Reunion

❥After I Met You⚤

------Your POV------

"ACHOO! Urghhh..." Thanks to the nasty girls, I guess I wouldn't be fit enough for school today. They must be so glad that I wouldn't be sitting with their dear idols today; Ewww thinking about this made me felt sooo gross-out by them.

After consuming breakfast and some medicine, I hid myself under the blanket.

I wonder what's happening in school now; hmmm...10.30am, half way through history lesson? Hahhaha~ I bet Taehyung must be dozing off right now. He must be jealous that I'm able to sleep on my bed right now. 

Well, at least I get to skip lessons and rest more at home today.

 

--------Jungkook's POV--------

As expected, Eunji's not in school after the drama yesterday. I'm not used to the empty seat between Taehyung Hyung and I. Haishhh...hope Eunji's feeling better right now...

I should bring some hot soup for Eunji after school and check on how she's doing, will I be able to cheer her up? I subconsciously smiled to myself.

I hesitated on whether I should ask Taehyung Hyung to join me.

In the end, I took out my phone and sent hyung a message.

 

---------V's POV---------

*rests chin on hand**yawns* I can't stop thinking about Eunji, and surprisingly, this kept me awake during lessons (even though I'm not paying attention to the lessons).

Throughout the day, I'd been extra observant on the girls in school, I'll find out who's trying to harm Eunji and make that  pay the price.

To whoever you are, you'd better pray that I wouldn't find out who you are, or you will be died in my hands.

 

1 new message

Hyung, wanna visit Eunji after school?

 

Wow, maknae really got my mind.

 

 

-----------------------After School------------------------

 

---------Jungkook's POV---------

I can't wait to see Eunji, I can sense that Taehyung Hyung is feeling the same too. We're both leaving school at a walking pace which is much faster than our normal pace.

I looked at Hyung, I no longer look at him in the same way, we are no longer just best buddies; I guess I can say that we are now rivals in love.

Our brotherhood will always remain, I can give in everything to keep our friendship, but not Eunji.

"Beep Beep" A car in front horned. Arghhh not now please... I recognise the car, it's my chauffeur.

"Ding~Ding~Ding~" my phone rang.

"Kookie-ah, your chauffeur has arrived your school. Get on the car immediately and get home now!" That's right, the call is from my mum. Oh please this is so anticlimatic.

"No mum, I've got something important on, I'll get home later in the evening" I bargained.

"Don't you remember? It's your grandpa's birthday! The Gala will be starting at 6pm, you need to come back home for preparation."

I'm such an unfilial grandson. How can I forget about my grandpa's birthday?

I'm sorry Eunji, as much as I would like to see you, I can't; this is a very important event, respectable guests which are important to my family businesses will be coming and I can't afford to miss this gala held by my family.

"Ok mum I'll be back as soon as possible."

 

--------V's POV-------

After answering a call, Jungkook seem to be in a rush.

"Hyung-ah, I need to attend an event, please take good care of Eunji" he took a few big steps away, but turned back and continued, "oh yah, get some healthy snacks for her, and...and hot soup".

Maknae really cares about Eunji, so do I. I would have done so even without him reminding.

 

--------Your POV--------

"Miss, your classmate is here to visit you."

Classmate? Who is it? I sat up on my bed and stared at the door, wondering who will it be.

"Ahem" the person cleared his throat. Omo omo that voice, it's Taehyung! I quickly scaned through my attire and touched my hair to check if I'm in a mess.

"Ann—ACHOO!" my greeting was stopped by my sudden sneezing. Taehyung rush over to cover me with my blanket and flicked my forehead. "Ahh" I growled.

"Don't you know how to take good care of yourself?"

His voice was so gentle and sonorous. In fact I find it a little addictive and I still want to continue hearing him speak in such a tone.

I acted as if I missed what he just said and rubbed my ears, "huh?"

He placed the bags he held on the table and came closer towards me, until his cheek is on mine and his lips are beside my ears. The same words were repeated with a tone which is much more gentler. I can feel his breath at my ear; I can't decide whether it's just my cheeks getting hotter or is his cheek getting hot too...

 

--------V's POV--------

I repeated those words slowly, hoping to spend a longer period getting so close to her. Every moment seem so precious. I felt my cheeks starting to blush and thus finally took a step back.

 

---------Your POV---------

I watched him unpack the food he brought over.

*sniff sniff* "CARROT SOUP!" awww I love carrot soup! I excitedly signalled him to bring me the carrot soup immediately.

 

-----------V's POV----------

"Childish" I and watched her eat.

I was looking around her room when a photo beside her bed gained my attention; how did she get that?

I attempt to reach for the photo but got hit really hard on my hand. Aishhh...why is she so violent even when she's sick.

"Don't touch it~" she took the photo and hugged it.

"Aigoo~If you like me so badly, why don't you just tell me, why did you stalk me and get such an old photo, don't I look more handsome now?" I placed both hands on my cheeks and blinked at her.

 

--------Your POV-------

Wait, what did he just say? A photo of him?

"Ah Taehyung-ah this is not a joke, what did you just say?"

"I'm the little boy in the photo, how did you get that? Do you know the girl in it?"

"I...I..."

"Miss, do yall need anything? Oh hi sir! That's a photo of miss when she was young, she looks very cute don't she?" My helper came in and answered Taehyung's question on my behalf.

I was shocked...

 

-------Your POV & V's POV--------

This is unbelievable...

I found him (her)...

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Yeshhhhh the author is finally back 😄 It's a long story why I'm only back after a few years. Anyways, I made some improvements to the previous chapters that I wrote back then, hope they're better now :)