening.

 

That’s right. It’s Jongin. He’s the sole reason why Kyungsoo loved to sing. Jongin might not remember it anymore but back when they were little, he used to hum songs to the younger until he’d fall asleep during thunderstorms. Jongin’s lips would smile sweetly despite the younger not knowing it, and Kyungsoo would stay up despite the bad weather just to stare at that smile he’s so fond of seeing. It makes Kyungsoo’s heart do somersaults, but he didn’t know what it was back then. He just knew that he didn’t dislike the feeling at all.

 

Holding up the microphone, eyes still closed, Kyungsoo listened as the crowd’s noise slowly dissipated in the air, leaving him to hear his own heartbeat clearly. Chanyeol positioned himself to Kyungsoo’s right, glancing a bit at Baekhyun who makes his way to the younger’s left, and Suho beside Baekhyun. Perfect.

Music lifted off perfectly from the piano keys started filling the background. Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes, focusing on that one person who he had always wished to hear him sing.

He’s awake. He’s there.

He’ll hear me this time.

 

Kyungsoo smiled warmly, not noticing how the younger blushed as their eyes met.

Baekhyun started off the song, enchanting the crowd with his melodic voice.

 

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart

Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
 

 

Kyungsoo breathes in deeply once more, moving autopilot as his lips remembered the next lines, Chanyeol accompanying him as second voice.

 

If it were any other man,

If it were a single verse taken from a comedy

Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

 

The four sang in chorus, making the whole crowd still. Kyungsoo’s powerful voice blended perfectly with the three as the lyrics slowly captivating all the listeners.

 

Baby don’t cry tonight

after the darkness passes

Baby don’t cry tonight

it’ll become as if it never happened

You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry, cry,

my love will protect you

 

 

Chen, who was listening beside them smiled as he saw Kyungsoo let go of insecurities for once. He knew the younger did belong to the stage, if only he’d sing like this with them from now on. But he knew it was still a long way to go and a long list of times they’d have to convince him.

 

No one dared break the moment, as if everyone listening to them were suddenly pulled somewhere in their song, falling in deeper. Jongin can’t tear his eyes away from his hyung, singing on the stage, as if it was the perfect thing he had ever seen. But what made him more perplexed was just how his heart won’t stop racing every time Kyungsoo’s voice soars in the air.

 

Exchanging only our separate fates that lead to one another
As inevitable as it seemed that we’d miss, I know we loved just as much
 

 

 

When you smile, sun shines

 

Kyungsoo looked back to Jongin, hoping that the younger would realize that that line was meant for him.

 

A brilliance you can’t fit into a framework of language
 

The waves crash my heart

 

and crumble down oh

 

 

 

Baby don’t cry tonight

a night plagued by violent storms (Ooh As if the sky will fall)

Baby don’t cry tonight

It’s slightly befitting
To let you go at a moment that shines more brilliantly than tears like this
So Baby don’t cry cry

My love will be remembered

 

 

This song was special, because it was all for Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo wrote it for Jongin.

 

Chanyeol manoeuvres the song with his deep voice - rapping next the lines with ease.

 

Above the dark shade of pain, at the doorsteps of farewell
Even if I take a brutal fall, I can manage if it were for you
Uh, Instead I’ll give myself to you who don’t know me
Don’t cry, give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears Baby,

 

 

Kyungsoo remembered the exact moment he thought of those lines. It was the first time he was saying good bye to the younger, since he had to go back to the city. Jongin wouldn’t let him go and would cry asking him to stay, and it broke his heart to see him like that, yet he had to go, despite knowing that he didn’t really want to.

 

Say no more (baby) no more (don’t cry)
Please don’t hesitate at the moment you’ll become foam
Say no more (baby) no more (don’t cry)
So you can remain as a shining person, burn me with that dagger instead

 

 

I guess this it. Kyungsoo thought.

 

The moonbeam that brims up in your eyes
This night that silently overflows with pain

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes met Jongin’s once more, holding his gaze until the end of the song.

 

His favourite dongsaeng…

How he loved to hear him call him Kyungie hyung…

How he’d cling to him back when they were younger and even until now…

How he’d still constantly call and check up on him every single day that passed…

How he’d always care for him…

And how his own heart will only go wild like this when he’s with him…

 

And yet Kyungsoo’s still afraid. Afraid of what this might bring between them. Afraid that Jongin might not return his feelings. Knowing that one wrong move might tamper their special bond.

 

That’s why I can’t tell you yet… I can’t tell you that…

 

The early sunlight comes down
A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down
At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry

 

I love you.
 

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes as he and the rest ended the song, the spotlight’s impact slowly dying down upon them. Breathing going back to normal, along with a bit of nerves, Kyungsoo was hoping that their performance went well; that at least Jongin liked it. He didn’t mind what the others will say, as long as Jongin liked it.

 

The moment he opened his eyes, he was met by again another loud cheer from the crowd. Everyone was clapping their hands for the four boys, some of the girls were teary – eyed while some did cry, totally immersed on the song. Kyungsoo was relieved to see that everyone enjoyed it, so his eyes immediately looked back to where Jongin was; abruptly stopping when he saw the younger still staring at him, eyes glazed with what he thought was glitter of yearning. Jongin lips formed into that of the smile he’d always love to see.

“Let’s give a round of applause for Kyungsoo!” Chen greeted from the stage. As the crowd clapped and cheered once more, Kyungsoo immediately handled Baekhyun the microphone.

“I need to go hyung.”

“Promise us this won’t be the last time okay?” Chen asked, voice almost pleading as he stopped the younger midway from leaving.

“We’ll see about that.” the younger smiled genuinely. Someday, someday… for EXO.

 

Kyungsoo immediately jumped down the stage and weaved through the crowd, receiving a lot of pats and comments along the way. He even heard someone muttered “Is he the 6th member?” but he ignored it for now since no one of the EXO members did reveal the truth.

 

Kyungsoo knew that he enjoyed singing on a live stage, the feeling of the fans’ attention, his attention. Behind all those hundreds of excuses, he knew deep inside that he badly wanted to perform like this, to be with EXO. But priorities have been set back when he signed the contract; it would take a great toll on his studies and part time work if his schedule gets bombarded by live performances, and, being bound by the contract, he would have to sacrifice one over the other. He didn’t wish to be under such compromise, so he ended up choosing the better option among the rest, to remain as a hidden member.

 

I’ll just be their dongsaeng for now.

 

Albeit reluctant, Kyungsoo bid farewell to that wonderful stage for the time being.

 

 

 

Just when he thought he lost Jongin within the crowd, the younger, seeing his dilemma immediately waved his hand through the air for Kyungsoo to see him. The boy immediately strolled over to where his is, but a few steps away from Jongin, Kyungsoo was once again swept off by another familiar crowd, much to Jongin’s dismay.

 

“Woah! So you’re the Kyungsoo-hyung Jongin’s been talking about!” a boy cooed, which, kyungsoo concluded must’ve been one of Jongin’s friends. Kyungsoo can’t help but smile, having revealed to him that the younger had been telling his friends about him.

“He didn’t tell us you could sing like that! How did you know EXO?” a girl about average of height asked him, voice laced with excitement.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, you did well there! You have a great voice!” Seohyun pumped up over the crowd.

Kyungsoo was literally starting to get dizzy with the sudden toss of question so his eyes immediately searched for Jongin. Just in time.

“Guys! Guys! Stop assaulting my hyung with so many questions!” Jongin immediately reached over the older’s side, arm possessively dangling along his shoulder, completely making Kyungsoo beet red.

“Yah! Jongin! Don’t hoard him all to yourself!” the rest protested, making Jongin smirked in triumph.

“Sorry guys, but hyung and I have a promised bonding, so, if you’ll excuse us.” A chorus of “no” was thrown upon them, making Kyungsoo giggle. Kids.

“At least take a picture with us before you leave please?” Kyungsoo can’t help but nod with all those pleading eyes.

 

After a group photo was taken, which took a bit more time than expected since Jongin was the one asked to take the photo, and the younger was really so stubborn of wanting to be beside Kyungsoo during the shot – immediately asking the next person near him to take it instead, the rest of his friends bid their farewell to the two (well, temporarily in Jongin’s case).

 

“Your friends are quite energetic aren’t they? I’m glad to know they treat you well.” Kyungsoo giggled once more as they parted from the group and started making their way to the escalators heading to the lower floors.

“You should’ve seen them a while ago. They were ecstatic when we found out you knew EXO. Who knows how many of them would start asking me to get signatures when we get back!” Jongin groaned with so much frustration, making Kyungsoo laugh heartily once more.

“Well…I… I don’t see them that much though. I just… just happen to go to school with the two members, but please don’t tell them! T-They…uhh… introduced me to the rest of the members afterwards, that’s why they know me.” Kyungsoo explained, omitting some of the parts that shouldn’t be revealed to the younger. It wouldn’t be good if Jongin knew about the “being the 6th member of EXO” thing. The media might start following him around if it gets leaked, and troubling the younger is the last thing on Kyungsoo’s mind.

Jongin noticed the stutters, invisible alarms warning him that Kyungsoo’s not telling something, but decided to drop it off, since he learned so much about Kyungsoo today.

 

 

They were almost at the escalators when Kyungsoo remembered something.

“Wait, Jongin. I need to change clothes.” he pointed out the hanged sign where the restrooms are, which was apparently at the far end corner of the floor. He thought it might help if he change clothes so that the fans from the performance won’t easily see him (his midnight black hoodie has this white wolf mark at the back which was really visible even from afar). The younger nodded, and agreed to wait for him outside.

 

The restroom for males appears to be relatively empty. Kyungsoo took the last stall and immediately worked on changing his clothes. He took out from his black backpack a milky cream coloured collared top white small auburn diamond like patterns along the fabric and a white tank top to go with it. After having fixed his clothes and neatly packed away his hoodie, he stole one short glance at the body sized mirror before leaving the restroom.

 

“So, where do you want to go first?” He asked the younger the moment he got outside the restroom.

“Let’s eat hyung. I’m really hungry now.” Jongin pouted, hand feeling his stomach which was definitely growling from hunger now.

Kyungsoo checked the time from his wrist watch. 5:05.

“Okay. We could go down to the lower ground floor. That’s where the food court is. You can…uhm… choose from the food stalls there, unless, you have a particular restaurant in mind?” he inquired the younger while stealthily trying to recall all the restaurants around the mall that he could remember, along with their locations.

“The food court’s fine hyung. Let’s go!” Jongin trudged along the sea of people, hand unconsciously holding Kyungsoo’s.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter